Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

ST. [url=http://www.cubsteamproshop.com/cubs-ryne-sandberg-jersey/]Ryne Sandberg Jersey[/url] . JOHNS, N.L. -- Josh Morrissey wa

in > VORBEREITUNGSSPIELE - TRAININGSMATCHES < 05.05.2018 05:21
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

ST. Ryne Sandberg Jersey . JOHNS, N.L. -- Josh Morrissey was going to get a goal eventually. He just didnt know it would come in the playoffs. Morrissey scored his first goal as a pro to help the St. Johns IceCaps beat the Norfolk Admirals 2-1 to tie their series at one Wednesday night in American Hockey League playoff action. "Its pretty nice, for sure," Morrissey said. "Ive had some really good chances here in the last couple of games and Im getting a lot more confident. I guess I knew sooner or later it would come (but) its nice to get it tonight." IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge is happy with the play of the 19-year-old defenceman. "He has earned the trust of the coaching staff and, just as importantly, his teammates," said McCambridge. "Hes a young, top-end prospect. Throughout the playoffs he has been strong for us. He was picked in the first round for a reason. Hes a good player and hes going to continue to get better." Morrissey said that knowing his coach is behind him has helped his confidence. "Its awesome for them to have that confidence in me. The players and coaches have made me feel comfortable since (I have been) here. They have really helped me adapt to the level of play. Its a lot easier to play when youre comfortable." The IceCaps scored both of their goals on the power play, which was an important factor in the win according to McCambridge. "We all know that special teams are a huge piece of being able to win games in the playoffs, so for us to be able to capitalize on those chances was obviously a big part of this game," said McCambridge. "Those power plays, some games they are clicking and other games you have to try and make adjustments." Jason Jaffray also scored for the IceCaps, while Chris Wagner had the lone goal for the Admirals. Morrissey broke the deadlock when he carried the puck over the blue-line and down the left wing before ripping a high wrist shot blocker side 2:48 into the second period on the power play. Jaffray doubled the IceCaps lead when he spun with his back to the net and unloaded a wrist shot into the back of the net on another power play nearly three minutes later. IceCaps goalie Michael Hutchinson saved his team from penalty trouble late in the second. Hutchinson came up big with a glove save on Matt Bailey, who wired a shot while wide open in the slot. Wagner brought the Admirals within one when he banged in a goal on the doorstep on the power play 10:05 into the third period after David Steckel threw the puck into the crease. Hutchinson finished with 32 saves while Admirals goalie John Gibson stopped 39. Mike Montgomery Jersey . But when it was all over they had wasted another lead, seen another pitcher flame out on the mound and lost their fourth straight at home. Wade Davis Jersey . The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games. http://www.cubsteamproshop.com/cubs-anthony-rizzo-jersey/ . A last-minute leveler ensured the two-time defending champion remained nine points ahead of Roma, which drew 0-0 at bitter rival Lazio in the capital derby.BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona manager Gerardo Martino says Lionel Messi has returned from his injury layoff with the "eyes of a killer," although he has left his star forward off the squad for Sundays league game. Martino says "from what I see (Messi) is excited to play, he is fit, with the eyes of a killer," but he still "lacks playing time." Messi trained with his teammates thiis week for the first time since tearing his left hamstring in November, having spent time in Argentina doing rehab. Justin Grimm Jersey. While Messi continues to improve his fitness, goalkeeper Victor Valdes made the squad for Sundays game against Elche. Valdes hasnt played for six weeks since injuring a right leg muscle. Xavi Hernandez is also back from injury, while Dani Alves is out with a fever. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).