Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

was just trying

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 11.05.2018 05:47
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

The Toronto Maple Leafs named former NHL player and current London Knights owner Mark Hunter as the clubs Director of Player Personnel on Tuesday. John Collins Jersey . I am very excited about joining the Toronto Maple Leafs organization, said Hunter in a statement. I am grateful for the opportunity that has been given to me by Brendan Shanahan, David Nonis and the entire management team. I would like to thank the London Knights organization for 12 great years. I am looking forward to the start of a new chapter in Toronto. The Petrolia, Ontario native played in 628 career NHL regular season games and 79 more in the postseason from 1981 to 1993. Hunter, 51, has spent the last 12 seasons as Owner, Vice President and General Manager of the Knights. He also spent a brief time as the clubs head coach during the 2011-12 season, leading the Knights to an OHL Championship and Memorial Cup Final. Hunter led the Knights to a CHL record 31 consecutive wins to start the 2004-05 season. The team would set a total of 13 CHL records that season, which culminated in a record of 79-9-2-0 and a 4-0 win in the Memorial Cup Final over Sidney Crosby and the Rimouski Oceanic. Hunter has also led the Knights to tremendous growth on the business side of their operation. Under his direction, the teams season ticket holder base grew from just over 1,200 when the team was first purchased in 2000 to 7,200 at the start of this season. In his role as Director of Player Personnel, Hunter will oversee the Maple Leafs pro scouting, amateur scouting and player evaluation departments. Custom Atlanta Hawks Jerseys . Kevin Durant certainly played like there was on Sunday night, scoring 36 points and grabbing 10 rebounds as the Thunder made quick work of the visiting Pacers with a 118-94 win. Dikembe Mutombo Jersey . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal. http://www.hawksteamproshop.com/Cheap-Kent-Bazemore-Hawks-Jersey/ . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training.PITTSBURGH -- Ike Davis made his first home run with the Pittsburgh Pirates a memorable one. Davis became the first player to hit grand slams for different teams in the same April, and Neil Walker had a run-scoring single with two outs in the ninth inning as the Pirates twice overcame deficits to beat the Cincinnati Reds 6-5 Monday night. Pittsburgh trailed 2-0 before Davis fourth-inning homer off Mike Leake. Davis hit a game-winning, ninth-inning slam off the Reds J.J. Hoover on April 5 for the New York Mets, who traded him to the Pirates on Friday. According to STATS, no player previously hit slams for different teams in the same April. Davis became just the third to hit slams for different teams against the same opponent in the same year, following Ray Boone in 1953 and Mike Piazza in 1998. "We knew thats what he was capable of doing when we traded for him," Walker said. "As a left-handed hitter in this ballpark, I can envision him hitting more balls over that Clemente Wall in right field. This is just the start." Leake said he made a good pitch and gave credit to Davis, his former college teammate at Arizona State. "I broke his bat and he still hit it out," Leake said. "Thats how strong he is." With nobody out, Davis was just trying not to kill a rally rather than trying to hit a grand slam. "I wanted something up because I know Mike has a good changeup and sinker so I didnt want to ground into a double play," Davis said. "I was just looking for something I could hit into the outfield, either get a sac fly, base hit or, hopefully if I hit it good enough, a homer. I was just trying to get the ball in the air." The Pirates were behind 5-4 before Andrew McCutchens leadoff homer in the eighth against Manny Parra. Walker got the winning hit off Hoover (1-2) after consecutive one-out walks to Russell Martin and Andrew&nbbsp;McCutchen followed by Pedro Alvarezs popout. Dennis Schroder Jersey. . "Its totally on me," Hoover said of the loss. "I hung a curveball on 1-2 count to Walker when I was trying to bury it in the dirt and I left it up a little bit where he could handle it. And you cant walk guys and expect to have good results." Jared Hughes (1-0) pitched a scoreless, two-hit ninth for the win after being recalled from Triple-A Indianapolis earlier in the day. "Im in Indianapolis yesterday and in Pittsburgh today getting a win," Hughes said. "Thats pretty cool." Cincinnati had taken a 5-4 lead in the eighth when Brandon Phillips and Todd Frazier singled off Francisco Liriano, Jay Bruce hit an RBI double against Justin Wilson and, after an intentional walk to Ryan Ludwick, Devin Mesoraco hit a run-scoring single. McCutchen and Walker each had three hits for the Pirates, while Mesoraco, Phillps and Frazier had three hits each for Cincinnati. Mesoraco has a hit in all 10 games hes played this season and is batting 541. Liriano gave up five runs -- four earned -- and seven hits in seven-plus innings. Leake allowed eight hits in seven innings. NOTES: Boone, playing for Cleveland and Detroit, hit slams against the St. Louis Browns in 1953. Piazza, playing for the Los Angeles Dodgers and New York Mets, hit slams against Arizona. ... Pirates LHP Wandy Rodriguez was placed on the 15-day DL with right knee tendinitis, opening a roster spot for Hughes. ... Reds LHP Aroldis Chapman is tentatively scheduled to throw batting practice Wednesday, the first time he will face hitters since sustaining facial fractures March 19 when he was hit by a line drive during a spring training game. The closer had a 45-pitch bullpen session Sunday. . Cincinnati RHP Johnny Cueto (1-2, 1.50) faces Pittsburgh RHP Edinson Volquez (1-0, 1.71) on Tuesday night. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).