Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

MELBOURNE, Australia - Milos Raonic advanced into the second week of the Australian Open for the third time in five years on Sat

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 02.02.2018 07:23
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

MELBOURNE, Australia - Milos Raonic advanced into the second week of the Australian Open for the third time in five years on Saturday. Chuck Klein Jersey . Fellow Canadian Vasek Pospisil did not.Raonic was always in control as he won comfortably against Germanys Benjamin Becker 6-4, 6-3, 6-3 while Pospisil was beaten 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 by Spaniard Guillermo Garcia Lopez.Becker, who eliminated Australian Lleyton Hewitt in the previous round, was no match for 22 aces off the racket of the eighth seed from Thornhill, Ont.It took the winner four match points to see off Becker with a break in the last game. Becker saved the first three Raonic winning chances before the Canadian went through after Beckers double-fault.Raonic earned the victory with 46 winners, 19 unforced errors while breaking on five of 14 opportunities. He will next face 12th-seeded Feliciano Lopez of Spain, who beat Polands Jerzy Janowicz 7-6 (6), 6-4, 7-6 (3).Im happy with how Im playing, said Raonic, who played and won on the third showcase court, the Hisense arena. I cant complain, everything has been working for me on this court and the results have been good.My game feels great and Im having a lot of fun. I look forward to going on.Vancouvers Pospisil had been bidding to join Raonic by reaching the fourth round of a Grand Slam for the first time.But the fitness factor came into play for the No. 60, who had suffered in his previous win on Thursday and withdrew after just nine minutes of doubles on Friday. He said a back muscle problem which troubled him earlier in the week bothered him Saturday.My problem is nothing serious — nothing like last year — but we need to look into it a bit deeper. It didnt get better after the last match. I struggled with timing and my serve. I had a bad start and he came out really sharp.Pospisil committed 40 unforced errors and broke on one of six occasions. He dropped the first two sets but staged a minor rally in the third set, firing off two love games for a 2-1 lead before being overhauled by his Spanish opponent.The Canadian, who saved a match point before Garcia Lopez finished him with a backhand winner down the line, was reflective in defeat.I wanted to do well here. Maybe I put some pressure on myself. I believed I could play well. My serve was off and thats a weapon that helps me to win matches.Raonics victory in 101 minutes improved his record over the 41st-ranked Becker to 3-1. Raonic, who reached the Wimbledon semifinals last summer, won his 13th career match in Melbourne against four losses.He was never threatened by his journeyman opponent, winning each of the first two sets in 30 minutes.Raonic claimed the opener with a break in the final game with a forehand winner to the corner past Becker. The second set also featured only one break, with Raonic converting for a 4-2 lead.Two games later, Raonic set up two set points with an ace only to double-fault the first chance away. But his 17th ace solved the problem on the second opportunity.In the third set, Raonic broke in the fifth game and climbed to 5-3 before closing it out. John Kruk Jersey . Pedroia reached the milestone with a little panache, hitting a grand slam in the sixth inning and propelling the Boston Red Sox to a 7-1 win over the Oakland Athletics on Friday night. Greg Luzinski Jersey . -- Mike Shanahan gave Robert Griffin III a rest, and may have turned up the pressure on himself, too. http://www.baseballphilliesofficial.com/jeremy-hellickson-jersey-c-27/ .com) - New England Patriots starting center Bryan Stork will not play in Sundays AFC Championship against Indianapolis due to a knee injury the rookie sustained last week.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Early in the second half the Memphis Grizzlies found a way to change the momentum and ended up with a key win. Memphis turned up the defensive intensity, overtook Denver in the third quarter and stayed in post-season contention with a 100-92 victory over the Nuggets on Friday night. "I thought we did a much better job coming out of the locker room in the third quarter," said Memphis centre Marc Gasol, who led the Grizzlies with 24 points. "We were more us, especially defensively. Offensively things may go well; may not. But defensively, we feed off that. We need that energy defensively." Mike Conley was a key factor in Memphis second-half burst, scoring 19 of his 21 points after the break. Memphis, which trailed 47-43 at halftime, outscored the Nuggets 57-45 in the final two quarters and forced 13 Denver turnovers in the second half. "I was happy with the way we responded after they came back at us at the end of the first half," Conley said, acknowledging he was angry with the way Memphis closed the second quarter. "We came back in the third quarter and guys were focused and guys had a lot of energy." Zach Randolph added 20 points and grabbed 15 rebounds. Tayshaun Prince scored 12 before leaving with an ankle injury in the first half and Courtney Lee scored 10 for Memphis, which won its 11th straight home game. Randy Foye led the Nuggets, while Kenneth Faried finished with 17 points and 12 rebounds for Denver, which lost its fifth in the past six. Ty Lawson, who didnt start for disciplinary reasons, scored 16 points, while Timofey Mozgov had 13 points. Aaron Brooks scored 11. But Lawson also left the arena in a boot, suffering left ankle sprain with about 3 minutes left. "That is just, unfortunately, been the story of our season," Nuggets coach Brian Shaw said of the Lawson injury. Memphis entered the game a half-game behind Dallas for the seventh playoff spot and tied with the Phoenix Suns for eighth. Dallas and Phoenix played later Friday night. Memphis, which was coming off a five-game road trip, strugggled at times, and the Nuggets took advantage by erasing a double-digit first-half lead. Tug McGraw Jersey. Neither team shot well for the game, Memphis connected on 39 per cent of its shots, compared to 36 per cent for the Nuggets. There were some ugly individual stats as Darrell Arthur was 1 of 9 for the Nuggets, including 1 of 5 from outside the arc. Conley scored 21 points, but was 5 of 14 and missed six of seven from 3-point range. There were 53 fouls in the game to slow the pace. "It was kind of an ugly game," Shaw said. Memphis took the lead midway through the third quarter and built the advantage to 14 on a 3-pointer from Conley topped off by a free throw when Shaw was given a technical with 4:43 left. "(The Grizzlies) are scrapping," Shaw said. "They want to solidify a spot in the playoffs. Obviously, were just trying to play hard and doing what we can to get the win." Denver dominated the second quarter after Memphis took an early 12-point lead. The Nuggets guards had little problem getting to the rim as Lawson, who didnt start after missing the team breakfast Friday, scored 15 points in the half leading Denver. Memphis was 5 of 6 to start the game, but was 11 of 42 the rest of the half for a 33 per cent shooting performance. Denver was only slightly better, hitting 36 per cent. "We had a good start to the game," Memphis coach Dave Joerger said. "We were crisp, executed well and got stops. ... We were lax after that (in the second quarter)." But the Grizzlies opened the second half with much more energy and, led by 10 points from Conley in the third, were able to retake the lead, carrying a 69-65 lead into the fourth. "In the second half, we had three stops in a row seven times," Joerger said. "That was very positive for us. We came out with a good defensive mindset. I know outside of the second quarter, I was very impressed with our performance defensively." NOTES: The game was the first at home for Memphis since March 24. The Grizzlies went 2-3 on a road trip since then. ... The Nuggets are 3-27 this season when they dont reach 100. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).