Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Andy Murray is into the Rome Masters semi-finals after a straight-sets win over David Goffin on Friday. [url=http://www.rangersh

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 19.03.2018 09:00
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Andy Murray is into the Rome Masters semi-finals after a straight-sets win over David Goffin on Friday. Custom New York Rangers Jerseys . The British No 1 cruised through to Saturdays final four of the Italian tournament after a 6-1 7-5 victory and will now play his semi-final against Lucas Pouille.He overcame a slow start with aplomb - Goffin was able to break to love in the very first game, but Murray quickly struck back with six games on the trot to secure the opening set at a canter. The world No 13 rallied in the second set to hold his first two service games before going 3-1 up after a break. Murray upped the ante by breaking straight back before making it 3-3.Still Goffin threatened to take the game into a decider, but Murray cancelled out another break of serve before, at 5-5, finding a breakthrough.The result represents Murrays fourth victory over the Belgian in as many meetings. Most recently, he triumphed in Great Britains Davis Cup win against Belgium, but also profited from a walk-over at last years Rome Masters.Murray will face world No 52 Pouille in the semis after the Frenchman benefitted from an injury to quarter-final opponent Juan Monaco.Watch the semi-finals of the Rome Masters on Saturday at 1.30pm, live on Sky Sports 3 HD. Also See: Djokovic v Nadal LIVE! Tennis Australia backs Kyrgios Latest scores Get a NOW TV pass Joe Kocur Jersey . Terry came from Boston along with Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce but has appeared in just 35 games after a knee injury, averaging 4.5 points on 36 per cent shooting. Evans was a favourite of fans but not coach Jason Kidd, who used him in just 30 of their 51 games. Keith Yandle Jersey .Cameron sustained his third concussion in three seasons last week on a hit by Oakland safety Brandion Ross, who was fined $22,050 by the NFL for the helmet-to-helmet blow. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/brendan-smith-hockey-jersey/ . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yu Darvish let out a good yell and pumped both fists before catcher Chris Gimenez greeted him in front of the mound. The Texas ace wasnt necessarily celebrating his first complete game in the major leagues. His battery mate says he does that all the time. "He just kind of looked at me and goes, Yeah! Thats what I said back to him," Gimenez said. "He likes going Yes! all the time. We kind of goof around with each other about it." This was their best reason yet to have a little fun. Darvish struck out 10 in his six-hitter, Shin-Soo Choo broke a long hitless streak with a three-run double and the Rangers denied Miamis bid for a record interleague winning streak, beating the Marlins 6-0 Wednesday night. Darvish (7-2) struck out the side in the eighth to end a streak of one baserunner in each of the first seven innings for the Marlins. The Japanese right-hander wrapped up his 73rd career start by getting Garrett Jones to swing at a pitch in the dirt. Gimenez had to finish it off with a throw to first. The closest Darvish had come to a complete game were the two times he lost a no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning. The first was a perfect game bid against Houston last year. The other was against Boston a month ago, although a scoring change a few days later altered that. "I wasnt really conscious of throwing a complete game," Darvish said through an translator. "I thought I was going to be out of the game after the eighth inning, but when (manager Ron Washington) told me that Im going in the ninth inning as well, I decided to go. And I also wanted to face (Giancarlo) Stanton again." Darvish gave up his final single to Stanton leading off the ninth, but Casey McGehee grounded into Miamis third double play before Jones whiffed. "I dont think we really have anybody like that," Miami manager Mike Redmond said when asked what NL pitchers compared to Darvish, who was facing the Marlins for the first time. The Marlins had to settle for tying the New York Yankees (2003-04) and Tampa Bay (2004) for the longest interleague winnning streak at 13 games. Pavel Buchnevich Jersey. It was Miamis first interleague loss since last Aug. 12 at Kansas City. The Rangers (32-34) snapped a four-game losing streak and avoided falling four games under .500 for the first time since 2008. Texas split the two-game set and is now winless in eight straight series at home. Choo was in an 0-for-18 slump when he pulled a line drive past Jones at first with the bases loaded in the third against Jacob Turner (2-4). When Stanton couldnt cut off the ball in right field, Elvis Andrus scored easily from first for a 3-0 lead. Choo had a single in the fifth that again brought home Andrus, who had three hits. "I needed just one hit, one good hard it," Choo said. "I tell myself every pitch, start over, start over, start over." Darvish, who won his fourth straight start for the first time in Texas, blew a 4-0 lead in his last start against Cleveland but still got the win in a 6-4 Texas victory. There were no such threats this time, and Darvish has allowed one earned run in 37 2-3 innings over his past five interleague starts. Marcell Ozuna helped Darvish by getting thrown out at second base by left fielder Michael Choice after a leadoff single in the seventh. Justin Bour followed with a walk, but Darvish started a double play on J.T. Realmuto to end the inning. Jones had one of the singles on a 59 mph curveball before Darvish struck out Ozuna looking on a knee-buckling slider. Darvish, who threw 116 pitches, got Stanton swinging on another slider in the sixth. Turner finished the fourth inning after getting hit on the right side by a line drive from Rougned Odour, but the right-hander didnt come out for the fifth. He gave up six hits and five earned runs. NOTES: This was the first meeting between the Marlins and Rangers since July 2011. They play two more in Miami on Aug. 19-20. ... The Rangers agreed to terms with top draft pick Luis Ortiz, a high school pitcher from California. The deal for the right-hander includes a $1.75 million signing bonus. He will report to the Arizona League after graduating from high school Saturday. China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).