Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

PHILADELPHIA -- LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson are quite the dynamic duo. [url=http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Denzelle-Good.h

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 03.04.2018 07:41
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson are quite the dynamic duo. Denzelle Good Jersey . Both players are thriving in Chip Kellys offence, helping the Philadelphia Eagles put up prolific numbers through two games. McCoy leads the NFL with 237 yards rushing and Jackson is first with 297 yards receiving. Together, theyve combined for more yards (653) than nine different teams. "With the type of offence we have I dont think moving the ball is an issue," McCoy said. McCoy, a 2011 All-Pro, ran for 184 yards in a win over Washington in Week 1. He was held to 53 in a loss to the Chargers on Sunday, but he caught five passes for a career-best 114 yards. Jackson, a two-time Pro Bowl pick, followed up a 104-yard performance in the opener with 197 yards receiving vs. San Diego. The Chargers focused on stopping the run, so the Eagles turned to their air attack. Michael Vick threw for a career-high 428 yards in a 33-30 loss. "Teams have to pick and choose their poison," Jackson said Tuesday. "We have great balance. If they want to take something from us, we always have another option. Coming into each game, we really dont know how any team is going to play us. We watch film and things like that, but the majority of the time when we go into a game, things kind of change up. Teams like to do different things to us because of McCoy, myself and Vick. Were prepared, we watch film, and we know what their tendencies are." McCoy showed off his versatility by coming out of the backfield to make big catches, giving defences more to worry about. McCoy creates matchup problems as a receiver, so thats just another option for Kelly to use in his fast-paced offence. "I think when you try to take me out of the game, you think of running, but I can be effective in the passing game," McCoy said. "We try to give me a one-on-one matchup with anybody from a safety to a linebacker. I think this offence is amazing, so many different ways to get playmakers in space so we are going to see a lot of different things this year." After a dismal season last year when the Eagles finished 4-12, McCoy and Jackson seem rejuvenated in Kellys system. Theres no telling what theyll do if they stay healthy and get more experience in Kellys offence. After all, its only two games in and theres room for improvement. "I think we can go a little faster," McCoy said. "I think we can convert a little better. I think sometimes we get those phases in the game no matter if its earlier or late, where we kind of move the ball but then dont get any points. Once we get past that, I think well be fine." Jackson had a 61-yard touchdown catch against the Chargers, but was open on three other deep balls. Vick overthrew one, Jackson let one bounce off his fingers and caught one out of bounds. If they connected on any of those three, the Eagles could be 2-0 instead of 1-1. "You miss one, you hit one," Vick said. "We had one that was close, but you just have to keep firing until you get one. You are not going to hit them all. We wish we could. Next week you may hit them all. It all depends." The Eagles face former coach Andy Reid and the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) on Thursday night. The Chiefs already have matched their win total from 2012 and will be looking to win a game thats significant to their new coach. Defensive co-ordinator Bob Sutton obviously has to devise a plan to stop Philadelphias high-powered offence. Will he try San Diegos approach? "How do you stop the Eagles offence?" McCoy said. "What do you want to do? Do you want to try to stack the box and completely take away the running game out of the game? That happens and (we) wind up with 400 yards passing." Itll be a conundrum for opponents all year. Donte Moncrief Jersey . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. Peyton Manning Jersey .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Jeremy-Vujnovich.html?cat=929 . -- Louisville backup quarterback Reggie Bonnafon ran for two touchdowns and passed for another and the No. NEWARK, N.J. -- Steve Bernier scored at 4:19 of overtime and Cory Schneider made 15 saves and the New Jersey Devils shut out the Buffalo Sabres 1-0 on Saturday. Schneider has won back-to-back games after beating Carolina on Friday night. Andy Greene stole the puck and passed it to Bernier, who beat Jhonas Enroth with a high shot for the Devils. Enroth stopped 23 shots for the Sabres. Devils forward Ryan Carter left the game just 12 seconds into his first shift on the ice at the 2:05 mark of the first period when he lost a fight to Marcus Foligno. The two squared off away from the play and the 6-foot-3, 223-pound Foligno threw a right hand that caught Carter square on the side of his helmet. That ended the fight and sent Carter to the locker room for treatment. He did not return. The Devils held a 9-3 advantage in shots in the first period and nearly scored in the final minute when Patrik Elias point-blank attempt banged off the left post. Schneeider drew cheers when he made a kick save to deny a point-blank shot by Tyler Ennis of the Sabres near the end of the second period. Jacoby Brissett Jersey. The Devils held a 15-10 shot edge through two periods. The Sabres had a chance early in the third period when Ville Leino skated in alone, but his shot was knocked wide by Schneider. Enroth foiled a shot on his doorstep by Travis Zajac late of the third with a brilliant glove save. NOTES: The Devils killed all three Sabres power plays to make them 16 for 16 over their past four games. ... Patrick Kaleta is out for the rest of the season for Buffalo after a torn ACL in a game for Rochester of the AHL on Friday. Kaleta was sent down by the Sabres on Nov. 2. ... The Sabres snapped a five-game losing streak with 3-2 overtime victory over Toronto on Friday. ... Jaromir Jagr scored the 692nd goal of his career on Friday against Carolina, tying him with Steve Yzerman for eighth place on the NHL list. China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).