Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks had Brad Richards at second-line centre for much of training camp, and then coach Joel Quennevi

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 21.08.2018 11:58
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS - The Blue Jays swept a series for the first time since June 21-23 (Baltimore), the final three victories of the 11-game winning streak. Russell Westbrook Jersey . With Sundays 2-0 win over the Twins, Toronto has won 10 of its last 13 games. The club has won four-consecutive series for the first time this season. ROGERS WITH STAND OUT ROAD TRIP Esmil Rogers won both of his starts on the trip, following up his 6 1/3 innings of shutout baseball in Phoenix with 7 2/3 innings scoreless against the Twins, his longest outing of the season. There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to next seasons rotation, with only R.A. Dickey and Mark Buehrle seemingly locks for starting spots. If Rogers is auditioning, hes not worrying about it. "Thats one of the reasons, when you go home and the office thinks about it, theyre going to think about September, how everybody did in September," said Rogers. "When you finish the season a lot of people forget a little bit about that because September is more close to the finish of the season. I try to take the opportunity and I try to be ready every time that I get it." NO QUIT The Blue Jays believe a strong finish will set the table for a more successful 2014. "Its better for us as players because it gets our confidence better for whats going to happen for next year," said Jose Reyes. "If we finish the season strong, playing very good baseball, when we go to spring training we believe as players we can do it. Its been a disappointing season for us but the way that weve played lately is the way were supposed to play." "There are young guys here that we want to teach them the winning mentality," said Casey Janssen. "Not to be light and loose when we lose and to be frustrated and also, what comes with winning is coming to the park and putting a smile on your face and passing the time in a positive way." JANSSEN NEARING 30 SAVES With each save, Casey Janssen adds to his personal single-season career high. He picked up his 29th in Sundays 2-0 win over the Twins. The next stop is 30, which seems like a nice number. "If I get 30 and there are two weeks left in the season am I going to be content," asked Janssen. "I dont really have a special number. I just want to go out there and try to save every game possible and obviously help our team win." REYES MAKING PROGRESS Shortstop Jose Reyes is looking forward to being healthy in next season. Having started all but one of the Blue Jays games since his return on June 26 from a 66-game absence with sprained left ankle, Reyes says hes pleased with the way hes progressing as the season draws to a close. "I feel like its way better," said Reyes. "I think the last two weeks its coming along very good. It feels a lot looser, (I feel pain) still a little bit but its way better than it was before. So, you know, thats good to see. I feel happy about it that I can run on the field; do my stuff without thinking about anything else." Reyes is putting in the time. He estimates he spends 90 minutes daily doing a combination of ankle-specific exercises, massage and hot tub treatment to prepare his ankle for each game. "To be honest with you, when Im on the field, I dont feel it," he said. "When Im slowing down, I can run full speed with no problem without thinking about it, its when Im slowing down. Like I said, the last two weeks have been way better. I feel like me playing the game." ROTATION FOR ANGELS SERIES Mark Buehrle will pitch on Tuesday, followed by R.A. Dickey on Wednesday and J.A. Happ on Thursday. With off days last Thursday and on Monday, the Blue Jays elected to skip Todd Redmonds turn in the rotation to better control his workload. Terrance Ferguson Jersey . If there is one club built to handle an off-field controversy, its the Bill Belichick era Patriots. Even if New Englands offence stumbles a bit out of the gate, their defence can help them stay in games, especially in the AFC East with the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets in the first two weeks. Custom Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys . They signed their first kicker. Ottawa inked Nick Setta, a 32-year-old native of Lockport, Illinois, to a contract. http://www.shopthunderstore.com/Cheap-Andre-Roberson-Thunder-Jersey/ . Omar Rahou made the discriminatory gesture several times while celebrating scoring a goal against Romania at Antwerp in January, UEFA said. The sanction was double the five-match ban Nicolas Anelka received from an English Football Association independent tribunal last week for the same act.OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The Baltimore Ravens have agreed to terms with former St. Louis Rams safety Darian Stewart on a one-year contract Friday. The 25-year old Stewart signed with the Rams as an undrafted free agent in 2010 and spent the last four seasons with the Rams. He started 13 games in 2011 under current Baltimore secondary coach Steve Spagnuolo, who was St. Jerami Grant Jersey. Louis head coach from 2009-11. Stewart had 84 tackles, three sacks, two forced fumbles and an interception in 2011. He had 36 tackles last season while making six starts. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).