Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

MIAMI - Canadas Eugenie Bouchard struck the first blow in her rivalry with Elina Svitolina, but since then its all gone the Ukra

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 03.04.2018 08:06
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

MIAMI - Canadas Eugenie Bouchard struck the first blow in her rivalry with Elina Svitolina, but since then its all gone the Ukrainians way. Robin Yount Jersey . Bouchard went down to a 1-6, 6-1, 6-2 defeat at the hands of Svitolina in her opening match at the Sony Open on Friday. Bouchard got the rivalry going two years ago when she won the junior Wimbledon title over Svitolina. Since then, Svitolina has beaten Bouchard three straight times, including at Indian Wells and in a Fed Cup tie in 2013. Montreals Bouchard had an impressive start Friday but was quickly overcome by Svitolina, who spent 98 minutes engineering her comeback, The winner broke Bouchard five times and profited from six Bouchard double-faults. Bouchard ended with a return error on her opponents first match point. "I played really well in the first, set, I was doing everything I wanted to do. But in the second and third my level went down," Bouchard said. "All the balls I was hitting well in the first set were going out, I was missing much more. Shes a good player who fought and stayed in the match." Bouchards life on court has been a challenge since reaching the Australian Open semifinals two months ago, Her best showing since was an Acapulco quarter-final last month before going out in the fourth round at Indian Wells to Simona Halep, the newest member of the top five on the WTA circuit. "There is more pressure but it shows that Im a target, the one the other girls want to beat," Bouchard said. "It shows that Im moving up and having more success. I feel it all more but its the path I want to be on." Bouchard got off to an early break over Svitolina in the first set and managed to hold on in a roller-coaster win to take the early lead. But Svitolina slowly began reversing her position, drawing errors form Bouchard and breaking twice in the second set. Svitolina levelled at a set apiece after Bouchard saved four set points but returned long on a fifth. The third set was one-way traffic against Bouchard as the Canadian lost serve in the third and seventh games before her opponent served out the upset. Matt Garza Jersey .5 million, four-year contract with the Texas Rangers that could be worth $32. Ryan Braun Jersey . Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam. http://www.baseballbrewersofficial.com/eric-thames-jersey-c-23/ . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Despite missing a last second shot that would have given the Raptors their first series win in 13 years, Kyle Lowry emerged as the unquestioned leader of a team thought to be closer to a top-five lottery pick than the playoffs at the beginning of the season. Lowry joined TSN 1050 on Monday to discuss his personal growth, what was going through his mind on his final second drive and whether his future plans include staying in Toronto. “That last play will be my summertime grind,” Lowry said of his final shot which was blocked by Paul Pierce in the lane as time expired. “That will be the picture in my head.” Maturing from a player who had a reputation as someone who butted heads with his head coaches – including Dwane Casey – Lowry said he grew up on-and-off the court this season, taking a leadership role on a roster that featured the youngest starting lineup among NBA playoff teams. Paul Molitor Jersey. Following the Raptors elimination, the attention will now turn to Lowrys impending free agency, and whether general manager Masai Ujiri will be able to keep his teams most important piece. At this point, Lowry said he has not considered his future, although he had kind things to say about the team and city. “Love the city, love being here, love being part of it. Love the organization, but havent really thought about it.” Kyle Lowry on Game 7 disappointment, future China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).