Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

FRANKFURT, Germany -- Title holder Bayern Munich cruised to its 20th German Cup final by beating second-division Kaiserslautern

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 17.01.2018 09:33
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

FRANKFURT, Germany -- Title holder Bayern Munich cruised to its 20th German Cup final by beating second-division Kaiserslautern 5-1 on Wednesday. Alessio Cerci Jersey . Bayern will seek its 17th title in the May 17 final in Berlin against Borussia Dortmund. Three-time winner Dortmund advanced on Tuesday by beating Wolfsburg 2-0. It will be a repeat of the 2012 final that Dortmund won 5-2. Dortmund won 3-0 in Muinich in the Bundesliga on Saturday. Bastian Schweinsteiger opened the scoring in the 24th, Toni Kroos doubled the lead in the 32nd and Thomas Mueller converted a penalty in the 50th for a 3-0 lead before Simon Zoller pulled one back for the visitors on the hour mark. Mario Mandzukic scored in the 78th and substitute Mario Goetze completed the victory in injury time. Kaiserslautern, fourth in the second division, played well and sought its chance in attack. "We played against in my opinion the best team in the world and we held our ground most of the time," Kaiserslauterns coach Kosta Runjaic said. Bayern has been struggling in domestic competition, losing two and drawing one of the three matches since it clinched the Bundesliga title. "We downshifted a little bit in the Bundesliga, but its important to win big games," Kroos said. Bayern has reached the semifinals of the Champions League and visits Real Madrid next week. Bayern is on course to retain all three titles it captured last season in an unprecedented sweep for the club. Schweinsteiger headed in a free kick cross from Arjen Robben, who also set up Kroos for the second goal. And Robben earned the penalty, after being felled by Kaiserslautern defender Chris Loewe. Madzukic was set up by Goetze, and slotted inside the far post. Goetze then waltzed through Kaiserslauterns defence to score after Franck Riberys backheel pass. Bayerns regular goalkeeper Manuel Neuer sat out the match with a calf injury and was replaced by Lukas Raeder. Salvatore Sirigu Jersey . Andrews, Scotland - Oliver Wilson fired a final- round, 2-under 70 on Sunday and he held on to win the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship by one shot. Ciro Immobile Jersey .J. - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. http://www.italysoccerauthority.com/manolo-gabbiadini-italy-jersey/ . Van Slyke drove in a career-high four runs with two homers off struggling left-hander Tony Cingrani, and the Los Angeles Dodgers pulled away to a 6-2 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, a rare comfortable win in their pitching-dominated series.Superman is a team-first super hero. When the Saskatchewan Roughriders Geroy Simon made CFL history, he actually looked disappointed. He didnt celebrate, he didnt sprint to the sideline and hand the ball to an equipment man for safe keeping, and he didnt get mobbed by teammates. The game wasnt stopped and there were no presentations made at centrefield. It was second down and ten when Simon caught the 1,018 catch of his illustrious career and he was tackled three yards short of a first down. At the time, the Riders were trailing and there was still work to do and the game was more important to the CFLs most productive receiver. That team-first, game-first attitude just may be the number one reason why Simon has been so consistent and so productive for so many years. When asked about how he felt when he made the historic catch he said, "during the game I was frustrated, we werent playing very well and we were trying to win a football game, the game was more important." The former Maryland Terrapin also did not want the game stopped and informed the CFL head office that he didnt want any presentation made while the game was going on, due to what he experienced last year when he became the all-time leader in receiving yards. While he was honoured in 2012, the league and at the time the BC Lions, wanted to recognize his achievement and stopped the game to allow Geroy to address the home crowd. But he felt the break in the action caused him to temporarily lose his focus. "Last year when they stopped the game I felt like it threw our team off a bit and after I had to take the mic and talk to the crowd I felt like it threw everything off for me." Simon went on to say, "I just want to play and win the game." Dont get Simon wrong; he is very proud of his accomplishments and appreciates the fact that the league, the teams he has played for, and the fans want to recognize those achievements. He just doesnt want it to effect his teams chance to win a football game. The debate as to who is the best receiver in CFL history will go on forever and will be tailored to a football fans personal bias. A Stamps fan may make the argument for Allen Pitts, while a Bomber fan will say that Milt Stegal is the best all timee. Daniele Padelli Jersey. What is not debatable, however, is who is the most productive receiver in the over 100 year history of the Canadian Football League. Simon is most proud of the fact that these records have also coincided with winning football teams. He is a two time Grey Cup Champion and said its the combination of the numbers and the wins that matters most. "The fact that I have put up numbers like that means I have been consistent and productive over all those years but it is the production plus the winning that is what really matters." There is one other mark on the horizon. With one more 100 yard game, Simon will tie Allen Pitts who currently holds the league record with 64 in his career. But when asked about yet another record, Simon would not waiver from his team-first approach when he said, "again it means I have produced but what is most important to me is that if I get 100 yards receiving our team probably has a better chance to win and that is what I care about." Friday night, Geroy Simons new team - the Saskatchewan Roughriders - are in Vancouver to take on the Lions in a game that has huge playoff implications in the west and when it comes to home field advantage in the postseason. The Lions have said that they will recognize Simons record with a mention on the big screen. Even though the majority of Geroys catches were made as a member of the BC Lions, there will be no plaque presentation or special ceremony. The Lions have said he is a Rider now and they will acknowledge the accomplishment and move on because their focus is the game and Geroy now plays for the enemy. Simon wouldnt want it any other way. When he heard how the Lions are going to handle the CFL record set by their former receiver, his response was again as consistent as he was as a player. "It is nice that they will mention it but to be honest it wouldnt bother me at all if they did nothing. This is a huge game for us and we need a win; that is all Im thinking about." It is a big game. If the Lions win, they tie Calgary for first in the west and if the Riders win they stay in the race for home field advantage in the playoffs. It is also a game that will feature the most productive receiver in the games history. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).