Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

TSN and presenting

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 06.02.2018 10:45
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

George Brown College in Toronto announced the recipients of the third annual 5 To Watch on Thursday - Canadas Sports Business Awards that recognizes the five most influential and accomplished Canadians under the age of 40 in the business of sport. Paul George Jersey . The recipients for 2014 include Matt Afinec, Senior Vice President and Chief Sales Officer for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Danielle Bedasse, Executive Director of Jays Care Foundation for the Toronto Blue Jays, Alison Gardiner, Vice-President of Brand Development for Canucks Sports & Entertainment, Jim Kozak, Director of Sales for Olympics & Sports Partnerships at the CBC and Adrian Sciarra, Vice President of Partnerships & Merchandise Sales for Ottawa Sports & Entertainment Group. Presented by George Brown College in partnership with The Globe and Mail, the awards recognize young executives who have demonstrated significant success early in their career and are poised to become the next generation of industry leaders. Nominees were selected based on a variety of factors including extraordinary business accomplishments and ‘off the job contributions such as mentorship, volunteer work and philanthropy. The awards were voted on by a panel of leading sports marketers and business influencers including representation from Founding Partners: BMO Financial Group, Canadian Football League, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment, SDI Marketing, TSN and presenting partner The Globe and Mail. Click here to view video highlights of the presentation, host by TSNs Kate Beirness. Joe Young Jersey . The Raptors have to get through the pesky New York Knicks Wednesday at Madison Square Garden and can lock up the third spot in the Eastern Conference with a win or a Chicago loss in Charlotte. Custom Indiana Pacers Jerseys . When a game is in the balance, however, they still have the personnel and the experience to end up with the two points. http://www.authenticbasketballshoppacers.com/t-j-leaf-pacers-jersey/ . One out away from finishing off an impressive shutout, they let a must-win game slip away.Toronto Maple Leafs forward Carter Ashton has been suspended 20 games for violating the NHLs performance-enhancing substance policy. The suspension is accompanied by mandatory referral to the NHL/NHLPA Program for Substance Abuse and Behavioral Health for evaluation and possible treatment, per an NHL release. Ashton will forfeit $169,185 during the suspension. The 23-year-old Ashton released a statement regarding the suspension, claiming he suffered an asthmatic spasm in late August during summer training and was given an inhaler by another player. Ashton kept the inhaler and used it a second time early in training camp after another asthma attack. Unfortunately, I incorrectly assumed that there were no problems associated with the use of this inhaler and I used it without checking to see whether its contents were permissible under the NHL/NHLPA Performance Enhancing Substances Program, Ashton said in his statement. I now recognize that I ingested Clenbuterol, a prohibited substance, through the inhaler. However, at no time was I seeking to gain an athletic advantage or to knowingly violate the terms of the program. I used the inhaler in response to exerrcise-induced asthma, a condition that my doctor with the Toronto Maple Leafs has since diagnosed and he has prescribed me with an inhaler. Domantas Sabonis Jersey. . Ashton has been held pointless in three games with the Maple Leafs this season, spending the majority of the season to-date in the Leafs press box. As a professional hockey player, I recognize that I am responsible for what I put into my body, and I will not appeal my suspension. While I am extremely disappointed that I have let my teammates, our fans and the Maple Leafs organization down, I will work very hard during my suspension to stay in game shape so that I can help out the team when I am able to return.” Team President Brendan Shanahan released a statement Thursday, backing the Leagues decision. He added that no further comments would be made out of respect for Ashton and the process involved. Acquired from the Tampa Bay Lightning at the 2012 NHL trade deadline, Ashton has spent parts of the past three seasons with the Maple Leafs, registering three assists in 50 games. He was originally selected in the first round (29th overall) by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).