Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

MADRID, Spain -- Barcelona defender Dani Alves has received an outpouring of support for his response to a racist taunt during a

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 28.03.2018 08:41
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

MADRID, Spain -- Barcelona defender Dani Alves has received an outpouring of support for his response to a racist taunt during a game, while Villarreal issued a lifetime ban to the season-ticket holder who threw a banana at him. Efrain Velarde Jersey . Alves, who is black, was about to take a corner in Sundays 3-2 win at Villarreals El Madrigal Stadium when a banana landed on the pitch in front of him. The Brazil international picked it up, peeled it and ate some of it before throwing the rest aside. "Villarreal deeply regrets and condemns the incident that happened," Villarreal said in a statement on Monday. "The club has already identified the (culprit) and has decided to withdraw his season tickets, permanently." After the match, Alves said humour was the best way to combat racism in sport. That sentiment has led fellow football players, officials and even political figures from around the globe to respond with solidarity by picturing themselves eating a banana. Barcelona teammate Neymar posted a photo of himself on Instagram holding a peeled banana alongside his son, who was holding a doll that resembled a banana. Fellow Brazil teammates Hulk and Fred also lent support via their social media accounts. Argentina striker Sergio Aguero and Brazil womens striker Marta both posed for photos while biting into bananas, while former Brazil international Roberto Carlos also posted an internet photo of himself with the fruit. "We have suffered this in Spain for some time," Alves said Sunday. "You have to take it with a dose of humour. We arent going to change things easily. If you dont give it importance, they dont achieve their objective." Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, who has been actively condemning racist acts in Brazilian football, also expressed her support to Alves, while Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi and Italy national team coach Cesare Prandelli also shared a banana in a photograph. "The player had a daring and strong response to racism in sport," Rousseff wrote on her official Twitter account. "Confronted by something that unfortunately has become too common in stadiums, Alves had attitude." Rousseff praised Neymar for getting behind his teammate and reiterated that Brazil will "raise the flag against racial discrimination" during the World Cup. FIFA President Sepp Blatter also commented on Twitter, saying that "what (Alves) tolerated last night is an outrage." He added that there "will be zero tolerance" at the World Cup. The match referee on Sunday included the 75th-minute incident in his match report, so Villarreal could face a fine. "Our club would like to express its firm commitment to promoting respect, equality, sportsmanship and fair play both on and off the field and our absolute rejection of any act that is contrary to these principles, such as violence, discrimination, racism and xenophobia," Villarreal added in its statement. Alves has often been subjected to racist taunts and called fighting racism "a lost war" in January 2013 after segments of Real Madrids fans abused him with monkey chants during a match. Madrid defender Marcelo, who is also Brazilian, was also recently greeted with monkey chants by a section of Atletico Madrid fans this season. Former Barcelona striker Samuel Etoo was convinced not to walk off at Zaragoza in 2006 after fans berated the Cameroon striker with racist chants. Two years earlier, Spain fans at Madrids Santiago Bernabeu Stadium infamously greeted Englands black players with monkey chants during an international friendly match. Orbelin Pineda Jersey . A little more than one year after missing a last-second tip-in that would have given the Wolverines a share of the Big Ten regular-season title, the 6-foot-8 forward scored on a layup with 7. Jesus Manuel Corona Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic captured a mens Open Era-record fifth Australian Open title on Sunday by defeating rival Andy Murray in the final in Melbourne. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/cuauhtemoc-blanco-mexico-jersey/ . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds.MONTREAL -- Max Pacioretty scored a game-winning goal, but wasnt exactly in the mood to celebrate. The Montreal winger sent Boston defenceman Johnny Boychuk to hospital with a check into the boards in the first period and then got the go-ahead goal in the second frame of the Canadiens 2-1 victory over the arch-rival Bruins on Thursday night. It was Paciorettys ninth goal in the last nine games, and helped stretch Montreals unbeaten run to nine games (8-0-1). It also put Montreal (18-9-3) into first place in the Atlantic Division, a point ahead of Boston (18-8-2), which has two games in hand. But Pacioretty wasnt smiling. "It wasnt really a strong game for me," the big left-winger said. "I got the life sucked out of me when that injury happened. I just felt awful." Only 4:28 into the teams first meeting of the season, Pacioretty checked Boychuk into the end boards in the Montreal zone. The Bruins defenceman went face first into the top of the boards and fell to the ice. He was on his knees, taking heavy breaths, for several minutes before trainers and medical staff got him onto a stretcher and off the ice. After the game, coach Claude Julien said Boychuk was released from hospital and would travel with the team back to Boston. He had no details about the injury, which Bruins players said appeared to be a back problem. The hit wasnt hard, but it was somewhat from behind. Pacioretty was given two minutes for boarding, which both teams felt was the right call. "I felt terrible about it because I didnt really know what happened," said Pacioretty. "I was just battling for the puck. Ive been in that situation before. I had no intent to injury anybody." The Bruins seemed to agree, as no one rushed in seeking vengeance as often happens when a player is hurt. It quieted the Bell Centre crowd and took some steam out of the play on the ice for the rest of the period, however. "I think they gave me the benefit of the doubt," said Pacioretty. And the Canadiens, outshot 10-3 in the opening frame and down 1-0 on a goal by Gregory Campbell, jumped on Boston in the second with an 18-7 shot advantage and goals from Tomas Plekanec and Pacioretty. The Bruins stormed back in the third, but couldnt beat Carey Price, wwho made 32 saves for the night. Juan Carlos Medina Jersey. Montreal shot 27 times on Tuukka Rask. Boston had not played since Saturday, while Montreal was coming off a 4-3 shootout win Wednesday night in New Jersey. The Canadiens were in their third game in four nights and their sixth in nine nights. They should have been easy pickings for the Bruins. "The second period was atrocious," Julien said. "It was unacceptable. "There are no excuses about playing with five defencemen. We have to look in the mirror." Boston got the first goal at the 17:35 mark. Andrei Markov cleared the puck to the Boston blue-line, where Dennis Seidenberg kicked it forward, sending Milan Lucic in on a two-on-one break. The big winger slipped a pass to Campbell for a shot into an open side. Plekanec tied it 9:16 into the second when he beat Rask from a tight angle with a medium speed wrist shot. A burst of speed from Brendan Gallagher caused confusion in the Boston defence and Pacioretty backhanded a Raphael Diaz rebound in from the slot at 17:42. Paciorettys last nine goals have all come in five games on home ice. "The first one was off to the side of the net and I gave (Plekanec) too much net to shoot at," said Rask. "The second was a high rebound and he scored. "But if you look at how we played in the second period, you cant be happy with that." Montreal has now beaten Boston four straight times dating to last season. "Im proud of my players," said Montreal coach Michel Therrien, whose team plays again Saturday night at home against Buffalo. "Even if we had a slow start, we adjusted well in the second period. "My players emptied the tank and they were rewarded." The teams meet again Jan. 30 in Boston. Notes: Montreal dressed Douglas Murray and George Parros and sat out Francis Bouillon and Ryan White, who both played Wednesday in New Jersey. Rene Bourque remains sidelined with an upper-body injury. . . Parros got his first shot on goal in seven games as a Canadien. . . Adam McQuaid (lower body) was out for Boston, while Jordan Caron and Kevan Miller were healthy scratches. . . As in other NHL rinks, a moments silence was held for Nelson Mandela. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).