Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

BOSTON -- Jason Kipnis delivered three singles for the Cleveland Indians, and then he helped them out with his glove. [url=http:

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 19.03.2018 09:15
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

BOSTON -- Jason Kipnis delivered three singles for the Cleveland Indians, and then he helped them out with his glove. Daryl Worley Jersey . The Indians second baseman snagged a hard-hit grounder from Red Sox slugger David Ortiz to start an eighth-inning double play. Instead of facing a late Boston rally, the Indians held on for a 3-2 victory on Saturday that snapped a four-game losing streak. "He hit it pretty hard," Kipnis said. "You guys know as well as I do: Youve got some time with him going down the line. All he has to do is jog, with most of his hits." Asdrubal Cabrera and Michael Brantley each had a pair of hits for Cleveland, which had lost eight of its past nine games at Fenway Park. The Indians scored two runs in the seventh to take the lead on an error by catcher A.J. Pierzynski and a bases-loaded walk. "Were going to have to win some games like that," said Cleveland manager Terry Francona, whose team stranded 13 base runners and went 0 for 11 with runners in scoring position. John Axford (2-3) earned the win with one scoreless inning in relief of T.J. House, and Cody Allen pitched the ninth for his seventh save. Craig Breslow (2-2) took the loss, allowing two unearned runs and two hits and a walk in two-thirds of an inning. Boston starter Jake Peavy left with a 2-1 lead but remains winless in his past nine starts. "You just try to do what you can do to win," said Peavy, who entered the game with the second-lowest run support in the AL. "Obviously, its been tough to score on my day, thats something Im not going to shy away from. Im not blaming anyone. I have to be better. Guys have to find a way to be better on my day to win. Its frustrating, no doubt. At the end of the day its frustrating to lose." The Red Sox led 2-1 when Breslow relieved Peavy to start the seventh. Cabrera hit a grounder behind second base that shortstop Jonathan Herrera grabbed with a diving stop, but his throw to first short-hopped Mike Napoli and popped off the heel of his glove. Michael Brantley singled to right, then second baseman Dustin Pedroia tried to come home on Kipnis grounder but Pierzynski couldnt come up with the ball. Home plate umpire Sean Barber initially signalled out, but changed the call when he saw the ball rolling in the dirt. "You cant second-guess that," Red Sox manager John Farrell said. "Thats a good, aggressive defensive play. Then unfortunately we started to nitpick a little bit on the outside of the strike zone." Two outs later, David Murphy walked to load the bases and, after Junichi Tazawa relieved Breslow, Carlos Santana walked in the go-ahead run to make it 3-2. Jonny Gomes and Brock Holt had two hits apiece for the Red Sox, who scored a season-high 10 runs on Friday night. Boston had won seven in a row at home. Ortiz doubled in a run in the first inning for Boston. It was his 422nd career double in a Red Sox uniform, tying Wade Boggs for fourth on the teams all-time list. NOTES: Peavy is 0-4 with a 5.46 ERA in his past nine starts. ... Red Sox SS Stephen Drew missed his sixth straight game with a right side muscle injury. Farrell said he will be available on Sunday. ... RHP Clay Buchholz (right knee) OF Shane Victorino (right hamstring) and 3B Will Middlebrooks (right index finger) all made rehab appearances for Triple-A Pawtucket. ... Francona, who led the Red Sox to the 2004 and 07 World Series titles, got a big cheer when he came out to check on Michael Bourn after his third-inning single. Michael Palardy Jersey .com) - The Minnesota Twins made it official on Wednesday, announcing the signing of outfielder Torii Hunter to a one-year contract. Scott Simonson Jersey . Ellis had a season-high 37 points and two key assists late, Dirk Nowitzki led a fourth-quarter rally with 14 of his 35 points, and the Mavericks spoiled Howards best offensive night in Houston with a 123-120 victory over the Rockets on Wednesday night. http://www.nflpanthersgearofficial.com/vernon-butler-jersey/ . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss.Amazingly Mark Hunt felt OK after his five-round war with Antonio (Bigfoot) Silva last time out. Apart from the hand broken in two places, that is. Combine Silvas renowned teak-like noggin with 103 significant strikes and something has to give. Not that Hunt, the 40-year-old heavyweight known as the Super Samoan, was complaining after the all-action fight was scored a majority draw. "I didnt feel so bad," said Hunt. "It was a great fight, I did my job and I was happy." The Australian-based New Zealander, ranked No. 6 among heavyweight contenders, takes on another big hitter in No. 8 Roy (Big Country) Nelson in the main event of a UFC event in Tokyo on Saturday. Neither fighter will win a Mr. Universe title but both can pack a punch. Hunt is a former K-1 champion who went on to fight in Pride and has become a fan favourite in the UFC for his punching power and never-say-die attitude. The 38-year-old Nelson is a former winner of "The Ultimate Fighter" who has a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu as well as a cannon for a right hand. And both are coming off big performances: Hunt (9-8-1) against Silva and Nelson (21-9) with a TKO win over Antonio (Minotauro) Nogueira in April. Like Hunt, Nelson broke his hand in the bout. Hunt and Silva earned the fight of the night bonus and kudos from UFC president Dana White for their Brisbane brawl. "Both Hunt and Silva win FON and both get their win bonus and I might buy them both their own private ISLANDS!!!! Sickest HW fight ever!!!," White tweeted that night. The UFC bosss enthusiasm was tempered later by news that the six-foot-four 264-pound Silva tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone. Hunt has been in the wars of late. At at UFC 160 in May 2013, his last fight before Silva, he broke his toe and needed six stitches after a knockout loss to Junior Dos Santos. He was laid low after the fight when a bruise suffered during his training camp became infected. "Its been kkind of funny, one (fight) after the other," Hunt said of his ill luck. Christian McCaffrey Jersey. "But such is life, its part of fighting." Hunt appears to have issues of his own heading into the Nelson fight. Yahoo, quoting a UFC source, reported that the five-foot-10 Hunt weighed 284 pounds Thursday, meaning he would have to lose 19 pounds to make the heavyweight limit of 265 Friday for the Saitama Super Arena bout. The card also includes a lightweight bout between No. 9 contender Myles (Fury) Jury and Takanori (The Fireball Kid) Gomi. Welterweight Amir Sadollah, winner of Season 7 of "The Ultimate Fighter," takes on veteran Yoshihiro (Sexyama) Akiyama in a battle of two fighters who have not been in the Octagon for more than two years And second-ranked womens bantamweight Miesha (Cupcake) Tate faces Japans Rin Nakai. Hunt is no stranger to Saitama from his days in K-1 and Pride. "I have good and bad memories fighting in Japan," he said. "Im looking forward to going back to work and putting on a good show for the people that pay their money to come and watch me fight. Im going to try to move closer to that title shot." Hunt calls his combat sports abilities "a gift from God." "I never wanted to be a fighter," he said. "I just got into a fight outside a nightclub and thats how I started. I didnt go to train at some karate school for 10 or 20 years. I just stumbled upon it. Four days later I was fighting (Muay Thai)." One of the bouncers at the nightclub invited him to his gym and Hunt, who had been going down a poor life path, suddenly found himself a fighter. Years later he is the main attraction. "God saved my life and so has fighting," he said. "Fighting changed my life completely. The angry kid that was lost as a child is gone. Im an adult now -- of course I make mistakes, Im not perfect-- but Im always trying to stay straight ... Im grateful. Ive been blessed." China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).