Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

GENOA, Italy -- Maxi Lopez scored on his Sampdoria return to give the team a 1-0 victory at bitter rival Genoa in the derby dell

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 27.02.2018 04:33
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

GENOA, Italy -- Maxi Lopez scored on his Sampdoria return to give the team a 1-0 victory at bitter rival Genoa in the derby della lanterna on Monday. Dalton Pompey Jersey . Lopez is in his second loan spell at Sampdoria and he took less than 24 minutes to mark his debut with a goal. The Argentine played a one-two with Eder before lifting the ball over Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin. "Its a new fantastic debut," Lopez said. "I couldnt ask for more. This is a reward for the hard work of the squad and a present for the fans who were at the stadium tonight. "Im happy with the goal, Ive returned home. I have to thank the club for the faith theyve shown in me, I needed consistency and to be back at the top level." Genoa twice had the ball in the back of the net but Luca Antonellis effort four minutes from halftime and Moussa Konates 65th-minute strike were both ruled out for offside. The match was originally scheduled to take place Sunday night but was postponed for security reasons, with the regions biggest market taking place at the same time near the stadium. Sampdoria moved into 13th place in the table, two points behind Genoa. Kevin Pillar Jersey . - Maynor Figueroa headed in a late goal to give Honduras a 1-1 draw with the United States in an international friendly Tuesday. Roberto Osuna Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.teambluejaysprostore.us/Miguel-Montero-blue-jays-jersey/ . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me.TUCSON, Ariz. -- Stanley Johnson scored all 18 of his points in the second half, T.J. McConnell added 16 points in a rare display of offensive aggression and No. 10 Arizona rolled over No. 8 Utah 69-51 on Saturday. Arizona (16-2, 4-1 Pac-12) came out shaky at both ends in the Pac-12s first game between Top 10 teams in nearly seven years. The Wildcats rallied behind McConnell, the pass-first point guard who created his own shots while still setting up his teammates. Johnson took over in the second half and the Wildcats shot 49 per cent against one of the nations toughest defensive teams to win their 32nd straight home game. The Wildcats also outworked the Pac-12s best rebounding team, grabbing 21 more than the Utes (14-3, 4-1), including 17 on the offensive glass that led to 18 second-chance points. McConnell had six assists, and Brandon Ashley added 14 points and eight rebounds. Brandon Taylor had 12 points and Jordan Loveridge scored all of his 11 points in the second half for Utah. Coming off victory over Colorado, Arizona coach Sean Miller said the Wildcats would be home underdogs against the up-in-your-face Utes. That wasnt completely true; the Utes were six-point underdogs according to the Glantz-Culver line. Still, Miller had a point. Utah entered McKale Center with a higher ranking and leading the Pac-12. The Utes also were among the national leaders in defensive scoring and shooting percentage, and have the dynamic duo of Delon Wright and Loveridge. Utah sure looked like the better team early, starting with Wrights steal and breakaway dunk on the games oppening possession. Mat Latos Jersey. The Utes jammed up the Wildcats inside and they had no answer, missing seven of their first eight shots while Utah opened with a 10-2 run, with Wright having a hand in all 10 points. The Wildcats clawed back behind their feisty bulldog of point guard, McConnell, who dribbled in and out of traffic to set up himself and his teammates. McConnell had 12 points -- two on a jumper over the 7-foot reach of Jakob Poeltl -- two assists and set up his teammates for five free throws by halftime, helping Arizona build a 31-26 lead after its early funk. Johnson took over in the second half, scoring nine quick points, including a breakaway dunk off a steal. McConnell added in a nifty no-look pass to Dusan Ristic for a layup that put the Wildcats up 46-32. Arizona turned up the defensive pressure on Utah to close out the first half and continued to hound the Utes, making every possession a battle to get a shot off. The Wildcats were particularly effective against Wright, who had three points after his early flurry. TIP INS Utah: The Utes were playing their first matchup between Top 10 teams since losing to Kentucky in the 1998 NCAA championship game. It was their first Top 10 game in conference play since facing New Mexico in the WAC in 1968. Arizona: The McKale Center last hosted two Top 10 teams in 2004. ... Guard Gabe York returned after missing the previous game with an ankle injury, but didnt score in limited action. UP NEXT Utah hosts Washington State on Wednesday night. Arizona plays at Stanford on Thursday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).