Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

The NHLs Mar. [url=http://www.thetexansfootballpro.us/texans-corey-moore-super-bowl-je rsey-authentic/]Corey Moore Jersey[/url] .

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 28.03.2018 09:36
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

The NHLs Mar. Corey Moore Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. Millers Crossing Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News writes that netminder Ryan Miller is unsure about his future with the Sabres. Heading into Wednesdays game against the Pittsburgh Penguins, Miller said, "anything is possible" when pondering if it was his last game in Buffalo. Asked point-blank by The Buffalo News if hes told the Sabres he wants out - or told them hes all-in to talk about a contract extension - Miller remained elusive. "Thats not really something I want to discuss with you guys," he said. "Its a private conversation about a business transaction. Really, thats what it comes down to. Im waiting to see kind of what the plans are around here. That would kind of give a little more indication. "They cant execute anything they might be planning until some time passes, where they make some trades or they have some kind of indication whats going to happen. Even then, theres no guarantee theyre going to get everything they want. Its just kind of well wait and see." Harrington also wrote that Sabres GM Tim Murray pretty much confirmed that hes in limbo on dealing Miller as well. Murray said the Sabres are studying options all over their roster but the scuttlebutt around the league is theyre getting plenty of inquiries on pending unrestricted free agents Miller, Steve Ott and Matt Moulson, as well as interest in defenceman Henrik Tallinder. "There are players on the team were certainly going to go forward with, young guys that they fit what we want to do," Murray said. "In saying that, if a team calls and they absolutely knock your socks off, then I guess Ive told a fib by saying were going to go forward with a certain player and Ive traded him. It doesnt look right, but thats my motto. Im willing to listen on every single player, so Im certainly listening on Ryan. Is that our plan? I guess well see what other teams have to say." Moving Mike? While TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie reported Tuesday on Twitter that the Calgary Flames and Mike Cammalleri are "continuing dialogue on new contract," Wes Gilbertson of The Calgary Sun says it would be a surprise if the clubs highest-paid player wasnt moved before the deadline. Staying Focused Derek Van Diest of The Edmonton Sun writes that Oilers centre Sam Gagner is focused on helping Edmonton win games rather than trade speculation. "Its something where you try and block it out," Gagner said. "I think its an easier thing to do the further you are from the trade deadline, but as it creeps up, its sometimes hard. I think its important just to focus on your game. I have some things that I need to continue to get better at, and thats something that Im trying to focus on right now, trying to help this team win games, and hopefully, I can do that heading towards the stretch here." Deep Freeze Joe Haggerty of Comcast Sportsnet tweeted out that Boston Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli has had trade talks but doesnt see them making any deals before the Olympic roster freeze. Tom Savage Jersey . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. Tyler Ervin Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks will try to win two straight games for the first time since mid-January on Monday night as they play host to the struggling New York Islanders. http://www.thetexansfootballpro.us/texans-ka-imi-fairbairn-super-bowl-jersey-authentic/ .Heres Ralph the Dog with the crew here at TSN jumping into the James Duthie TradeCentre selfie: Happy to drop by! RT @TSN_Sports: @tsnjamesduthie: Take this Ellen.CLEVELAND – Relievers will tell you one of the things they appreciate about their roles is the near-immediate opportunity to make amends for a poor performance. Starters, when they struggle, have to live with it for five days. For Sergio Santos and Steve Delabar, two of the three men who authored one of the ugliest pitched innings in Blue Jays franchise history on Thursday night, the bounce-back chance came right away. Both were up to the task, each a significant contributor to Torontos series-opening 3-2 win over the Indians. Delabar came on in relief of starter Drew Hutchison in the sixth. Hutchison had given up a two-run home run to Carlos Santana, which turned a 1-0 lead into a 2-1 deficit, and one out later was the victim of an Asdrubal Cabrera triple. Delabar walked David Murphy, the first batter he faced, putting Indians at the corners with one out but worse, creating the sort of uh-oh moment he was looking to avoid so soon the meltdown in Minneapolis. But then, he bore down. Delabar jammed former Blue Jay Yan Gomes with an inside fastball, inducing a pop up to shortstop Ryan Goins, before dropping the hammer on Lonnie Chisenhall for an inning-ending strikeout. The Jays escaped down only a run and wouldnt you know it, the offence responded with a two-run seventh to reclaim the lead. The bullpen would ensure the lead wasnt lost