Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

LAS VEGAS, Nev. [url=http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Jared-Veldheer-Broncos-J erseys/]Jared Veldheer Broncos Jersey[/u

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 21.08.2018 10:47
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

LAS VEGAS, Nev. Jared Veldheer Broncos Jersey . - Former professional wrestler C.M. Punk has signed a multi-fight deal with the UFC, and he intends to make his mixed martial arts debut in 2015.C.M. Punk is the stage name of 36-year-old Phil Brooks, a career pro wrestler who became one of the WWEs biggest stars in recent years before falling out with the company.Although Brooks has gym experience in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and other martial arts with a member of the vaunted Gracie family, he has never fought an MMA bout. That didnt deter him from signing with the worlds dominant MMA promotion, and UFC President Dana White welcomes the publicity and pay-per-view sales to be generated from Brooks arrival.It was actually a really easy decision to make, and time will tell how wise a decision it was, Brooks said. I finally found something I can put 100 per cent of myself into. ... Im a guy who likes goals and challenges, and this is the biggest challenge Ive ever put in front of me.White announced the deal during the UFC 181 pay-per-view show, making sure the promotions biggest fans heard about the move first. The year has been difficult at times for the UFC, with several injured champions, a crowded schedule and the extended absence of longtime mainstays, including Anderson Silva and Georges St. Pierre.The UFC clearly needs new, marketable stars, and the loquacious Brooks will be must-see TV if hes able to compete.Were going to give him an opportunity, White said. Hes been training a lot in mixed martial arts, and were going to give him a shot. This guy can definitely sell some units.White believes Brooks will be ready for a fight in roughly six months, although Brooks still hasnt decided where hell train for his debut. Brooks is curious whether he can cut weight to the 170-pound welterweight limit, but might start as a 185-pound middleweight.Brooks recognizes the hubris inherent in starting an MMA career in his mid-30s, but the combination of the challenge and the UFCs financial offer was irresistible.I respect everybody thats stepped into the cage, and before Im done here, everyone will respect me as well, Brooks said. People close to me know how long Ive talked about doing this. This isnt so much about UFC. Its about me, and what I know I have inside of me. I want to prove to people and to myself that this is something Ive thought about for a long time and I want to do.The UFC realizes the publicity value of signing pro wrestlers with a modicum of MMA skills. Famed pro wrestler Brock Lesnar became the UFCs biggest pay-per-view star when he entered the promotion in 2008, bringing millions of fans from the staged entertainment to actual athletic competition.Lesnar defeated Randy Couture and held the UFCs heavyweight championship for nearly two years, defending it three times. After two losses and a bout with diverticulitis, he returned to pro wrestling in 2012, even beating Brooks in a WWE show last year.You hear positive and negative things about Brock, but if somebody is going to compare me to Brock Lesnar, Ill gladly take that, Brooks said. I think Im a little cuter.Brooks performed in the WWE from 2011 until early this year, when he left the company with some acrimony. Brooks confirmed he is finished with pro wrestling.As for his decision to start in the UFC instead of honing his skills in a smaller promotion, as Lesnar did, the veteran showman is pragmatic about his value.The big business is your first fight, Brooks said. Win, lose or draw, if I fought somewhere else, maybe a little bit of the lustre would have gotten knocked off. This is very much a business as well as fighting. Theres both sides of it, and I think it merged perfectly. This is something that Im doing for myself, to test myself. Its not all about the money, but its also nice to get paid. Isaac Yiadom Broncos Jersey . The team said Saturday that the 36-year-old Robidas is expected to miss four to six months, jeopardizing his return this season. He was injured when he slid hard into the boards in the second period of a 2-1 shootout loss to Chicago on Friday. Josey Jewell Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-DaeSean-Hamilton-Broncos-Jerseys/ . "It feels good, Ive never had one before, not even in College," Hagelin said after the Rangers outgunned the Jets 4-2, behind some solid goaltending from Henrik Lundqvist following a pretty wide open first period.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Prince Fielder had a pair of RBI doubles to end a drought of 39 at-bats without an extra-base hit and Yu Darvish worked into the seventh inning to earn his first victory in almost a month as the Texas Rangers trounced the Los Angeles Angels 14-3 on Sunday. J.P. Arencibia hit his first home run and Michael Choice added a three-run shot for Texas. Darvish (2-1) shrugged off first-inning homers by Erick Aybar and Albert Pujols to get his first victory since April 6 at Tampa Bay. He allowed three runs, seven hits and no walks in 6 1-3 innings, with nine strikeouts. His teammates scored three more runs than they totalled in his five previous starts combined. The right-hander is 7-1 with a 3.82 ERA in 11 career starts against the Angels and has won his last six decisions against them Angels starter Tyler Skaggs (2-1) lasted just 2 2-3 innings in the shortest of his 19 big league starts, giving up six runs. Pujols shrugged off an 0-2 pitch by Darvish that glanced off the front of his helmet in the fifth inning as he closed his eyes and turned his head to the right. He remained in the game after a trainer checked on him at first base. The Rangers built a 5-2 lead after two innings with Fielders identical run-scoring doubles -- both line drives over the head of first baseman C.J. Cron and just inside the foul line. Arencibia, who put left fielder Raul Ibanez against the bullpen fence on his bases-loaded sacrifice fly in the first, made it 6-2 in the third with his homer to left-centre. Choice, who had four RBIs, increased the margin to 9-2 in the fourth with his homer to left-centre against KKevin Jepsen. Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey. Alex Rios capped a five-run ninth with a two-out bases-loaded triple against Nick Maronde. All five runs were unearned after right fielder Collin Cowgill dropped Josh Wilsons flyball for a two-base error. Texas shortstop Elvis Andrus, who began Sunday in a 4 for 49 slump, was 1 for 3 with a sacrifice fly and a walk after manager Ron Washington dropped him to ninth in the order for the first time since April 17, 2010. Andrus had started in the 2-hole in each of the first 30 games this season. He batted as low as eighth in the lineup six times during the previous two years, and got a hit in each game. NOTES: Angels reliever Michael Kohn grazed Shin-Soo Choo with a pitch leading off the fifth. ... Pujols homer was his 10th this season and 502nd of his career, two shy of Eddie Murray for 25th all-time. ... Howie Kendrick flied out to right field all three times he faced Darvish, and is hitless in 19 career at-bats against him. ... Angels RF Josh Hamilton, who hasnt played since April 8 because of a torn ligament in his left thumb, will start taking batting practice at the end of the week at the teams Arizona training facility while the team begins a road trip in Toronto. ... The Rangers, who opened the season with three games against Philadelphia, resume their interleague schedule with four in a row against Colorado. The first two will be at Coors Field. ... Rangers LHP and former Angel Joe Saunders is scheduled to make a rehab start Tuesday for Triple-A Frisco. He hasnt pitched since his season debut on April 4 because of stress fracture in his left ankle. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).