Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

DALLAS -- Monta Ellis scored 26 points, Dirk Nowitzki added 21 and the Dallas Mavericks pulled away from the Denver Nuggets in t

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 01.06.2018 05:42
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

DALLAS -- Monta Ellis scored 26 points, Dirk Nowitzki added 21 and the Dallas Mavericks pulled away from the Denver Nuggets in the fourth quarter of a 122-106 victory Friday night. Cordy Glenn Jersey . The Mavericks avoided a season sweep by the Nuggets, who ran away with a win in Denver two weeks ago to hand Dallas its longest losing streak at three games. Dallas (42-28) got a boost in the playoff race when Miami rallied from seven down in the last 3 1/2 minutes to beat Memphis 91-86 Friday night. The Mavericks and Grizzlies (40-28) started the day in a virtual tie for the final post-season spot in the Western Conference. Vince Carter shook off a dislocated pinkie on his left hand in the first quarter to finish with 13. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 18 points and eight rebounds before leaving with an apparent injury in the fourth quarter. Ty Lawson had 17 points and nine assists after missing a game with a sinus infection, and Randy Foye scored 15, all on 3-pointers. The Mavericks led by 15 early in the fourth quarter but couldnt put the Nuggets away until late. Denver was within 99-96 after a 3-pointer and dunk from Dallas native Darrell Arthur, who had nine of his 11 points in the second half. But Nowitzki hit back-to-back fadeaway jumpers and Brandan Wright and Shawn Marion took turns feeding each other for baskets, the last one Marions dunk for a 109-99 lead with 4 minutes to go. Wright, a 6-foot-10 centre, had all three of his assists in a 4-minute stretch of the fourth quarter and finished with 13 points. Marion scored 14 as the Mavericks had seven players in double figures. Ellis, who scored 12 straight Dallas points to force overtime in a loss to Minnesota on Wednesday, ran off eight straight to put the Nuggets away and clinch a winning season after a 12-year run of winning records ended with a 41-41 mark last season. Ellis was 11-of-14 shooting and had seven assists. Hickson helped keep Denver close with 10 second-half points and was four shy of his season high against the Mavericks in November before going out. The Mavericks avoided the slow starts that plagued them the last time they played Denver and in an overtime loss to Minnesota, another West also-ran, in their last game. Jae Crowder really got Dallas going in the second quarter, going 4 of 4 from 3-point range, including three straight Dallas baskets that put the Mavericks up 50-36. Averaging 4.7 points per game coming in, Crowder led Dallas in the first half with 12 points but didnt attempt another shot. NOTES: The teams combined to go 25 of 52 from 3-point range. The Nuggets had 13 from long range and the Mavericks had 12. The season high is 12 for both teams. ... Nuggets C Kenneth Faried got a technical in the third quarter after colliding with Jose Calderon and knocking the Dallas guard to the floor. ... The Nuggets swept the season series with Dallas in 2008-09 and won four straight over the 2010-11 and 2011-12 seasons. ... The Mavericks recalled G Gal Mekel from the Texas Legends of the D-League. Hes played 31 games for Dallas and four games for the affiliate. The 26-year-old rookie from Israel missed nearly two months with a knee injury. Corey Brown Jersey . -- Canada played to expectation up until halftime. Stephen Hauschka Jersey . Sixteen teams have moved on. Sixteen teams have gone home. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-74-bills-logan-thomas-jersey.aspx . PETERSBURG, Fla.The Toronto Raptors will honour Nelson Mandela on the first anniversary of his passing tonight when LeBron James and the much-improved Cleveland Cavaliers pay a visit to the Air Canada Centre. The Giant of Africa presented by Bell will be an evening-long celebration of the late former South African President and Nobel Peace Prize winner while supporting the Nelson Mandela Foundation and general manager Masai Ujiri non-for-profit organization, Giants of Africa. Watch the panel discussion, moderated by TSNs James Duthie and co-founder of Face 2 Face Africa, Sandra Appiah, live on TSN.ca at 6pm et/3pm pt. Check out more details of the event here. Toronto handed Cleveland its last loss, a 110-93 drubbing at Quicken Loans Arena on Nov. 22. You can watch the game live on TSN1, TSN4 and TSN5 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Since that win over the Cavs, the Raptors are 4-2, including a 2-1 western road trip. However, Toronto lost All-Star DeMar DeRozan to a torn tendon in his groin. The Raptors made due without him on Wednesday night with a 123-104 rout of the Utah Jazz in Salt Lake City. Toronto ambushed the Jazz with 69 points in the first half. Kyle Lowry scored a career-high 39 points to lead Toronto. Lowry was 13-of-22 from the field and hit four shots from beyond the arc. Lowry finished strong with 15 of Torontos 26 points in the final period. Toronto as a team shot 57 percent from the field and made 12-of-21 3-point attempts. In addition, Toronto sank 21-of-24 free throws, led by Lowry hitting all nine of his attempts. With less than a minute left, he sunk three from the charity stripe after being fouled attempting a 3-pointer. Im just going out there and doing my job. I know I need to score a little bit more and be a little more aggressive. I can do it with DeMar (DeRozan), said Lowry. But as a point guard, I like to get my teammates involved. Leonard Johnson Jersey. Right now I need to be a little more assertive. Lou Williams and Greivis Vasquez each scored 17 for Toronto. Patrick Patterson and Amir Johnson finished with 13 and Terrence Ross added 11. The Raptors have won four of five against the Cavaliers and two in a row at home in this series. Toronto owns the best home record in the Eastern Conference at 9-2. The Cavaliers have won a season-high five in a row and this run came after a four-game losing streak. Most buried the Cavs after that skid, but Cleveland swept a four-game homestand, then knocked off the New York Knicks, 90-87, Thursday night at Madison Square Garden. James wasnt the star on Thursday. That honor belonged to fellow All-Star and Big Three member, Kyrie Irving. His season-high 37 points and two timely James baskets helped the Cavaliers avenge an opening-night loss to the Knicks. The Cavaliers trailed for most of the second half, but James scored five straight points late in the fourth to put them back in front. Irvings lefty scoop layup over two defenders with 10 seconds left made it 90-87. The Knicks went to a Carmelo Anthony isolation on the games final possession. Anthony shook James and shot a 3 from the right wing, but it was just off the mark. Iman Shumpert tipped the rebound out to Jose Calderon, who hit a 3 a full second after the final buzzer. Irving hit 12-of-18 from the floor and made 10 of his 11 free throw attempts for Cleveland. James gave 19 points and 12 assists, and Kevin Love posted 11 points and 11 boards. (LeBron) did a heck of a job finding me, Irving said. Everybody kept feeding me. I felt like I was in a great rhythm tonight. The Cavs held the Knicks to 14 fourth-quarter points, limited star Carmelo Anthony to nine points on 4-for-19 shooting, and forced 22 New York turnovers. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).