Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/A

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 25.07.2018 02:18
von zhanjiao1212 | 15 Beiträge

WINSTON-SALEM, N. Tarvarius Moore Jersey .C. - John Isner shook off a slow start to beat fellow American Bradley Klahn 7-6 (7-5), 6-2 on Tuesday in the second round of the Winston-Salem Open. Isner, the tournaments top seed and two-time winner, served 13 aces — one clocked at 138 mph — and broke Klahns serve twice in the second set to improve to 11-0 all-time in the final tuneup before next weeks U.S. Open. Three of the top six seeds were eliminated in the second round at the Wake Forest Tennis Center. Third-seeded Tommy Robredo of Spain lost to Frances Nicolas Mahut 6-1, 7-6 (7-0); fourth-seeded Leonardo Mayer of Argentina was upset by Belgian qualifier David Goffin 6-3, 6-1; while Polands Jerzy Janowicz stunned No. 6 seed Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-1, 3-6, 7-6 (7-5). However, No. 2 seed Kevin Anderson of South Africa overcame a shaky second set to beat Frances Adrian Mannarino 6-3, 2-6, 6-4. The 6-foot-8 Anderson, ranked 20th in the world, served 16 aces and almost as many service winners. Mannarino used his ground game to force Anderson into 24 errors in the second set, breaking his serve twice en route to taking the set and evening the match at 1-all. But Anderson got a key service break in the seventh game of the third set, and closed out the match with two aces and a service winner in the deciding game. Robredo, the tournaments third seed, had his serve broken three times in the first set by the 104th-ranked Mahut, who then took four mini-breaks from Robredo in winning the second-set tiebreaker. "I knew he was in for a tough week after Cincinnati," Mahut said of Robredo, who had upset world No. 1 Novak Djokovic of Serbia in advancing to the quarterfinals of last weeks Western and Southern Open. "I knew if I had a good start, it would be difficult for him. The second set was tougher, but it was still a good finish. I had to play more aggressive in the tiebreak, but it was still good." Goffin, who won his first ATP Tour event last month in Kitzbuhel, Austria, extended his winning streak to 24 matches. That includes ATP Challenger Tour event wins in the Netherlands, Poland and Finland. Also advancing were Americans Sam Querry and Donald Young, Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France, Italys Andreas Seppi, Spains Marcel Granollers, Kazakhstans Mikhail Kukushkin, Taiwans Yen-Hsun Lu, Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic, and Spains Pablo Andujar. Jonathan Cooper 49ers Jersey . Sections of the British media reported Friday that Brooklyn Beckham, the son of United great David, was invited to a training session at the club on Thursday. Jeff Locke Jersey . The Raptors second-year forward has been one of the primary beneficiaries of the early-season trade, breaking out and becoming a vital part of his teams success on both ends of the floor. Around the league, teams are starting to take notice and feature Ross more predominately in their pre-game scouting reports but its not just the opposition that hes impressing. http://www.49ersfootballpro.com/ . -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday.BEREA, Ohio - Along with being sacked, taunted, embarrassed and generally mistreated Sunday by the Cincinnati Bengals, Johnny Manziel got humbled.The Browns rookie quarterback said Monday that his first NFL start, a 30-0 loss that essentially eliminated Cleveland from the playoffs, was the toughest day hes ever had on a football field.Its the first game Ive ever not scored a point in and been shut out, Manziel said. Ive played in a lot of games from high school through college, and that one, and Ive never been shut out until then. It was definitely tough.And humbling?Absolutely, he said. Very humbling.Unable to move Clevelands offence, Manziel completed just 10 of 18 passes for 80 yards. He was intercepted twice, chased around like a fox trying to escape hungry hounds and looked lost in the Browns biggest game of the season. This wasnt the debut he, legions of his fans or anyone in Clevelands organization had in mind when he was promoted to replace Brian Hoyer after 13 games.You just dont really envision that in your head when youre good throughout the week and you have a really good week of practice, Manziel said. You feel really confident and really prepared, and then something like that happens.The Browns ran just 38 offensive plays, gained 107 total yards, crossed the 50-yard line just once and got only five first downs — two of them via defensive penalties.The team was bad, Manziel was bad but coach Mike Pettine, whose decision to start Manziel is now being debated as aggressively as his choice to bench Hoyer last week, said the performance doesnt cast any doubts on his potential to be a franchise quarterback.I think its too small a sample size, Pettine said. When you look at how we played around him, I think its very unfair to judge what somebodys career is going to be like off of their first start. Im sure you could go back and find a lot of regrettable performances in the first start.Pettine reiterated the Browns (7-7) will stick with Manziel over the final two games against Carolina and Baltimore. The team isnt viewing it as an audition for Manziels future. Pettine said theres a cchance the team could go into the off-season with its quarterback situation unclear because three games isnt long enough to accurately evaluate any quarterback. Cassius Marsh Jersey. Well have a sense (of Manziel), but I still think there will be question marks, Pettine said. No matter what happens. Well have a sense, but its something that I dont think its going to confirm one way or the other the opinion. He could hit it out of the park the next two and there will still be doubts. He could not play very well the next two, thered be a ton of doubts.Manziel said watching film of the game wasnt any better than living through it the first time. The Browns were manhandled by the Bengals from start to finish.I dont think theres anything from that game getting beat 30-0 thats going to sit there and make you pump your fist, Manziel said. But just going through some progressions, I feel like there was just some miscommunications, there were some times we were off, one person was off and it takes all 11 guys to make the whole thing work.True, but the focus is usually on the one behind centre, and Manziel was lambasted by some of his harshest critics.Im not really listening to any outside noise or what anybody else has to say, Manziel said. I know that I need to play better and if I dont, people are going to continue to say things like that.Manziel wasnt the only who were fed a helping of humility by the Bengals.That type of game humbles all of us, Pettine said. We had been able to do some things in the past that we werent able to do. Thats something that — as an organization, coaches, staff and team — weve got to regroup, and weve got to regroup in a hurry.NOTES: Pettine said Browns star CB Joe Haden is day-to-day with a bruised shoulder suffered Sunday. ... Rookie CB Justin Gilbert left with a head injury, but Pettine said he was not diagnosed with a concussion. ... Pettine did not see the Browns fans who stopped Bengals rookie RB Jeremy Hill from jumping into the stands after a touchdown. He should be commended, Pettine joked.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).