Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

MIAMI -- The San Antonio Spurs left Miami last June looking so human, Tim Duncan nearly in tears talking about how close they we

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 01.06.2018 05:46
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

WATERLOO, Ont. Chris Baker Jersey . - It took 59 weeks for Stacy Lewis to knock Inbee Park out of the No. 1 spot in the LPGA rankings. Now the 29-year-old Texas native will be fighting hard to stay on top at the Manulife Financial Classic, beginning Thursday at Grey Silo Golf Course in Waterloo. Lewis reclaimed the LPGA lead from Park with a win last week at the ShopRite LPGA Classic in New Jersey, her second of the season. Park had leapfrogged Lewis in early 2013 when Park won the Kraft Nabisco Championship before the Tour took a week off. Lewis admitted that shes had a pretty hectic week so far, not arriving into Canada until Monday. "Its been a pretty cool week; a pretty whirlwind couple of days," she said. "Its was nice to get the win last week and getting the number one was just a bonus." Lewis, who has already finished in the top 10 in 10 tournaments this season, has to like her chances heading into Waterloo, where she has tied for fifth and sixth the previous two years. "Ive come here the last few years and played really well," she said. "I think its a golf course you have to make a ton of birdies on and I led the tour in birdies last year, and I think Im leading that stat this year, so I think that fits my game. You have to go out there and attack, and make as many birdies as you can. "This golf courses length is always an advantage, the par 5s are reachable and I think this year it will be even more of an advantage with the course playing a little bit softer. Id love to get another win, but at the same time, I just have to keep putting myself there and on Sunday, hopefully, the cards fall your way." The trick, she said, is not becoming too complacent and preparing the same way as she would for any other tournament, even though Park and No. 1 hopeful Lydia Ko are both at Grey Silo. "I feel like over the last year Ive put myself in position to win so many times that Im very comfortable," Lewis said. "Sunday last week, the nerves were there initially, but once we got going, I felt like if I took care of my game there was no way anybody was going to beat me." Someone else Lewis will have to watch for is returning champion Hee Young Park. The South Korean won the Manulife Financial Classic in dramatic fashion last year, beating Angela Stanford in a three-hole playoff. Stanford and Park both shot 26-under 258 at the tournament tying an LPGA record for lowest number of strokes at a four-day event. Park, ranked 23rd in the world, said she was eager to get back to familiar surroundings. "Actually this golf course is in perfect shape, everything, and I know how I was feeling and green conditions pretty much perfect, so easy to get used to it," she said. "(Earlier in the week there) was rain here so it got softer, so I can hit more aggressive, which is good." Park added that shes ready to defend her title, despite suffering a wrist injury "a few months ago". She said after some rest, the wrist feels fine. "It feels a lot better and Im back to pretty much normal, I can play," she said. "(The) last few weeks I played pretty good, so I think its ready." Lewis is hoping that the wind, which has whipped up the past few days, sticks around for the weekend on the links-style course. She feels that will keep scores down and her in contention. "I would much rather play a golf course when its playing hard than when its playing easy," she said. "Whats surprised me the last two years is that I have played well here, because I dont like courses that are just a straight birdie fest and you go crazy. I like it when its hard and you have to golf shots and things like that. "The wind this year, Im actually pretty excited about. Im excited that its going to play longer and not as short as in years passed. That gets me excited, I dont know about the other players." Besides the top three golfers in the world, there are seven Canadians in the field this year — Erica Rivard of Tecumseh, Ont., Nicole Vandermade of Brantford, Ont., Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., Torontos Rebecca Lee-Betham, Hamiltons Alena Sharp and Jennifer Kirby of Paris, Ont. Note to readers: This is a corrected story. A previous version had Park tying an LPGA record at the last Manulife Classic with a score of 26 under. She actually tied the record for the fewest number of strokes at 258. Jacquies Smith Jersey . Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves. Justin Evans Jersey . - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin has cleared league-mandated concussion protocol and has returned to practice as a full participant. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.com/Elite-Donovan-Smith-Buccaneers-Jersey/ .com) - Longtime Senators star Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa on Thursday to officially announce his retirement.After getting outplayed in a pair of close road losses, the Colorado Avalanche hope to regain a series lead when they return home to face the Minnesota Wild in Game 5 tonight. Colorado scored nine times en route to winning the first two games of this Western Conference first round series, but the Wild evened the best-of-seven set with a pair of defensive-minded victories on home ice. The game can be seen live on TSN at 9:30pm et/6:30pm pt. Minnesota notched a 1-0 overtime victory in Game 3 at Xcel Energy Center and then posted a 2-1 win on Thursday to knot the series at two games apiece. A switch in net has been part of the equation in getting Minnesota back in this series, but a better overall team effort on defense also has helped. Ilya Bryzgalov, the loser in Games 1 and 2, faced 45 shots in 99 minutes of action over Games 1 and 2, while Darcy Kuemper has seen just 48 pucks fired his way in 150 minutes of work. Kuemper relieved Bryzgalov in Game 2 and posted a 22-save shutout when called upon to start Game 3. The 23-year-old rookie then faced only 12 shots to post the victory on Thursday. The 12 shots allowed were a postseason club record for the Wild and the second-fewest amount of shots yielded by a team in a playoff game since 2008, behind only the 10 given up by Calgary on April 15, 2008. "We spent a lot of time in their zone, but I think were doing well without the puck. Were doing a better job of denying their speed," Wild forward Zach Parise said. Charlie Coyle and Jared Spurgeon each scored once to help Kuemper earn the win. "Ive kind of learned the importance of showing confidence in yourself because I think the players feed off that a little bit," Kuemper said. Josh Robinson Jersey. "It relaxes them in the defensive zone, but its easy to do when theyre playing the way they are in front of me." Ryan OReilly registered the lone goal for Colorado, while Semyon Varlamov stopped 30 shots in the setback. Avalanche forwards Gabriel Landeskog, Nathan MacKinnon and Paul Stastny each were held without a point in Games 3 and 4 after giving Minnesota fits in the first two contests. Stastny had three goals and four assists in Games 1 and 2, MacKinnon notched a goal and six helpers in those outings and Landeskog posted three goals. Landeskog, Colorados young captain, hopes a change of venue can get the clubs offense back on track. "We know that were strong at home," Landeskog said. "Were just going to go home and regroup and get back to work on Saturday." Matt Duchene took part in an optional morning skate Saturday but will not play tonight. The Avalanches leading scorer has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Head coach Patrick Roy will wait to see how Duchenes knee responds after todays initial practice and will have a further update on Sunday. The Avs, Central Division champions and the second seed in the West, were 26-11-4 on home ice during the 2013-14 regular season. Minnesota was just 17-17-7 on the road. Minnesotas Matt Cooke served the first contest of his seven-game suspension for kneeing Colorados Tyson Barrie in Game 3. Barrie is out four-to-six weeks with a sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee. Game 6 of this set is scheduled for Monday in Minnesota. If necessary, Colorado will host Game 7 on Wednesday. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).