Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

. Much like the success Schmirler enjoyed on the ice, the foundation started

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 28.07.2018 07:49
von zhanjiao1212 | 15 Beiträge

MARANA, Ariz. Marcus Martin Cowboys Jersey . -- Ernie Els hardly ever catches a break at the Match Play Championship. When the first edition was held in 1999 at La Costa, he was trailing Paul Azinger going to the 18th hole when his tee shot caught the worst of lies in the rough. And it didnt get much better after that. He lost in the second round a year later to Bob Estes by missing a 4-foot putt on the last hole. He once blew a 3-up lead against Tom Lehman and missed a 4-foot putt on the 19th hole. And even the Big Easy could only laugh the year Phil Tataurangi buried a 25-foot putt on the bumpy greens of La Costa to force extra holes and beat him in 20. Just last year, Els lost on the last hole at Dove Mountain by missing from 5 feet to Freddie Jacobson. So perhaps this year is a small measure of justice. Counting the conceded putts, Els had a 75 on Wednesday and a 73 on Thursday. And somehow, the 44-year-old South African is still in the tournament. The latest win was a big one. Els was 1 down with two holes to play against U.S. Open champion Justin Rose and beat him in 20 holes. "I dont know if I can say I enjoy it," Els said. "But its a different experience every time. Its a battle. Sometimes youre up for it. I found myself at times not being quite up for it. ... Its a matter of who is going to gut it out. And thats, I guess, the nature of match play, is how much you want it. "But in this tournament, I havent done that well. Hopefully, I can go further now." Rose made a bogey on the 17th hole to square their match. Then Els faced a tricky 6-foot par putt to extend the match on the 18th. "I just guessed right," Els said. "For once, I made it. Ive missed it many other times." On the first extra hole, No. 1, he stood on the crest of the hill and watched Rose hit his approach to 10 feet. Els hit his shot in nearly the exact location, and then poured it into the cup for birdie. Rose made his birdie putt, too. But it looked as though the ghosts of Match Play returned to play tricks with Els mind. With Rose in the bunker left of the green on the par-5 second hole, Els smashed a 5-iron right into the sun. He couldnt see where it was going, but thought it was good. It wasnt. The ball curled around the edge of the bunker and stayed on the slope of the brown collar. "An impossible shot," Els said. He thought about lofting a chip onto the green and let it ride a ridge behind the cup back toward the hole for a reasonable look at birdie. He caught it slightly thin. The ball went into the bank of the green and trickled down to 4 feet, a tremendous outcome. Rose left his shot in the bunker, and Els made the birdie putt to advance. "It was one of those once-in-a-lifetime shots, really," Els said. He was due for one of those. Next up for Els is another major champion, Jason Dufner. Deonte Thompson Cowboys Jersey . Raymond, 31, started 15 regular-season games for the Stamps in 2013, racking up 51 tackles. He also returned two kickoffs for 79 yards including a 61-yarder. Jihad Ward Cowboys Jersey . With timely hitting and good pitching, the Marlins are one win away from sweeping the slumping Houston Astros. http://www.cowboysfootballgearshop.com/dorance-armstrong-jr-jersey/ . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set.Almost 13 years ago, the Sandra Schmirler Foundation was created by a group of the late curlers friends with the support of the Canadian Curling Association and Scott Paper. The idea came about just over three years after Schmirler was standing on the podium in Nagano 1998, signing our national anthem after capturing the Olympic gold medal in womens curling. Unfortunately, it was also just 14 months after she passed away from a rare form of cancer at the young age of 36. Much like the success Schmirler enjoyed on the ice, the foundation started in her name has been a winner at providing hospitals with funding for the care of premature and critically ill newborn babies across Canada. Despite all the big curling shots she made over the years, including the famous in-off at the 1997 Olympic Trials, Schmirler said giving birth to her only daughter at the time was her best delivery. It was clear that Schmirler never lost sight of what was important in life, which makes her name a perfect fit for the foundation, which bears the slogan Champions start small. Connor Williams Jersey. Currently, over 30 hospitals benefit as a result of funding from the foundation and last year, almost $300,000 was made available to those hospitals through grants. And over the 13 years the foundation has been in existence, almost $2.5 million has been allocated to 34 different hospitals Also, six junior curlers received $5,000 each in the first annual Spirit of Sandra Scholarships last year, including Kristin Streifel, who skipped Schmirlers home province of Saskatchewan in this years Canadian Junior Curling Championships in Nova Scotia. Sunday is Sandra Schmirler Day at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts in Montreal and TSNs Vic Rauter will be hosting the annual telethon for the foundation. Take a few minutes to visit SandraSchmirler.org or call 1-866-210-6011 and make a donation to the Sandra Schmirler Foundation. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).