Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Phil Taylor will take on Michael van Gerwen tonight in Rotterdam, so we asked Rod Studd to recall two classic matches between th

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 03.01.2018 03:47
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Phil Taylor will take on Michael van Gerwen tonight in Rotterdam, so we asked Rod Studd to recall two classic matches between the pair. Delvin Breaux Jersey . The Power and Might Mike will renew their rivalry in the Netherlands on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 1, with both men hoping to take top spot in the Premier League. Studd has watched plenty of their past encounters and picks out a career-defining clash and a fantastic fightback. Van Gerwen v Taylor, 2012 Grand Slam of Darts Van Gerwen headed into the match with confidence after a title win in Dublin This match was just after Michael had won the Grand Prix in Ireland, which was the beginning of his renaissance, but at the time we still werent sure whether he would re-emerge as the biggest thing in darts. Taylor had lost a group game and they ended up meeting in the first knockout phase of the competition. Phil was the defending champion and the overwhelming favourite because Van Gerwen had not beaten him for five years. Sky Live: PL Darts night 15 Michael van Gerwen will be have home support when he faces Phil Taylor in Rotterdam It was a high-quality game and went with the throw for the first eight legs, but the middle of the match would prove decisive.Taylor missed the bullseye for a 167 finish in the ninth leg, allowing Van Gerwen to break. He would miss the bull again in the 10th and then the 11th and Van Gerwen punished the latter with a 130 checkout on the bull. Michael said it was maybe the best game of his life and I remember saying: The future of darts has just become the present. Rod Studd That was pretty much it for Van Gerwen, who averaged 108 in a 10-5 win, while Taylor averaged nearly 105.Van Gerwen went on to lose the final to Raymond van Barneveld, but I think everyone knew the baton was going to be passed on from Taylor to Van Gerwen. Michael said it was maybe the best game of his life and I remember saying: The future of darts has just become the present. Van Gerwen v Taylor, 2013 World Championship final Doubters had suggested that Taylor was on the slide ahead of 2013 final Just under two months later, people were starting to question whether Taylor was going to be overtaken by Van Gerwen. Both men progressed to the final, where bookmakers were struggling to split the two players, but most pundits believed this was Van Gerwens time.Taylor had those shenanigans with Raymond van Barneveld in the semi-final, which had ended in pushing and shoving. He had a terrible heavy cold and everything seemed to point towards a Van Gerwen win. It started as most thought it would, with Van Gerwen going 2-0 and then 4-2 up, but he then missed two darts at a double for a commanding 5-2 lead. Taylor fought back to 4-3 and that set turned the match in his favour. Taylor found something from somewhere at 4-2 down and still had that amazing refusal to lose. Rod Studd In the ninth set, Taylor really stepped on the gas. He had a couple of 11-dart finishes. He went in front 5-4 and pulled away to win 6-4, hitting double 16 for his 16th World Championship and probably the greatest of them all.The Sid Waddell trophy, named in honour of our late, great colleague, would be lifted for the first time. Taylor found something from somewhere at 4-2 down and still had that amazing refusal to lose. Phil Taylor faced Michael van Gerwen in the 2013 World Championship final You can never say with any certainty that Phil Taylor will lose a darts match because time and time again he has got that ability to keep winning. Watch Premier League Darts on Thursday at 7pm, live on Sky Sports 1. Also See: Parts PL Darts predictions WATCH: MVG v Taylor 2013 Taylor: MVG is phenomenal MVG expects goosebumps John Phillips Jersey . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. Drew Brees Jersey . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. http://www.officialsaintslockroom.com/ted-ginn-jr-jersey-saints-jersey-52/ . Spieth again showed game well beyond his 20 years with a 9-under 63 on the North Course, giving him a one-shot lead over Stewart Cink going into the weekend at the Farmers Insurance Open.ASHBURN, Va. -- Mike Shanahan, still for now the coach of the Washington Redskins, made a surprising reversal Monday and said he might bench a "100 per cent" healthy Robert Griffin III for the rest of the season to keep the quarterback from getting hurt. Shanahan essentially declared it might be more beneficial for Griffin to get off-season snaps in May rather than game experience over the next three weeks. The coach, for the first time, then explicitly left open the possibility that he might not return next year, saying his future will be decided after he meets with owner Dan Snyder at the end of the season. Shanahans departure appears more likely than ever after the Redskins (3-10) were embarrassed 45-10 by Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday, a fifth straight loss that ensures a third season of double-digit losses in the coachs four seasons in Washington. "You always want to come back. I love these guys," Shanahan said. "Whatll happen at the end of the season, well get a chance, Dan and I, to sit down and decide -- hell make the final decision on whats the best interest of the Washington Redskins. Ill give my opinion and what I think, and obviously hell make the final decision." Shanahan said he has a "good relationship" with Snyder and spoke with the owner on Monday. The coach didnt go into detail about the conversation other than to say it involved Griffin. "He asked me about my relationship with Robert," Shanahan said. "And I said I was his coach, his head football coach, and not necessarily his best friend, dont need to be his best friend. I want to make him the best quarterback possible." A team spokesman said Snyder was not available for comment. Nevertheless, Shanahan has increasingly appeared to be the odd man out in the triangle of owner, coach and quarterback. Shanahan and Griffin have publicly clashed this season, and Shanahan said he hasnt discussed the possible benching with Griffin and wont do so until after making a final decision on Wednesday. On Sunday, when asked if he had any doubts he would start the upcoming game against the Atlanta Falcons, Griffin replied: "No, thats not an issue." In discussing the reasons for sitting Griffin in favour of backup Kirk Cousins, Shanahan repeatedly pointed out that Griffin has beeen sacked 24 times in the last five games. Morten Andersen Jersey. He also noted that Griffin missed this years off-season practices while recovering from major knee surgery, a reason often cited for Griffins struggles a year after winning the NFLs offensive rookie of the year award. "Were talking about his health," Shanahan said. "I want to make sure hes healthy. I think thats the most important thing going into the off-season, that he has his first full off-season being healthy. And if he did play, and something happened to him, I think it would set our franchise back." Shanahan has previously insisted that Griffin would remain the starter if healthy because the quarterback needed as much regular season work as possible to develop an all-around game. Asked if Griffin is healthy now, Shanahan said: "I think hes 100 per cent. I think hes feeling very good." The tension was palpable throughout Shanahans news conference, which also included him debunking a report that he cleaned out his office in advance of Januarys playoff loss to the Seattle Seahawks. "It would take me two minutes to clean out my office," Shanahan said. "Ive got two notebooks and Ive got an iPad. When I hear different things like that, I just shake my head." Such bizarre days have become standard fare for the Redskins under Snyder. The team is 104-133 in the regular season since he bought the team in 1999, and Shanahan is his seventh coach in 15 seasons. Shanahan is 24-37 in Washington. And, according to Shanahan, there are more bizarre days to come. "Fortunately I havent been in too many of these situations, and if you have, then youre not around very long," Shanahan said. "But I understand what goes on when you win the NFC East and all of sudden youve got three wins. It goes with the territory. I understand theres going to be a different story every day, and its not going to change over the next three weeks." Notes: RB Evan Royster will go on injured reserve with a high left ankle sprain. ... There was a rare moment of levity during Shanahans news conference when a Redskins intern stumbled to the floor while helping to pass out microphones. "OK, we got one on IR," Shanahan said with a chuckle. "Some guys will do anything to get on TV." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).