Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

WENGEN, Switzerland - Felix Neureuther took advantage of a rare mistake by Marcel Hirscher of Austria to win a World Cup slalom

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 28.03.2018 08:49
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

WENGEN, Switzerland - Felix Neureuther took advantage of a rare mistake by Marcel Hirscher of Austria to win a World Cup slalom on Saturday and retake the discipline standings lead from his great rival. Chance Warmack Jersey .Neureuther seized his chance after Hirscher, the world champion from Austria, skied out of a slalom event for the first time in three seasons.Germanys Neureuther rose from fifth after the first run by racing down a tricky slope in steadily falling snow to beat Stefano Gross of Italy by 0.20 seconds.Its a special moment for me, said Neureuther, who also won this race two years ago. This classic hill is amazing.Olympic bronze medallist Henrik Kristoffersen of Norway was third, trailing 0.44 behind Neureuthers combined time of 1 minute, 46.93 seconds.In the finish area, Neureuther was greeted by Kristoffersen kneeling to bow in a show of respect before the two racers hugged.Felixs second run was unbelievable, Kristoffersen said. Its cool to see someone ski that fast. It makes me go on a higher level, too.Hirscher went out early in the morning run and last failed to reach a slalom finish line in March 2012 at Schladming, Austria. The three-time defending overall World Cup champion missed the chance to extend his big lead in those standings over Kjetil Jansrud of Norway, who does not race slalom.Neureuther earned 100 points for his 11th career World Cup win, his second this season, and leads Hirscher by 44 in the slalom standings. He also climbed to third overall.Neureuther has had top-3 finishes in five of six slaloms this season in another duel with Hirscher, who clinched the crystal globe trophy on the final day of last season.The 30-year-old Germans only blip was failing to finish last Sunday at nearby Adelboden where Gross got his first career win.Hirschers consistent run of slalom results ended when he straddled a gate.I would rather be fast and go out than be in the fifth or sixth position with a big gap between the leader and yourself, said Hirscher. It sucks that I struggled but it was definitely not easy.First-run leader Mattias Hargin of Sweden finished sixth, 0.96 behind Neureuther.Both American racers who qualified for a second run dropped in the rankings.David Chodounsky went from 13th to finish 18th, trailing by 2.79. Ted Ligety fell to 27th from 24th, and was 3.65 behind his good friend Neureuther.Im just upset with myself, said Chodounsky, from Crested Butte, Colorado. I didnt quite let it go as much as I could have. That was just on me.The race was switched from its usual Sunday slot, allowing the classic Lauberhorn downhill to be pushed back a day when better weather is forecast. Rasul Douglas Jersey . A player confirmed to TSN on the condition of anonymity that he received his ballot yesterday. Another confirms hes been told to expect his shortly. "The unions executive committee insists a strike vote does not mean were pushing away from the table," the player said. "But we want the league to know were serious about our position. Custom Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-Darren-Sproles-Eagles-Jersey/ . -- With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defence.OTTAWA - Cole Cassels scored four times as the Oshawa Generals stormed to a 7-1 victory over the Ottawa 67s on Tuesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cassels had his first goal -- the eventual winner -- just 4:47 in to the game. He scored a hat trick in the second period, with all three goals coming on the power play. Josh Sterk scored and added two assists for Oshawa (14-3-1), while Jacob Busch and Joe Manchurek had goals as well. Daniel Altshuller made 20 saves for the win. Michael Dal Colle added five assists for the Generals, who have won five games in a row. Sam Studnicka had Ottawas (7-10-0) only goal 13:45 in to the third period. Philippe Trudeau stopped 31 of 37 shoots in the first two periods. Corey Graham Jersey. Jacob Blair turned aside eight of nine shots in relief. Oshawas special teams were instrumental in the winning, going 4 for 8 on the power play and killing four penalties. --- GREYHOUNDS 5 BATTALION 3 NORTH BAY, Ont. -- Sergey Tolchinsky struck twice and added an assist as the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds topped the North Bay Battalion 5-3. Darnell Nurse, Michael Bunting and Tyler Gaudet also scored for Sault Ste. Marie (13-2-2), while Matt Murray made 28 saves. Vincent Praplan had a pair of goals for North Bay (9-9-1) and Nick Paul also scored. Brendan ONeill stopped 28 shots for the Battalion. (The Canadian Press) Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).