Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Premier League title

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 03.04.2018 06:38
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

FIVE QUICK HOOPS THOUGHTS: 1. Thiago Motta Jersey . STAN VAN GUNDY (Pistons): A terrific move by this dysfunctional franchise to select a guy as both president and head coach to lead them down the right path. I have no doubt that hell get them back on track. Everyone will be on the same page and there wont be any nonsense. Hes a straight shooter with outstanding basketball coaching and teaching abilities, who also communicates and connects with players. If you can find a guy that you truly believe in as your leader, then I have no hesitation whatsoever in allowing him to run the show and put together a team with his vision. Its his win-loss record and career on the line. Hes paid his dues at every level and is more than capable of doing this. The days of the revolving door of coaches in Detroit will come to an end and theyll have stability of leadership with the defining voice leading the way. Get on board or get moving on. If I owned a team, this would have been the move Id make as well. 2. STEVE KERR (Warriors): I agree with his decision to turn down the New York Knicks and go with the organization with the better short and long term futures. He got the contractual stability he was looking for and it will be vital for him to make sure he selects a terrific staff with some veteran coaching experience to help him through it. Look at his mentor Phil Jackson in his early days with the Chicago Bulls having veteran coaches like Tex Winter and Johnny Bach with him and Pat Riley in Los Angeles having Bill Bertka on his staff. Kerr would be wise to surround himself with folks that will tell him what he NEEDS to hear and not what he WANTS to hear. Thats a sign of smart leadership. There will be some things to learn and make sure you have folks that can help you grow and not guys who were your buddies when you played hanging out. 3. DONALD STERLING (Clippers): Enough already! This clown just wears me out. He loves his team? I have no doubt the residual effects of all the drama the past few weeks had a wearing effect on his team in the playoffs. Hes going to sue the NBA and not pay the $ 2.5 million fine to the league? Okay. You do that and good luck getting your TV money from the league next year and/or any other funds from the league. Thats what Id do - Major league hardball now because the gloves are off. This promises to be quite the legal battle, which is typical from a guy who loves to sue at the drop of the hat and try to work people over. This thing is going to drag on and I hope the players realize that the league is trying its best to oust this person, but its going to be a hard and potentially slow battle, which could spill into next season. What a circus! Not a pretty picture at all. I learned a long time ago that "a man can achieve great wealth, stature and position in society yet fail as a man." Example 1A of that right here. 4. WEST FINALS (THUNDER VS SPURS): Spurs in Seven. It should be a fascinating series with two wonderful teams that are playing at a high level right now. Im probably picking more with my heart right now than my head, but I still believe that the best team always finds a way to win. Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant are sensational players and are a really tough cover for the Spurs, but I think theyll find a way. 5. EAST FINALS (HEAT VS. PACERS): Heat in Six. In spite of the Pacers finding a way to get past the Wizards, the "eye test" tells me that the Heat, even though theyre not as good as theyve been the past few years, have just enough to get by the Pacers. They guard, shoot the 3 and have the best player in the world in LeBron. The Pacers are playing better defensively and have enough big time players in Paul George and David West (love that guy) who wont back down, but the erratic play of the Pacers second unit and inconsistent offensive play dont convince me. Heat like being the two seed here and having some adversity to play through - that will be a positive jolt for them to rise to the challenge. Christopher Nkunku Jersey . The San Antonio Spurs handled the conditions, and the team, and it sure helped when a suffering LeBron James couldnt make it to the finish. Marquinhos Jersey . The club says Fridays surgery was successful. Holiday, a former Eastern Conference All-Star acquired from Philadelphia last summer, has not played because of the shin injury since Jan. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-16-alphonse-areola-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth.Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino says Leicester fully deserve to be in pole position in the title race - but urged his players to fight all of the way for the Premier League title. Spurs take on Liverpool at Anfield on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD, knowing they can cut the gap to Leicester to two points before the Foxes play Southampton on Super Sunday.Leicester have won four of their last five matches 1-0, but the Tottenham head coach insists his players cannot get frustrated. We need to give the credit to Leicester, the Argentinian said. Today they are top because they deserve to be. From the beginning of the season they were fantastic. We cannot take the credit from them.We are in a very good position but we cannot compare with another team. We need to fight. We have seven games and its important to fight until the end of the season, with the possibility to achieve good things.One is the possibility to win the title and the other is to finish in the top four, which is important for us.Spurs are gunning for their first league triumph since 1961 but even qualifying for the Champions League would represent an excellent season, as they sit 11 points clear of fifth. Pochettinos men face a crunch clash with Liverpool on Sunday Their progress has been all the more impressive given they boast the youngest squad in the Premier League, but Pochettino believes Spurs also have the maturity to hold their nerve during the run-in.We are young but we are mature enough to realise the situation to compete with different teams, he said.Today its an advantage as we are second in the table. MMaybe if we are at the bottom people would say we are too young as a squad. Hatem Ben Arfa Jersey. Tottenhams manager, Mauricio Pochettino, explains why England are on the verge of something special The balance is good as we are young but mature. Theres a lot of examples of different teams and clubs that have won titles or trophies with a good balance.We have that between the young and experienced players. We have experience, energy and its not only young players as we have excellent senior players. We have the youngest squad in the Premier League. That is the reality. Also See: Poch: Alli can handle the hype Is this how title race plays out? Mersons predictions Spurs fixtures China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).