Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

MONTREAL, Que. [url=http://www.teamusaolympicsshop.us/Olympics-Kyrie-Irving-Usa-Jersey/ ]Kyrie Irving USA Jersey[/url] . -- A 40-

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 15.04.2018 05:43
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

MONTREAL, Que. Kyrie Irving USA Jersey . -- A 40-year-old man remained in hospital in serious but stable condition Saturday after falling from the stands at Montreals Olympic Stadium during a baseball game the night before, police said. Montreal police spokesman Danny Richer said the victim fell 10 to 15 metres to the ground behind the perimeter fence at centre field. Richer said it happened around 10:20 in the evening, toward the end of the Toronto Blue Jays 5-4 preseason win over the New York Mets. After interviewing witnesses at the scene, investigators said no criminal offences were committed. "We were able to determine that it was accidental," Raphael Bergeron, another police spokesman, said Saturday. The man, whose identity hasnt been released, was rushed to hospital in critical condition with injuries Richer described as life-threatening. Bergeron said later the man suffered serious injuries, including to his head, and remained in hospital Saturday in stable condition. CTV news spoke to a witness who said the man was trying to rouse the crowd to do the wave when he got up on a railing, lost his balance and fell. A crowd of 46,121 attended the game, which organizers hoped would spur interest in bringing major league baseball back to Montreal. Hall of Fame catcher and Expos great Gary Carter, who died of brain cancer in 2012, was honoured before the game. More than 50,000 were expected to attend a second game Mets-Jays contest on Saturday afternoon. Players and coaches from the 1994 Montreal Expos, which were the best team in baseball when the season was cut short due to a labour dispute, will be saluted in a ceremony prior to the opening pitch. Karl Malone USA Jersey .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. Chris Mullin USA Jersey . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. http://www.teamusaolympicsshop.us/Olympics-Paul-George-Usa-Jersey/ . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer. MONACO -- Stanislas Wawrinka won the Monte Carlo Masters for the first time Sunday, rallying to beat Roger Federer 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-2 in a rare all-Swiss final. The Australian Open champion had lost his previous two Masters finals and looked like losing a third until Federers level dropped suddenly late in the second set, and Wawrinka began troubling the 17-time Grand Slam champion with his aggressive backhand. The fourth-seeded Federer, who accepted a wild card invitation to play in the tournament, was also looking to win it for the first time after losing his three previous finals here to eight-time champion Rafael Nadal from 2006-08. Wawrinka has beaten Federer only twice in 15 matches but both victories have come here. He also beat him in the third round in 2009. "Its exceptional to be able to win my first Masters title here," Wawrinka said. It was the first time that Federer and Wawrinka met in a championship decider. In the last all-Swiss final, Marc Rosset beat Federer in Marseille in 2000. "Stan was tougher at the end, I think he deserved it just a little bit more," Federer said. "Its a huge win for him after winning his first Grand Slam this year, also to win his first Masters. To take the opportunities when theyre there, thats key in a tennis players career." With the third-seeded Wawrinka serving for the match, Federer shouted in frustration as he missed an easy forehand on second serve at 15-15. On the next point, Federers backhand went wide and Wawrinka clinched the victory with a crisp forehand winner that landed on the line. The players, who are good friends, shared a warm hug at the net. "I had a great week here," Federer said. "Congratulations to Stan." It is the seventh title of the 29-year-old Wawrinnkas career, and his third this year. Tracy McGrady USA Jersey. He lost his previous Masters finals at Madrid last year and Rome in 2008. Federer broke for a 3-2 lead when Wawrinkas backhand long, and served out the first set when his countryman over-hit another backhand. Wawrinka secured a break to take a 2-0 lead in the second, but Federer broke straight back with a brilliant passing shot down the line and confidently held to love to send the second set into a tiebreaker. But then he seemed to lose his way. One sloppy backhand from Federer allowed Wawrinka to move 2-0 ahead, and the Australian Open champion moved 4-1 up with a volley at the net. Federer saved two set points at 6-3 but Wawrinka levelled the match with a clinical smash after Federer had returned his serve a bit too high. "I dont think I served quite so well early on in the third set. I think he really found his range and started to hit bigger, deeper. He didnt miss that many second-serve returns anymore," Federer said. "He gave me a couple cheap points in the first couple sets which he later on really didnt give me anymore." Federer was seeking the 79th title of his illustrious career, and his 22nd Masters trophy. The 32-year-old Swiss has lost three of his four finals this year, with the other defeats against Novak Djokovic at Indian Wells and to Lleyton Hewitt at Brisbane. "You must see the positive side. Try not to be disappointed or frustrated," Federer said. "What I see is that if Im in that position again, if I keep trying as I did, at a certain point its going to go my way. If you feel good mentally, then things are going to turn out good." The next two Masters events on clay are at Madrid and Rome leading up to the French Open, which starts on May 25. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).