Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

he ninth round agains

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 17.01.2018 10:18
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

CFL training camps opened Sunday amid the uncertainty of a potential players strike. Ashley Williams Jersey . Veterans reported for the start of two-a-day workouts three days after negotiations on a new collective bargaining agreement broke down for the second time in as many weeks. The old deal expired at midnight ET on Thursday, the two sides havent met since and have no new talks scheduled. The CFL Players Association has mailed strike ballots to its members but Alberta labour laws could push the start of a strike into next week. For defensive back Eric Fraser, a union rep for the expansion Ottawa Redblacks, thats a good thing. "Thats a lot of time for the (CFLPA) executive and CFL to sit back down and hammer something out," he said. "I dont think were too far away right now, but tough decisions are going to have to be made on our end and their end and hopefully we can nail something out and everyone leaves the negotiating table a little upset because they think they gave up a little too much." There has been one strike since the formation of the CFLPA in 1965. That was in 74 when a new agreement was reached during training camp without the loss of regular-season games. The 2014 regular season is scheduled to kick off June 26. Despite the huge cloud hanging over the league, Fraser is confident a deal will be reached. "I have 100 per cent confidence there would be no lockout or strike like (2012 in the NHL) in the CFL," he said. "You just cant do it. "A good deal is going to get done here and I think thats positive." The CFL and players met for 17 hours over two days last week but money remains a major stumbling block after the league signed a five-year TV deal with TSN said to be worth a whopping $42 million annually this off-season. That deal alone would reportedly net teams an extra $2.7 million in 2014. The CFLPA is looking for the salary cap -- which was $4.4 million last year -- to increase to $5.8 million, with a $4.8 million minimum. The league has countered with a $5-million cap offer and boosting the average stipend to $96,000 from $92,917. The players have amended their revenue-sharing stance. Instead of requesting specific percentages on gate, television and sponsorship revenues, the CFLPA proposed a fixed cap for at least two years. After the second if league revenues increased by more than $12 million -- excluding the Grey Cup -- the two sides would renegotiate the cap or the CBA would be terminated at seasons end. The league would renegotiate the cap if revenues increased by $27 million or more in the third year. Cohon, who called the CFLs proposal last week its last and best, has repeatedly stated owners wont agree to any revenue-sharing offer because league revenues and profits arent enough for the model to work effectively. And that bothers veteran kicker Paul McCallum, the B.C. Lions player rep. "I dont know which way is up when (Cohon) talks sometimes," McCallum said. "All I know is the finances are what they are -- theyre black and white. "As players we just need to be treated fairly, and thats all were asking for. Were not millionaires here." For decades the CFL suffered financially, something the 44-year-old McCallum knows firsthand. But the veteran kicker feels the CFL is banking on the union cracking this time around. "To be quite honest, over my career weve sort of bent and bent and bent so I guess they think why would we not bend now," he said. "Theyre in for a rude awakening this time. "Enough is enough." Argos centre Jeff Keeping, also a member of the CFLPA executive, is glad to be playing football again but would readily replace his uniform with a suit for the resumption of contract talks. "The players are unwavering . . . we hope to get back to the negotiating table," he said. "Until then were here to play football." Veteran Ottawa quarterback Henry Burris is undeterred about the leagues labour strife but said its time the two sides resume talking. "The people that are in place saying all this stuff in the media, they need to quit all that crap and get to work and do what theyre paid to do and thats to make decisions and get this thing rectified so we can get back out here and do our jobs," he said. "For me thats the bottom line, as a senior member of the CFL, Im telling you guys Lets get this thing done, so we can get out here on the field and do our jobs because were looking forward to an amazing time here in Ottawa and we dont want nobody to spoil this party that we have planned." Toronto head coach Scott Milanovich has contingency plans for a work stoppage but says right now its business as usual. "Any practices we can get is great for the coaches, great for the players," he said. "It just makes the practices we get in even more important that we take