again. "Get in there and brush off whatever," said Delabar. "Like even today, whatever I did today is in the bank and we wipe the slate clean and go out there and do the same thing tomorrow." Scoreless innings from Brett Cecil and Neil Wagner followed, paving the way for Santos, who only 24 hours earlier had faced three batters, walked each of them, committed three wild pitches leading to three runs and was tagged with the blown save and the loss to the Twins. It was an eventful ninth inning. Chisenhall led off with a double. Santos bounced back to strike out Michael Bourn and Nick Swisher but, with two outs, he walked Jason Kipnis and Santana, loading the bases and creating a game-deciding showdown with Michael Brantley. Manager John Gibbons, who typically restricts his trips to the mound to pitching changes, paid a visit to his closer. He wouldnt divulge his message. "Thats between us, a manager and one of his players," said Gibbons. "We believe in him. He did a heck of a job. It got a little hairy there. I dont know how they laid off some of the pitches they did." Brantley hit a screamer to first baseman Edwin Encarnacion, who knocked the ball down and beat Bradley to the bag for the final out. Game over. Had it all the way, right? "I just kind of told myself on the mound, I said just try and relax and take it pitch by pitch," said Santos. "I wasnt trying to look too far ahead as far as who was coming up or what the situation might be. It was just, (Dioner Navarro) put the signs down and I just went to attack. Luckily I was able to get out of it." The win improved the Blue Jays to 4-3 on their nine-game road trip. The victory was an important one coming on the heels of a two-loss day. It also reset the bullpen, so effective prior to Thursday, on a positive track. Thats the beauty of baseball. As bad as things can seem one day is as good as things can seem the next. Lind to disabled list; Franciscos contract purchased Adaam Lind was moving around the visitors clubhouse in Cleveland better than the day before in Minneapolis but the slight progress wasnt enough to keep him off the disabled list. Lamar Miller Jersey. "We just decided we may as well give it the full rest and not try and push it," said Lind. "Just let it heal, fully." Lind, who has a history of back problems but nothing of significance since the 2012 season, felt his lower back tighten up in the fourth inning of Tuesday nights game against the Twins. He remained in the game until the seventh when he was lifted for pinch-hitter Josh Thole. Lind will leave the team and head to Dunedin, where hell be under the care of the Blue Jays medical staff. He expects to receive an injection in his back on Monday. His stint on the disabled list will be made retroactive to April 16, making Lind eligible to return on May 1. The Blue Jays have purchased the contract of infielder Juan Francisco to take Linds place. Francisco signed a minor league deal with the club on April 2. Like Lind, Franciscos a left-handed hitter who can play first base and designated hitter. He could also play third base in a pinch. Francisco has some pop. He hit 18 home runs in 348 at-bats for the Braves and Brewers last season. To make room for Francisco on the 40-man roster, the club transferred infielder Maicer Izturis (knee) to the 60-day disabled list. Reyes returns Saturday The Blue Jays will formally activate shortstop Jose Reyes from the disabled list in time for Saturday afternoons game against the Indians. Reyes has been out since the first inning of the season-opening game in Tampa Bay, when he aggravated a left hamstring strain that had been bothering him since mid-March. Infielder Munenori Kawasaki was optioned to Triple-A Buffalo to facilitate Reyes return. Janssen returning to Toronto Casey Janssen will resume throwing bullpen sessions when the Jays get back to Toronto after their series in Cleveland. Hell have to go back out on a rehabilitation assignment before stepping into a big league game. "Hell have to start that all over again," said Gibbons. "I mean, think about it, he really didnt have spring training much at all anyway. Then in Montreal, when that flared up, he hasnt thrown much in the last couple of months." Janssen suffered an abdominal strain in Montreal on March 28. He appeared in only three spring games due to stiffness in the back of his pitching shoulder. Redmond unimpressed with protective cap prototype Dont count Todd Redmond among those impressed with a prototype protective cap that found its way into the Blue Jays clubhouse. "I just played catch with it," said Redmond. "Its probably a pound and a half, at least." Holding it, the prototype feels heavy enough to affect a pitchers delivery. The hat got passed around and those who put it on garnered a laugh from the assembled mass. Its heavy padding gave it a hockey helmet look. Redmond has an open mind when it comes to wearing better head protection in the wake of line drive incidents involving J.A. Happ, Alex Cobb and Brandon McCarthy. "If something comes out and it looks like a regular hat and felt like a regular hat, itd be fine," said Redmond. "I wouldnt object to it if they made it mandatory but as long as its not mandatory I dont think anybodys going to wear that." Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).