Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- Phil Mickelson surged up the leaderboard with a 9-under 63 to put himself in second place aft

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 17.01.2018 10:11
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- Phil Mickelson surged up the leaderboard with a 9-under 63 to put himself in second place after the third round of the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship, while Rory McIlroy was hit with a two-shot penalty for a rules infraction that dropped him into a tie for fourth. Greg Robinson Jersey . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. "The biggest thing for me is that each day as the tournament has progressed I have felt a lot sharper and sharper." McIlroy thought he was alone in second place a stroke behind Lee after finishing his round, but tournament officials then ruled that he had taken a drop incorrectly on the second hole and adjusted his score to a double-bogey 7. That gave him a 70 for the round to sit one stroke behind Mickelson and Gaganjeet Bhullar of India (66). McIlroy had to take relief on the second hole when his ball ended up on a gallery crosswalk and went on to par the hole, but was later told by the caddy of playing partner Ricardo Gonzalez that he had his left foot on the white line marking the drop area, meaning he had not taken "full relief" according to the rules. Tournament officials reviewed the situation after McIlroy completed his round, with the golfer going back to the spot to show where he stood when he took the shot. "I didnt even know my foot was on the line," McIlroy said. "We went back to see it again there and see where my divot was, and it was clear that I couldnt have played the shot with my feet anywhere else. I guess I was so much into the shot I didnt even realize. ... Theres a lot of stupid rules and this is one of them." To make matters worse, McIlroy said his drop had actually given him a bad lie and that he would have benefited from dropping again. "If anything, it was a disadvantage," McIlroy said. McIlroy had finished the round without a bogey, making his fourth birdie of the day on the 18th. "To a spectator it may feel like I have been unduly punished, and thats what it feels like to me, but its a rule of the game. I do feel like I have been hard done by but its nothing that a fast start tomorrow cant fix." Mickelson shot his lowest score since a 63 on the opening day of the Deutsche Bank Championship in September, falling one shot short of the Abu Dhabi course record. The American birdied four of his opening six holes, eagled the eighth and then also birdied five of his inward holes, including sinking a 50-foot birdie putt at the par-5 last. That came after he tried to reach the green in two shots but ended up beneath some trees to the left and needed a pitching wedge on his third shot. "(I) gave myself a 45 to 50 footer that you dont really expect to make too often but I had a good kind of feel on that one and it just rolled right I," Mickelson said. "But then I was getting a little tired mentally those last few holes and I could tell it was early in the season so I just wasnt as sharp mentally." Barry Sanders Jersey . Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row. Michael Roberts Jersey .com) - Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard notched a win, while second-seeded two-time champion Ana Ivanovic, third- seeded Australian Open runner-up Dominika Cibulkova and fifth seed Sabine Lisicki all exited the draw at the Generali Ladies Linz tennis event. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Darius-Slay-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=889 . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday.GREENSBORO, N.C. -- John Huh refused to let tough conditions -- and one terrible hole -- get him down. He was rewarded with a share of the lead at the Wyndham Championship. The PGA Tours reigning rookie of the year shot an even-par 70 on Saturday and joined Patrick Reed atop the field after a soggy third round. Huh and Reed, the second-round leader who shot a 71, were at 10-under 200. Huh shook off a triple bogey on his second hole, making up for it with three birdies in a four-hole stretch of the back nine. "Since the rain picked it up this morning, it wasnt easy for us to play out there, but I told myself, Be patient, stay dry and keep grinding out there," Huh said. Zach Johnson had the days best round -- a 66 -- and was one stroke back along with Bob Estes and John Deere winner Jordan Spieth. Estes shot 68, and Spieth had a 70. Eight players were within two shots of the lead. "Its a Monday qualifier," Reed said. "I had a lot of success at Monday qualifiers, and thats basically what it is. I let everybody back in the field and to now, all of a sudden to have it as bunched as it is, its going to be whoever can make as many birdies as possible tomorrow and shoot a low number." There werent many of those during a rainy day at a Sedgefield Country Club course with challenging pin placements. Play was halted for 2 hours, 59 minutes in the morning while the soaked course could dry out somewhat. Tour officials moved up Sundays final-round tee times in an attempt to beat the rain, just as they did for the third round when they sent players off in threesomes at the first and 10th tees. Play was halted when early morning showers rendered the Donald Ross-designed course unplayable. Rain fell intermittently throughout the day, and though players were allowed to lift, clean and place their golf balls, the conditions played havoc with virtually everyone on the course. "I dont remember a time when there wasnt even a mist in the air," Johnson said. "But the course held up considering. ... The greens were still fast." It was the worst total score for a third-round leader since the tournament moved back to this course in 2008. Every other 72-hole leader here in that span was at least 14 under. Only 13 pllayers shot better than par 70, after 78 players did it Thursday and 63 Friday. Graham Glasgow Jersey. Huh began the day one stroke off the lead after a career-best 62 in the second round. His seven on the par-4 second caused him to plummet down the leaderboard. Turns out that was his only bad hole: He followed that with 10 straight pars before a birdie binge in which he landed approach shots on the 13th and 15th holes within inches of the flagsticks. Reed, the 23-year-old PGA Tour rookie who led by one stroke after two rounds, looked as if he might be in trouble after a pair of bogeys midway through the round dropped him two strokes behind Spieth. Then Reed got hot. The turning point, he said, was a strong drive on the par-4 14th that eventually set up his 20-foot birdie putt. He followed that with impressive approach shots on the next two holes that left him with birdie putts of 5 feet that he sank, moving him to 11 under. He was inches from a fourth straight birdie when his putt on the 17th trickled past the cup, and he slipped back to 10 under when his par putt on the 18th trickled inches wide. Johnson was one of the few players who didnt seem to struggle much on this soggy day, with five birdies during a round that was bogey free until the last hole. The 2007 Masters champion began the day at 5 under -- six strokes behind Reed, but methodically pushed his way up the leaderboard during the round. Then, he surged to the top with two birdies in a four-hole span of the back nine. He placed his approach shot on the par-4 14th roughly 15 feet from the flagstick and sank that putt to move to 10 under. A three-putt on the 18th for bogey dropped him back. "Frankly, for 17 holes, I didnt look like I was going to sniff a bogey," Johnson said. "For the most part, it was solid from hole 1 to hole 18." Charles Howell III was disqualified before starting his round because tour officials said he used a non-conforming driver during the second round. The weight port cover on his driver came off while he was on the driving range and he played his round Friday with it -- which was not allowed. Howell shot a 68 during that round to move five strokes behind Reed, the two-day leader, but will receive no prize money and no playoff points. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).