Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Former Portsmouth defender Sam Sodje and his brother Stephen plan to pursue legal action against the Fake Sheikh Mazher Mahmood.

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 10.02.2018 03:40
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Former Portsmouth defender Sam Sodje and his brother Stephen plan to pursue legal action against the Fake Sheikh Mazher Mahmood. Devin Hester Jersey . Investigative journalist Mahmood - who had worked for The Sun on Sunday newspaper - was convicted of perverting the course of justice this week.Sam Sodje was among 13 footballers arrested in 2013 for spotfixing following a sting by Mahmood before the case later collapsed due to a lack of evidence. In the aftermath of his arrest, Sodje claims both that his negotiations with Portsmouth over a new contract broke down and that he had to retire as he could not get a deal at another club.The 37-year-old and his sibling had been flown to Dubai believing they were travelling there to discuss a possible charity football match which would benefit their charity, the Sodje Foundation. Sodje played for a number of clubs, including Charlton, but claims he could not get another club after his arrest Sodje claims conversation turned to match fixing and Mahmood filmed him saying he had accepted a £70,000 payment to get deliberately sent off against Oldham.He punched opponent Jose Baxter twice in the groin during the fixture in February 2013 and was consequently dismissed five minutes into the second half of a 1-0 defeat at Boundary Park.Sam Sodje - who stopped playing the following summer - told Sky Sports News HQ: No amount of money you pay will give me back what Ive lost.Its not really about the money. Its about the principle. You cant just do that to people. Everything Ive worked as a young man - trying to be good to society and working really hard - he took everything away. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. From the day this whole thing came out, that was the end of my career. I tried to stay positive and say Im a fighter but he ruined me. Life after football is tough and he made it 10 times worse for me.All I had - like every footballer - was my reputation and he killed it. Theres nothing I can do any more, he took everything away from me.The Crown Prosecution Service say they are reviewing 25 past convictions that were made using Mahmoods evidence.Former England manager Sven-Goran Eriksson and Pakistan international cricketer Mohammed Amir are two others who have also threatened to pursue legal action. Former England manager Sven Goran Eriksson (left) is another who has threatened to pursue legal action against Mahmood Stephen Sodje added: Everyone knows the Sodje family, everyone knows the Sodje brothers. Were very tight, weve been brought up together.Not only did it ruin our careers, it ruined our reputation in football. People started looking at us in a certain way.We werent able to do what we wanted to do with a football project because we lost all our sponsors. What [Mahmood] has been doing - or what he did to us - we want him to come out and admit to it.The word entrapment, a lot of people dont believe in it but its a massive word. We were completely set up. We were completely entrapped into a lifestyle which was unknown to us.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Richard Dent Jersey . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. Jim McMahon Jersey . Among the six changes: Drivers are now eligible if they have competed for 30 or more years in NASCAR or turned 55 in the calendar year before nominating day. Previously, drivers were not eligible until they had been retired for three years, so drivers can continue to compete and still reach the hall. http://www.probearsonline.com/authentic-willie-young-bears-jersey/ . The question all fans want to know heading into this light heavyweight affair is will Rua display his true potential. Working with UFC welterweight fighter Demian Maias team in Sao Paulo Brazil and having training partners such as fellow UFC stand outs Fabio Maldonado and Daniel Sarafian, the 32-year old feels very well prepared for Friday nights encounter.WASHINGTON -- Eric Fehr score the tying goal late in the third period, and Nicklas Backstrom and Evgeny Kuznetsov scored in the shootout to lift the Washington Capitals to a 3-2 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday night. Fehr knocked in the rebound of a shot by matt Niskanen to tie it with 1:01 left in the third period. Andre Burakovsky also scored for the Capitals (4-3), and Justin Peters made 25 saves through oveertime and stopped Jakub Voracek and Jason Akeson in the shootout. Adam Shaheen Jersey. Mark Streit and Akeson scored for the Flyers (3-3-2), and Steve Mason stopped 18 shots. Akeson gave the Flyers a 2-1 lead midway through the second period, just 33 seconds after Burakovskys goal tied it. Philadelphia was without Wayne Simmonds, the teams leading goal-scorer last season. Hes day-to-day with a lower-body injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).