Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The bottom of the Cincinnati batting order is putting the Reds on top. [url=http://www.broncosrookiesproshop

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 23.07.2018 08:30
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Auburn Hills, MI (SportsNetwork. Levine Toilolo Jersey .com) - Toronto used a strong third quarter to overcome a slow start and beat Detroit, 110-100, Friday. Jonas Valanciunas led the Raptors with 17 points to go along with seven rebounds in their fifth straight win. Kyle Lowry and Lou Williams each netted 15 points, and James Johnson added 12 points and eight rebounds off the bench for Toronto, which did not lead at all in the first half. In their third straight loss, the Pistons were led by Brandon Jennings 22 points and eight assists. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope chipped in 18 points on 4-of-6 shooting from 3-point range. Terrence Ross jumper to open the second half gave the Raptors their first lead of the game. Ross hit a floater a minute later and Amir Johnsons layup wrapped up a 12-0 Toronto run that started in the first half. A 6-0 Raptors burst later in the third gave them their first double digit lead of the game with 5 1/2 minutes to play in the quarter. That lead would remain in double digits for nearly the rest of the game. Valanciunas scored 11 of his 17 in the period to stake the visitors to a 81-70 lead through three. The Raptors extended their lead to as much as 22 on a Williams triple at the 6:28 mark, but the Pistons attempted to make the game interesting. With 3 1/2 minutes remaining, Detroit started a 12-1 run to cut its deficit to single digits. Caldwell-Pope and Jonas Jerebko each hit 3-pointers, and Jennings capped the run with four free throws. Another Caldwell-Pope 3 made it an eight-point game with 22 seconds left, but Williams hit a pair of free throws the next possession to seal it. Using seven blocks, three from Andre Drummond, the Pistons used defense to control the game early and lead 31-26 after one. The Pistons led by as many as 11 in the second period when Greg Monroes layup extended their advantage to 41-30, but the Raptors would score the last six points of the half to tie the game at 52-52. Game Notes Toronto has beaten Detroit four times in a row ... The Raptors are now 19-1 when leading after three quarters ... Drummond picked up a flagrant foul in the third quarter delivering an elbow to the chest of Johnson driving to the net ... The teams combined for 52 assists. Tracy Walker Lions Jersey . According to TSN Edmonton reporter Ryan Rishaug, agent Rick Valette met with Oilers senior VP of hockey operations Scott Howson and general manager Craig MacTavish on Monday to kick off the talks. LeGarrette Blount Lions Jersey . -- The Atlanta Braves added to their extensive wave of long-term deals with their young stars on Sunday by agreeing to a $42 million, four-year contract with All-Star closer Craig Kimbrel. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Sylvester-Williams-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=954 . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden.OCALA, Fla. - Well-rested and healthy, Michelle Wie is ready to get back to work.Im very excited for this year, said Wie, set to begin play Wednesday in the LPGA Tours season-opening Coates Golf Championship. No major swing changes. Just working on building upon last year. I want to just keep the momentum going, just keep building.My goal for this year is the same. I want to be consistent, but at the same time I want to get a little bit better each and every day.The 25-year-old Wie won the U.S. Womens Open last year at Pinehurst, then struggled the rest of the season with a stress fracture in her right hand.My top priority this year is to stay healthy, Wie said. Ive always kind of struggled with that, so Im really keeping on top of it. Been working out really hard.The sixth-ranked Wie also won last year in her native Hawaii.Shes one of eight top-10 players in the field at Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club. Top-ranked Inbee Park also is playing along with No. 2 Lydia Ko, No. 3 Stacy Lewis, No. 5 Suzann Pettersen, No. 8 So Yeon Ryu, No. 9 Karrie Webb and No. 10 Lexi Thompson.Park and Lewis shared the tour lead last year with three titles. Lewis also had six runner-up finishes.Thats what motivates me this year that last year could have been an unbelievable year, Lewis said. It was good, but it could have been unbelievable. So thats what I am looking for, Im looking for a major this year, but I think its really just about trying to get beetter every day and making little changes here and there that hopefully pay off in the long run. Kerryon Johnson Jersey. A ball change kept her busy during the off-season.Normally, I like to put the clubs away for a few weeks and just get rid of them, but I couldnt this time because I was having to make a golf ball change, Lewis said. The golf ball I was playing has come off the conforming list, so I had to find a new golf ball. I tested I think about every golf ball on the market. So thats what I did most of December.Park is starting the season earlier than she has before.I never really played the two first events, but I decided to play this year and get the feel of it early, Park said. It was a very short off-season, but I feel like I did the things that I really needed to get done. Worked on the swing, worked on rehab, my body.Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, is making her first start as a tour member. She won the Australian Ladies Masters in February and recovered from a second-round 79 at Q-school to earn her tour card in December.It feels great to officially finally be a member, Woods said. Ive had the privilege to play a few LPGA events in the past, but to now be a member feels a little different. So Im excited for this week and to finally tee it up.Sadena Parks also is starting her rookie season, giving the tour two black members for the first since 1971. Woods and Parks are the fifth and sixth black members in tour history. Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).