Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

CHICAGO - Chicago Bears coach Marc Trestman ran through the faults he saw in his team during its latest loss and it sure sounded

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 01.02.2018 09:02
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

CHICAGO - Chicago Bears coach Marc Trestman ran through the faults he saw in his team during its latest loss and it sure sounded familiar. Chris Thorburn Jersey .The Bears have dropped six of their last eight games, occupy last place in the NFC North and are playing more like a team expecting one of the top picks in the draft than one that expected to challenge for a division title.We didnt have any kind of consistency, Trestman said Tuesday, one day after a dispiriting 31-15 home loss to the Saints. We had really no kind of passing game early in the game, for the first half. It was certainly not good enough. Thats all there is to it.When Bears offensive co-ordinator Aaron Kromer admitted to the team last week hed been the anonymous source for a story criticizing quarterback Jay Cutler, the perceived betrayal sent ripples through the team. Players and Trestman insisted that had little or nothing to do with Mondays game, in which the Chicago offence gained only 278 yards against a 31st-ranked Saints defence that had allowed more than 400 yards in four straight games.People make mistakes; were not perfect, tackle Jordan Mills said of Kromer. That had nothing to do with our focus this week. He apologized for it and we moved on for it. He was sincere about it. ... None of that affected us. We just need to be more consistent.Cutler had three interceptions and was sacked seven times. Prior to an abbreviated postgame press conference, he told WBBM-AM that any effect from the Kromer comments diminished through the week.Monday was different, Cutler said of the day Kromer told the team. I think Tuesday, Wednesday we adjusted fine. By Thursday, we were back to game planning and football. We just had to do the press conferences and do that. But it didnt affect me preparing for the game. It didnt affect the rest of the guys, I think, preparing for the game.Kromer had suggested Cutler has problems reading defences and changing out of running plays against certain formations. Following Mondays game, the Saints said they saw evidence of this so they disguised their coverages.Dont tell them (Cutler) what (defence) youre in, cornerback Keenan Lewis said. Make them figure it out at the last minute. There was a lot of success doing that. By film study, we watched that and saw a couple teams do the same thing and have success.When asked whether Cutler was off his game, Trestman said: I was off my game. Our entire group was off their game tonight.Penalties again plagued the Bears offence and special teams, and Trestman took the blame for the punt team lining up with only 10 men to try a failed fake punt.We should have had 11 players, but we had 10, Trestman said. Im responsible for that.There were nearly 11,000 no-shows and the Bears left to a chorus of boos at halftime for a team now 5-9 on the year and 13-17 in two seasons under Trestman. The Bears were 10-6 in 2012, the final season under Lovie Smith before he was fired.The team is trying to keep its focus on Sundays home finale with Detroit and the season finale with Minnesota.Theres a lot of good things going on with our football team, but the bottom line is that we arent winning, Trestman said. Theres a lot of guys working hard. Theres a bunch of guys getting better. We are developing young guys.But the bottom line is that this is a business based on winning and losing. We cant sugarcoat it. We are disappointed that were not playing well enough to win and we havent in the last three games. Zach Sanford Jersey . Richard Jefferson scored 17 points and Diante Garrett had a career-high 15 points as the Jazz had seven players with 10 points or more in Utahs largest margin of victory this season. Carl Gunnarsson Jersey . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. http://www.officialbluesnhlshop.com/luke-opilka-jersey/ . Cavaliers shooting guard Craig Ehlo makes a solid play on the ball, but still Jordan hits the amazing shot.LILLE, France - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga rued the lack of support of his home crowd Friday after losing to Stan Wawrinka in the opening singles match of the Davis Cup final between France and Switzerland.Despite the presence of a record crowd of 27,432 spectators in the stands of the Pierre Mauroy stadium, Tsonga said after his 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 loss to the fourth-ranked Swiss that the visiting fans were showing more support for their players.When the teams were introduced, they applauded Stan more than us, Roger (Federer) more than us, a dejected Tsonga said. We heard the Swiss spectators more than we heard the French ones.After saving two consecutive set points in the eighth game of the third set, Tsonga turned to his fans to ask for more noise, with the crowd responding with shouts of Allez La France and Allez Les Bleus.About 2,500 Swiss fans travelled to the northern French city of Lille for the tie, but they are equipped with hundreds of cow bells and make a constant noise in the arena.Another explanation for the so-called llack of enthusiasm felt by Tsonga is that most of the French fans are seated in the upper part of the stands in the converted football stadium, with their cheers and applause barely reaching the court. Colton Parayko Jersey. Two large sections of seats just next to the court are reserved for officials and VIPs.I think because of the match maybe we were having more support from the Swiss people than the French guy, Wawrinka said. I think its tough to get all the noise from the people really upstairs.Tsonga added that he was gobsmacked when he received boos from the Swiss fans after checking a mark.I was booed in my own country, maybe not by the French spectators but by the Swiss spectators. Its annoying, he said.After losing his fifth Davis Cup match, Tsonga acknowledged a better display would have probably helped.We need to go and get the enthusiasm of the French crowd by the quality of our game, he said. Its because I was not winning today maybe that it happened. Im hoping that for the next matches its going to change. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).