Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- When opposing teams scout No. [url=http://www.baseballindiansprostore.com/indians-michael-brantley-jer sey/]Mic

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 25.06.2018 10:35
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- When opposing teams scout No. Michael Brantley Jersey . 3 Ohio State, they seldom notice Lenzelle Smith Jr. Buckeyes coach Thad Matta hopes they keep ignoring him. Smith scored 19 points and No. 3 Ohio State pulled away early to beat Bryant 86-48 on Wednesday night. "I think Lenzelle has been tremendous -- nobodys asked me about him this year," Matta said. "But I think hes playing at a very, very high level of being a complete basketball player." Smith, a 6-foot-4 senior guard who does a little of everything, hit 6 of 9 shots from the field including half of his four 3-point attempts. He had eight rebounds and three assists. "I put a lot of work into my game offensively over the summer. And my confidence is off the charts," he said. "My teammates are stretching the defence and are able to find me wide open. A lot of teams, for some reason, are (not guarding) me and Im getting great looks at the basket. Im just driving my legs and trying to get the most arc I can on the ball -- and its falling." There isnt much about Smith that grabs peoples attention. Point guard Aaron Craft is the tough guy who may be as good a defender on the ball as anyone in the country. Swingman LaQuinton Ross is 6-8 with a velvet shooting touch. Sam Thompson comes off the bench to make high-flying dunks. Shannon Scott and big man Amir Williams are game-changing defenders. And then theres Smith. He leads the Buckeyes (9-0) in scoring with 12.9 points a game. Hes shooting 53 per cent from the field, 48 per cent behind the arc and 74 per cent at the free throw line. He adds 5.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game -- and may be Ohio States best help defender. "Theyre so talented. Thats whats hard about playing them," Bryant coach Tim OShea said. "Who do you really want to leave open? Theyre just an elite team; a very, very, very elite team." Williams added 12 points and nine rebounds for the Buckeyes, who rolled from the outset of the early round game in the Blackrock Gotham Classic. It will conclude on Dec. 21 with the Buckeyes meeting Notre Dame at Madison Square Garden. The Bulldogs (6-5) hung around with the Buckeyes for a while, but then went scoreless over the last 5:25 of the first half and watched the Buckeyes close with an 8-0 run to take a 43-23 lead. Ohio State then scored the first five points of the second half before Dan Garvins layup ended a drought of 6:40. By then, it was all over. Ohio State has lost focus from time to time against lesser teams after it has taken a big early lead. Not this time. "That was one of the things we talked about in shootaround -- trying to sustain intensity and effort and to keep the focus on the things that we need to get better at," Matta said. "We did a pretty decent job with that." Dyami Starks had 16 points for Bryant, which was playing its second game in three nights. The Bulldogs lost at Notre Dame, 70-59, on Monday night. Starks came in averaging 22.1 points a game, eighth-best in Division I. He had scored at least 20 in five games and 30 in three others. But he was held to 5-of-15 shooting from the field. The Buckeyes led 8-7 early and then scored 14 of the next 18 points to take command. For the game, they shot 52 per cent on 32 of 61. They hit 8 of 20 3-pointers (40 per cent). With Ohio State denying points inside or off the break, Bryant shot 28 per cent from the field (16 of 58). It was 6 of 24 from behind the arc. "I looked at the scores coming in and very few teams have scored 60 points on them -- and they play fast," OShea said. "So I do think that defensively they play national-championship calibredefence." The Bulldogs dropped to 0-5 all-time against Big Ten opponents. Talk about a tough schedule: They played preseason No. 1 Indiana in the opener a year ago -- in their first official game in Division I. They lost that game 97-54. The Buckeyes appear to have everything clicking right now. "Were making great finds, were reading each other," Smith said. "We have great guards on the perimeter and were able to attack the defence and penetrate and kick the ball out. Thats what you want to do. Our shooting has increased over the last three or four games and we want to just keep rolling." Trevor Bauer Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. Lonnie Chisenhall Jersey . JOHNS, N. http://www.baseballindiansprostore.com/indians-kenny-lofton-jersey/ . The Raptors second-year forward has been one of the primary beneficiaries of the early-season trade, breaking out and becoming a vital part of his teams success on both ends of the floor. Around the league, teams are starting to take notice and feature Ross more predominately in their pre-game scouting reports but its not just the opposition that hes impressing.The Philadelphia Flyers will aim for their third win of the season against the Ottawa Senators, as the Eastern Conference combatants complete their 2013-14 season series in Mondays clash at Canadian Tire Centre. Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Ottawa enters Mondays season-series finale against the Flyers having lost two straight and four of its last five games. The Senators were able to record a point in their most recent outing, dropping Saturdays shootout decision against the visiting Toronto Maple Leafs. James van Riemsdyk scored 97 seconds into the game and again in a shootout to help the Maple Leafs notch the 4-3 win. It was Torontos first road win since Oct. 30, ending a seven-game slide as the guest. Ottawa did well to earn a point on Saturday, as the Senators rallied from a 3-1 deficit with third-period goals by Erik Condra and Erik Karlsson. However, Maple Leafs goaltender James Reimer stopped Jason Spezza and Milan Michalek in the shootout. Van Riemsdyk beat Craig Anderson with a backhand and Mason Raymond slipped a shot past the Ottawa goalies glove to give the Maple Leafs the extra point. Clarke MacArthur also scored for the Senators, who fell to 3-7-1 in their last 11 games. "We fell a little short tonight, but there was a lot of positive for us," said MacArthur. "They found a way to score on some opportunities, but I think we outplayed them here." Ottawa suffered its fifth straight loss on home ice and fell to 4-8-3 this season at Canadian Tire Centre. The Flyers, meanwhile, lost for the second time in three games Saturday afternoon in Dallas and are now 2-2-0 on a six-game road trip that is set to end Wednesday at Chicago. All told, Philadelphia is 6-7-2 as the visiting teaam this season. Corey Kluber Jersey. Philly was slammed 5-1 by the Stars on Saturday, as Tyler Seguin recorded a natural hat trick in the second period to lead the hosts to the easy win at American Airlines Center. Andrej Meszaros provided the sole offense for the Flyers, who played without co-leading goal scorer Vincent Lecavalier for the third straight time. On Sunday, the Flyers announced Lecavalier will miss the next 3-to-4 weeks with a non-displaced fracture in his lower back. Although Lecavalier has posted a solid 14 points on nine goals and five assists in his first season as a Flyer, hes also been plagued by injuries. The 33-year-old center has battled various ailments while playing in just 22 of Philadelphias 29 games so far in 2013-14. "I would say were probably going to get by as is," Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren said of the injury situation. "(Lecavalier) does play a big role on our team. Its hard to go out and replace a guy like that. You just have to hope other guys pick it up. Theres opportunity for other guys to perform now." Steve Mason allowed four goals on 26 shots in Saturdays loss and was pulled after the second period. It was the first time the former Columbus goaltender had surrendered more than three goals since arriving in Philly in a trade with the Blue Jackets last season. Ray Emery finished with seven saves in the final 20 minutes. "There were some mistakes we did against their top players and they put it in the back of the net," Flyers captain Claude Giroux said after the loss in Dallas. "We cant be making those mistakes." Mason could get the start again on Monday and is sporting a 5-2-0 record and a 1.71 goals against average in seven career games against the Senators. Emery, a former Senator, is 2-0 with a 1.00 GAA in two lifetime tests against his old club. In addition to Lecavalier, the Flyers also could be without defenseman Kimmo Timonen on Monday. The veteran blueliner left Saturdays game with an upper- body injury and did not return. He is questionable for tonights contest. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).