Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

PHOENIX - Arizona Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington has pleaded guilty to charges that he assaulted his ex-girlfriend. [url=

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 02.07.2018 08:57
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

PHOENIX - Arizona Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington has pleaded guilty to charges that he assaulted his ex-girlfriend. Isaac Yiadom Jersey . Washington had a change of plea hearing Monday in Maricopa County Superior Court. He pleaded guilty to aggravated assault and a judge set sentencing for April 23. Washington had been facing an April 30 trial in the case after originally pleading not guilty to aggravated assault and trespassing charges. He was accused of grabbing his ex-girlfriend, the mother of the couples daughter, by the throat and shoving her to the ground during an argument at her apartment last May. His ex-girlfriend told police that Washington pushed her with two hands, causing her to fall and break her right collarbone. Royce Freeman Broncos Jersey .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. Bradley Chubb Jersey . The Durban-based Sharks withstood a furious second-half fightback to beat the Queensland Reds 35-20 for a fourth straight win which gave them a five-point lead atop the championship table. The Hamilton-based Chiefs scored two late tries to beat the Cape Town-based Stormers 36-20 for their third win, after the Stormers rallied from 24-6 down to 24-20 with six minutes remaining. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Daesean-Hamilton-Jersey/ . Atletico Madrid made it three wins from three thanks to a double from in-form striker Diego Costa in a 3-0 victory at Austria Vienna, leaving the Spanish side on the brink of the last 16 already to continue its brilliant start to the season. ATLANTA -- The Cincinnati Reds placed catcher Devin Mesoraco on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a strained left hamstring, and injured closer Aroldis Chapman made a "big step" in his recovery from facial fractures. Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves. The session was divided into two "innings," separated by a five-minute break. It was Chapmans second time throwing batting practice and his first without a protective screen in front of the mound. He is scheduled to throw another simulated game on Tuesday in Cincinnati before beginning a rehab stint in the minors. "I think it was a big step today to throw without a protective screen for the first time since the incident happened," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "I thought it was a big step, and if one more outing makes him feel physically and mentally more prepared to face hitters in a game situation, thats great." Chapman said he is still regaining the stamina he needs to feel ready for games. "I think everything weent well," Chapman said through a translator. Josey Jewell Broncos Jersey. "I dont feel physically the same way I was feeling in spring training but I believe with a little work I will be in the physical shape that I want to be." Chapman said he wasnt worried about throwing without the protective screen normally used in batting practice. "Actually, Im really positive," he said. "Since everything that happened to me, Ive been really positive. I didnt have a bad thought that this could happen again, that I could have any trauma to my head again." Price said he does not think Chapman will need a long stay in the minors. "I hate to put a number on it because that would be reckless, but after we send him out I dont think it will be much more than a week," Price said. Right-hander Jonathan Broxton has four saves as the fill-in closer. Third baseman Todd Frazier was held out of the lineup after leaving Friday nights game with tightness in his left leg. Price said Frazier probably could have started if needed. The Reds recalled catcher Tucker Barnhart from Triple-A Louisville to play behind Brayan Pena. Neftali Soto is making his first career start at third base against the Braves. Barnhart, Soto and Ramon Santiago took turns in the batters box against Chapman. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).