Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

s he is still flying

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 25.06.2018 08:50
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

SANTIAGO, Chile -- Arturo Vidal made his much-awaited return from injury as Chile beat Northern Ireland 2-0 in its final World Cup warm-up match on Wednesday. Avonte Maddox Eagles Jersey . Vidal, who underwent knee surgery just a month ago, made an unexpected appearance as a 76th-minute substitute, and immediately made an impact. Two minutes after coming on, the Juventus midfielder made a fine pass to Barcelona forward Alexis Sanchez. Sanchez lobbed the ball to striker Eduardo Vargas, who headed in the first goal of the match. Sanchez made another inch-perfect pass four minutes later that Mauricio Pinilla sent into the net to seal the win at the Elias Figueroa Stadium in the port city of Valparaiso. "The decision to let him play was agreed with both the medical team and Arturo. It was important to let him play some minutes and we got a chance to see him again," Chiles coach Jorge Sampaoli said after the match. "Arturo had a very short recovery and he came were we need him to, thanks to his boldness," Sampaoli said. He always wanted to play this game, and although we had some doubts, he cleared them all. Tomorrow hell have to get into the rhythm of things so he can be in the opener...It no longer depends on his knee, but on the level for competition." Vidal underwent knee surgery on May 7 and had been in doubt for Chiles World Cup opener against Australia on June 13. Chile also faces defending champion Spain and 2010 finalist Netherlands in Group B. Throughout the match, midfielder Jorge Valdivia orchestrated Chiles attack and created good scoring opportunities that were denied by superb saves by goalkeeper Roy Carroll. Chile continued to struggle to find a way past a defiant Northern Ireland defence until Sanchez, Vidal and Vargas showed the class which Chile will rely upon at the World Cup, which kicks off on June 12. Custom Eagles Jerseys . QUARTERBACKS Carson Palmer (vs Colts)Last week: 30/42, 419 yards, 2 TDsWinners of their last three and now tied for the final wild card spot in the NFC, the Cardinals are worth keeping an eye on. Eagles Jerseys . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.com/eagles-josh-sweat-black-jersey/ . - The New York Rangers have momentum, a unified locker room and Henrik Lundqvist.Jermain Defoe says surpassing former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowlers goalscoring record would be special. Defoe, 34, scored his seventh league goal of the season in Sunderlands 3-0 win over Hull City on Saturday, moving him onto 150 top-flights goals - now needing just 13 to move above Fowler on the all-time Premier League list.Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Defoe managed 15 league goals last season, but admits he has eyes on Fowlers landmark already, with Sunderland set to play Liverpool on Saturday. It would be nice, Defoe told Sky Sports News HQ. Someone like Robbie Fowler, in my opinion one of the most natural finishers that this country has produced. I remember his goals, nice clean finisher, not much backlift. Fowler scored 162 Premier League goals If I can go above him it would be special.Its a long way to go but Ill just take them as they come. I always believe that each game I play Ill get a chance or half-chance and its just down to me to take it.Defoes time in the Premier League looked to be coming to an end when he moved to Toronto FC in 2014 on a four-year deal, but the forward returned to Spurs briefly on loan before joining Sunderland in 2015. WATCH: The Premier League 150 Club The former West Ham and England striker has not put a date on how long he will continue playing, but believes his dedication to training means he is still flying. Dallas Goedert Eagles Jersey. #160;Well see, said Defoe, when asked how long he would continue playing. Ive always enjoyed scoring goals, training. Ive still got that same buzz. Even when I score in training Ive got that same buzz. Sunderland 3-0 Hull Ive always looked after myself, Ive always given myself the best opportunity of going out on a weekend and performing. Ive always watched my diet, set the right times.As Ive got older I understand what my body needs, when to train hard, when to sort of back off, and how to prepare myself so that on a weekend Im flying. Its been great. Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: WATCH: Stadium out of Light Tylers stats: Klopp the tinkerman? Liverpool best Ive played WATCH: Carra on Gerrard... Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).