Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

ST. [url=http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-74-rams-brian-allen-jersey.aspx]Bri an Allen Rams Jersey[/url] . LOUIS -- Travis Wood ma

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 10.07.2018 08:15
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

ST. Brian Allen Rams Jersey . LOUIS -- Travis Wood made a beeline for fellow pitcher Jeff Samardzijas locker. He wanted to apologize for all of that run support. "I instantly came in here and gave him a hug and said sorry," the lefty said after the Chicago Cubs got six RBIs from Junior Lake in a 17-5 rout over the St. Louis Cardinals on Monday night. "The offence played great, they brought their A game." Samardzija has a 1.45 ERA, but is 0-3. The Cubs have totalled 15 runs in his eight starts. Lake homered and doubled twice for Chicago, which had lost seven of eight overall. The Cubs totalled just four runs while getting swept in a three-game series at Atlanta over the weekend -- Emilio Bonifacio scored five times himself in this romp. "Thats what we needed," Lake said. "Just play hard and something happened good." Chicago has the worst record in the league at 13-24, but is 4-3 against the defending NL champions. The Cardinals were forced to finish with infielder Daniel Descalso as a relief pitcher getting the final out in the ninth. Its the first time St. Louis used a position player to pitch since Rob Johnson against the Dodgers in a 13-4 loss at home Aug. 7. "Its embarrassing to have to put him into that spot," manager Mike Matheny said. "Hes a team guy and understands, but should have never been in that spot to begin with." "Its tough for all of us to watch." The Cubs hit for the cycle in the first five batters -- Bonifacio doubled, Anthony Rizzo singled, Starlin Castro tripled and Mike Olts two-run homer capped a four-run first inning. Bonifacio had four of Chicagos 20 hits and scored a career-best five times -- the most in the majors this season -- once on a play overturned by video review. Rizzo and Castro each drove in three as the Cubs set season highs for runs and hits. Cardinals reliever Randy Choate gave up a career-worst six runs in the ninth and left with two outs. Descalso made his first pro pitching appearance and retired the only batter he faced, getting Olt on a fly ball. "I just went out there and did what they asked me to do," Descalso said. "I really dont want to talk about this." Wood (3-4) beat St. Louis for the second time in three starts despite giving up five runs in six innings. He hit two batters in the fifth and both scored. Tyler Lyons (0-3) surrendered nine runs in four innings in his fourth start in place of injured Joe Kelly. "I felt a lot better the first two innings than I did in the third and fourth," Lyons said. "Its just one of those things. Sometimes you just get hit, I guess." Allen Craig drove in two runs for the Cardinals. Yadier Molina had two hits, an RBI and a steal when he caught Wood napping in the fifth and took third without a throw. Lake hit a three-run homer in the second for a 7-0 lead. He had an RBI double in the fourth and a two-run double in the ninth. Lake began the game with eight RBIs in 92 at-bats this season. Three of his four homers have come against the Cardinals. "Hes electric, for sure," Wood said. "When hes on, hes on. Hes got tremendous pop and nice to see it come out." Olt leads NL with eight homers, including four in the last six games, all on the road. In the fourth, Bonifacio was called out at the plate when he tried to score on Rizzos grounder to short with the infield in. The Cubs challenged the call, and the ruled was reversed. NOTES: The Cubs previous bests for runs and hits came at Comiskey Park on Thursday when they scored 12 runs on 15 hits against the White Sox. ... Bonifacio is the first Cubs player to score five runs since Jody Davis in 1987. ... Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright (6-2, 4.75) opposes Jake Arrieta (0-0, 2.89) in the second game of a four-game set. Wainwright is 9-7 for his career against Chicago but just 3-6 with a 4.83 ERA at home, and is coming off his first career loss at Wrigley Field on May 2. ... Cardinals LHP Jaime Garcia, rehabbing from shoulder surgery, allowed two runs on three hits in five innings for Triple-A Memphis. John Kelly Rams Jersey .Patterson marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday. Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-73-rams-joseph-noteboom-jersey.aspx . -- Max Gilbert captured his first pro victory at the Tour Championship of Canada.JACKSON, Miss. - Sebastian Cappelen narrowly missed earning his PGA Tour card last season and needed a sponsor exemption to make the field in the Sanderson Farms Championship. The 24-year-old from Denmark is making the most of his opportunity. Cappelen shot a 7-under 65 on Thursday in his first PGA Tour round to take the lead at the Country Club of Jackson. He opened with a bogey before making eight birdies to take a two-shot lead over Robert Streb, Scott Pinckney and Canadas Nick Taylor. I couldnt be happier, to be honest, Cappelen said. Obviously, I came here just trying to get a new experience and get a feel of how it feels like to play on the real tour, and I had a great time out there today. Hit a lot of good shots. Cappelen was an All-American in college at Arkansas. He won the Air Capital Classic in June on the Web.com Tour. He was in good position to earn his PGA Tour card, but a poor performance in the final regular-season Web.com Tour event dropped him to 26th place on the money list — one spot shy of the top 25 finish needed to make the PGA Tour. I mean, obviously, its a heartbreaker being so close and then not getting it, Cappelen said. So getting a chance here where I felt like I should been, its everything. II couldnt thank the sponsors here more for what theyve done. John Franklin-Myers Jersey. Cappelen said he had some nerves before the round, but the early bogey was a sobering moment. Thats usually how it is for me when I have a good round, Cappelen said. I usually start with a bogey on the first hole, and then just kind of like, OK, Ive got to get going. Play was suspended because of darkness with 15 players unable to finish. The tournament is being played at the 7,354-yard Country Club of Jackson, a course about 10 miles south of Annandale Country Club, where the tournament was held for 19 years. Overnight rain made for a soft course early, but players said it firmed up as the day progressed. Streb is back in contention two weeks after winning the McGladrey Classic in a playoff for his first PGA Tour title. After taking a week off to relax at home and watch his hometown Kansas City Royals in the World Series, Streb made six birdies and just one bogey Thursday. I didnt play a whole lot of golf last week, Streb said. But a little bit of work on the range, and it didnt take too long to find it, so it was pretty exciting. Defending champion Woody Austin had a 70. There were 13 players within three shots of the lead. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Gear China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).