advantage to all the minutes and reps we get." Calgary quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell and B.C. running back Andrew Harris are both pretty much taking the same approach. "Its not in my mind, its not in my control," Levi Mitchell said. "No matter what, whatever happens, the day you come back, if it does happen, youve got to be ready to play that day. Were going to come out here and compete and get better every single day and practise like nothings going on." Added Harris: "Were here to work. were here to get better. Youve just got to prepare as if everythings going great and were going to be playing." -- With files from Lisa Wallace in Ottawa, Donna Spencer in Calgary and Joshua Clipperton in Kamloops, B.C. Joe Allen Jersey . The Oilers jumped into the free agent market early by signing defencemen Keith Aulie (six-foot-six, 228 pounds) and Mark Fayne (6-3, 210 pounds) and left-winger Benoit Pouliot (6-3, 197-pounds). Two days earlier MacTavish traded lightweight forward Sam Gagner to Tampa Bay for 6-3, 203-pound right winger Ted Purcell. Aaron Ramsey Jersey .com) - Quarterback Cardale Jones will return to Ohio State next season. http://www.soccerwalesshop.com/blank-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/ . Louis Cardinals placed outfielder Allen Craig on the 15-day disabled list with a right knee contusion on Sunday.NEW YORK -- As soon as Luis Collazo threw the vicious right hook, he had a sense of the outcome. Collazo was proven correct as his final punch knocked out Victor Ortiz at 2:59 of the second round in a welterweight fight at the Barclays Center on Thursday night. "It was the shortest hook I ever threw," Collazo said. "It was awesome. I knew he was going to come in wide and I tried to beat his hook with my hook and thats exactly what happened." Nicknamed "The Peoples Champ" for being from the Williamsburg section of the borough, Collazo (35-5) delighted his hometown crowd by catching Ortiz (29-5-2) with a right hook across the face. That sent Ortiz sprawling to the ground near Collazos corner and when he was unable to get up, he was counted out. Collazo recorded his 18th career knockout and the former WBA welterweight champion recorded his first knockout before the third round in nearly nine years. After finishing off Ortiz, he made it clear whom he wants next and where he wants it to happen. "I want Floyd Mayweather, in New York City, I want what the fans want!" Collazo said in an in-ring interview. "I want him to come to the Barclays Center here in Brooklyn." Collazo, however, is more likely to fight fellow welterweights Keith Thurman and Marcos Madana, Adrien Broner and Amir Khan. "It opens the door," Collazo said "Like I said before, the fight here was my future and now its going to open up my future. The quick ending spoiled Ortizs bid from two setbacks that derailed his promising ascent up the welterweight chain. According to Collazo, Ortiz also seemed to overlook this fight and said that he would retire after losing. "Absolutely (he overlooked me)," Collazo said. "(I got his attention) when I landed that hook and he didnt get up. "Imm just a competitive person. Gareth Bale Jersey. I dont like losing and I took care of business." "Between me and him, he told me he was going to retire after this. Lets see if he keeps his word. Lets see what happens." Ortiz, who turns 27 Friday, was the welterweight champion following a unanimous decision over Andre Berto on April 16, 2011. In his first title defence, he was knocked out in the fourth round by Mayweather five months later and then broke his jaw in gruesome fashion during the ninth round against Josesito Lopez on June 23, 2012, in Los Angeles. Besides training in the last 19-month absence, Ortiz made appearances on ABCs "Dancing With the Stars" and spent time in Bulgaria filming a part in the movie "Expendables Three" "Im good. I got caught, its no big deal," Ortiz said. "It happens. Im just one of the fighters and I put my heart out there." In the co-main event, super welterweight Eddie Gomez (16-0) won a unanimous decision over Daquan Arnett (11-1) in a 10-round fight, taking the bout with scores of 98-91, 97-92 and 97-92. The Bronx native briefly dropped Arnett in the seventh round with a hard right hook to the face, but despite a flurry of punches in the final minute of the round he was unable to produce his 11th career knockout. In the first televised fight on the card, super featherweight Gary Russell Jr. (24-0) recorded his 14th career knockout when he stopped Miguel Tamayo 1:04 into the fourth round. Russell finished the fight by forcing Tamayo into a corner and the fight ended after he landed three consecutive hard right hooks. Promoters said 8,050 attended the fight. The crowd included Brooklyn Nets Paul Pierce, Jason Terry and Andray Blatche along with current WBA and WBC light welterweight champion Danny Garcia also in attendance. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).