Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Halep withdrew from the Sydney International tennis tournament on

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 28.07.2018 07:49
von zhanjiao1212 | 15 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- An off night from Paul George wasnt enough to derail the Indiana Pacers. Shayne Gostisbehere Flyers Jersey Authentic . Lance Stephenson had 20 points and 11 rebounds and centre Roy Hibbert added 18 points and 11 boards to help Indiana overcome an off night from George to improve their franchise-record home start to 11-0 with a 99-94 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Friday night. "I think he was in the flow for most of the game," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said of Stephenson. "Lance has great will, too. Lance made sure we had energy at both ends of the floor." George, who entered the contest averaging 24.7 points a game, finished with 10 points on 2-of-12 shooting for Indiana (20-3). The 23 games are the fewest the Pacers have needed to reach 20 wins in franchise history, beating the old mark set when they started 20-7 in 2003-04. That team finished 61-21, best in franchise history. Al Jefferson had 21 points and nine rebounds for the Bobcats (10-13), who extended their losing streak in Indiana to eight games. Charlotte hasnt won on the Pacers home court since Nov. 28, 2008. Stephenson added seven assists and David West scored 14 points, George Hill had 13 and Luis Scola 11 for Indiana (20-3). Rasual Butler, playing his most significant minutes (23:47) of the season, scored eight points on 3-of-5 shooting. "Thats a good win against a good team that we have respect for," Vogel said. "We understood this would be a battle of a game and it was." The Pacers led 56-55 at halftime in their first game since defeating the two-time defending champion Miami Heat on Wednesday night in a rematch of last seasons Eastern Conference Finals. They trailed by 90-89 after Gerald Henderson sank a 15-foot jump shot with 5:17 left in the fourth quarter, but Stephensons layup made it 91-90 with 4:18 to play. Indiana never trailed again though it was tight until the end. "We had them where we wanted," Jefferson said. "We didnt do a great job getting back on defence. We played a heck of a game. We had a chance there at the end to be exactly where we wanted to against a good team. We were right there." Jefferson scored on a layup with 2:14 to pull Charlotte within 96-94, but two free throws by Hill and another by George with 8.1 seconds left sealed the victory. "They made a couple of free throws and got it up to a five-point game, but we were right there with them," Bobcats guard Gerald Henderson said. "Theyre a good defensive team. They are a team that doesnt let you get to the rim. So we tried to drag them out to the perimeter and then attack against them." Though they failed to avenge a 25-point loss to the Pacers on Nov. 26 in Charlotte in the teams other meeting this season, the Bobcats accomplished one of their goals by shutting down George. Playing their fourth-straight game without Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (broken hand), the Bobcats called on Jeff Taylor to contain the Pacers star forward. "Jeff guarded him a lot," Henderson said. "I guarded him. Hes a tough cover. He can score in every way. You have to play him physical without fouling. He missed a lot of shots tonight. Hell go get 30 tomorrow." Vogel took some of the blame for Georges off night. "He didnt get a lot of clean looks. Thats on me," Indianas coach said. PACERS-BOBCATS NOTES: The Pacers host the Pistons on Monday night before their grudge match Wednesday at Miami. The Bobcats play the Lakers on Saturday in Charlotte. ... The game was a homecoming of sorts for Cody Zeller, the Bobcats No. 4 pick in the recent draft and a former Indiana standout. Zeller, who entered the game averaging 5.3 points and 4.2 rebounds, had seven points in 18:59. ... Pacers forward Danny Granger (calf injury) didnt suit up after saying earlier this week he might play against Charlotte. He hasnt played since the fifth preseason game on Oct. 15 and remains day to day. Granger missed all but five games last season with an injured left knee. Philadelphia Flyers Shop . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Jakub Voracek Flyers Jersey Authentic .com) - Manchester City will face a steep test in the Champions League knockout stage as the English champions were drawn with Barcelona on Monday. http://www.hockeyflyersauthentic.com/customized/ . The appointment of Boullier continues the behind-the-scenes restructuring at McLaren, who recently brought back former team principal Ron Dennis as its new chief executive.SYDNEY - Top seed Simona Halep withdrew from the Sydney International tennis tournament on Tuesday with gastroenteritis.Halep started the 2015 season by winning her ninth career title at the Shenzhen Open. She believes she contracted the illness while in China and hopes to fully recover in time for the Australian Open, which starts next Monday at Melbourne Park.I feel like I cannot play, Halep said. I came here to play all the tournaments so its not good to stop. Bernie Parent Flyers Jersey. I didnt play already for three days. But I have to recover first myself and then think about tennis.American Nicole Gibbs replaced Halep in the draw and was beaten 6-0, 6-0 by Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic in the first round Tuesday.Fourth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki withdrew from the tournament Monday with a wrist injury. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).