Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

score first (9/1 with Sky Bet

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 15.04.2018 05:18
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Lexington, KY (SportsNetwork. Derek Sanderson Jersey .com) - Aaron Harrison scored a season-high 26 points and No. 1 Kentucky needed overtime to take down Ole Miss, 89-86, in the SEC opener. Kentucky asserted itself as the most dangerous team in the nation during non- conference play, beating perennial powers Kansas, Texas, North Carolina and UCLA by a combined 97 points before edging in-state rival Louisville, 58-50, on Dec. 27. But the Wildcats (14-0, 1-0 SEC) had a nine-day layoff since that win over the Cardinals and the rust showed as Ole Miss, which lost at home to Charleston Southern earlier this season, took the top-ranked Wildcats to the wire. Harrison made five 3-pointers and 9-of-10 from the foul line while his brother Andrew posted 12 points and five assists. Willie Cauley-Stein provided his usual stellar defense, racking up four blocks and three steals on top of a game-high 12 rebounds. Stefan Moody paced Ole Miss (9-5, 0-1) with 25 points, but missed most of overtime with a leg cramp. Jarvis Summers scored 23 points and Ladarius White added 15. If Moody doesnt cramp up, we probably lose the game. I mean he was just ridiculous. We couldnt do anything with him, Kentucky head coach John Calipari said. Trailing by three with time winding down in overtime, Summers missed a pull-up jumper and the ball caromed out of bounds to Kentucky. The inbounds pass went to Trey Lyles with a chance to ice the game, but the freshman missed two free throws, leaving the door open. With Moody on the bench and Summers facing pressure, the ball swung to Martavious Newby, who adjusted mid-air against a close-out on his 3-point try from the right wing. His shot hit the backboard and spun around the rim before bouncing out and landing in Cauley-Steins arms. Kentucky passed the ball around, killing the remaining time. The games opening segment belonged to the Harrisons, with Andrew assisting on all three of Aarons 3-pointers before the first media timeout. His first 3 made it 10-0 and forced a timeout less than two minutes in. The second 3 pushed the spread to 15-2. But the early lead quickly disappeared, as Ole Miss settled down and embarked on a 13-3 run from there. Moody bookended the surge with long 3-pointers, and the Rebels were within three. Moody hit two more 3s on back-to-back possessions before the 7:00 mark to give Ole Miss a four-point lead. The spread reached six on Aaron Jones reverse slam at 3:30, and the Wildcats trailed at halftime for just the second time this season. They responded with seven straight to open the second half and climb back in front. Whites corner 3 with 1:36 to play tied the game at 75, and Summers made two free throws 30 seconds later to put the visitors back in the lead. After Aaron Harrison missed a jumper and Ole Miss secured the rebound, Kentuckys fullcourt pressure forced a key turnover. Andrew Harrison came up with the ball and drew a foul on Sebastian Saiz -- his fifth -- and made 1-of-2 to tie it at 77. On the final possession of regulation, Summers isolated on Devin Booker at the top of the key and settled for an NBA-range 3, hitting back rim as the clock expired. We got our all-league guy with a shot at the buzzer with a chance to steal this thing, and the ball just didnt go in for us, Ole Miss head coach Andy Kennedy said. Game Notes Kentucky has won the last five meetings ... Kentucky is 32-2 in its last 34 games as the No. 1 team in the country ... Ole Miss fell to 0-16 all-time against No. 1 teams ... Booker scored 13 points for Kentucky. Carl Soderberg Jersey .S. - Nova Scotias Mary Fay guaranteed at least one more match and a shot at the Canadian junior curling championships final on home ice. Sean Kuraly Jersey . "It was awesome," he said. Coming off an ugly three-game sweep at the hands of the Yankees, Toronto found itself in a deep hole early after the Reds put an eight spot up on starter Liam Hendriks (six runs in 1 2/3 innings pitched) and Todd Redmond in the second. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/brad-marchand-hockey-jersey/ . Berkman almost left the game last off-season before signing with the Texas Rangers. He then had another injury-plagued season and was limited to 73 games.Charlie Nicholas offers up his latest set of predictions for the World Cup Qualifiers, tipping England to win but Scotland and Northern Ireland to struggle. Gareth Southgates side will be looking to maintain their 100 per cent record on Tuesday night when they visit Slovenia, while their neighbours will be keen to avoid losing further ground in Group F as they take on Slovakia after being held by Lithuania.Over in Group C, Michael ONeills Northern Ireland team face a contrasting task to their 4-0 win over San Marino when they visit tournament favourites Germany. Heres what Charlie is predicting in his Sky Bet tips...Slovenia v England England were 2-0 winners against Malta in their World Cup qualifier on Saturday It wasnt a glorious performance against Malta but did anybody really expect it to be an exciting game? I thought it should have been four or five but Malta never came out to play.We know Slovenia are technically decent but have they got enough to take on the big teams? Im not sure. Its a similar one to the Slovakia game and youd hope, being the home side, that they try to win the game. Find out who are the key players England can expect to face against Slovenia in their World Cup qualifier on Tuesday Theres this issue with Wayne Rooney,but what are the specifics of it? Are people are suggesting if he doesnt play No. 10 then he doesnt play? Dele Alli has clearly been picked to play somewhere else? There seems to be personal agenda against Rooney and its annoying one, even for a Scotsman!What we do know is Gareth Southgate likes Jesse Lingard. He played okay and got in some decent positions but I couldnt get excited about that performance at home to Malta. Gareth Southgate will take charge of his second game as England interim manager this week This is one of those games where youll create a few chances, take one and leave with the points but if Southgate is bold enough to stick with the forwards that he picked against a Malta then I think theyll win by more than goal and actually get more of a cut through with Theo Walcotts pace away if its more of an open game.Charlie predicts: 0-2 and Walcott to score first (22/1 with Sky Bet)Germany v Northern IrelandWell I know they did well there last time they met theres less pressure on the Germans this time, with six points on the board following 3-0 wins over their supposed main rivals to win the group, Czech Republic and Norway. Kyle Lafferty netted twice in Saturdays victory over San Marino I love watching different games on Match Choice because I dont always follow the Home Nations and there are games I wanted to see, such as how Spains new system worked at Albania and how Germany are evolving. Jeremy Lauzon Jersey. The bad news is they dont really need to change much, with Mesut Ozil, Thomas Muller and Toni Kroos going boom, boom, boom. Theyre strong, theyre quick, theyre powerful. Highlights of Northern Irelands 4-0 win over San Marino from World Cup Qualifying Group C Northern Ireland are well-drilled but I just see how they can get through this one unscathed with so many threats to be wary of. Jonas Hector and Joshua Kimmich are virtually left and right wingers. They hardly ever defend and they are hitting the byline for fun.Charlie predicts: 2-0 and Muller to score first (9/1 with Sky Bet)Slovakia v ScotlandWell, Im a critical Scotland fan but we were awful. I felt it was a must win at home to Lithuania, who shouldve beaten us, and now it really is. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Were not good enough defensively and were not good enough on the ball. Gordon Strachan tried changing too much on Saturday. Oliver Burke is a talent but hes not consistent enough to rely on yet.Think we have to go back to a 4-5-1 formation which means being about the counter-attack. Scotland manager Gordon Strachan admits Slovakia are a tough side to analyse having made big changes to their team in the last few games Sadly I dont feel good about my team at all. We didnt create many chances and I can see Martin Skrtel doing the damage from a set-piece.Charlie predicts: 1-0 and Skrtel to score first (70/1 with Sky Bet)You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Slovenia v England preview Sky Live: Germany v N Ireland Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).