Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

ORCHARD PARK, N. [url=http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-lamar-jac kson-jersey]Authentic Lamar Jackson Jer

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 24.08.2018 08:51
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

ORCHARD PARK, N. Authentic Lamar Jackson Jersey .Y. - Buffalo Bills safety Aaron Williams isnt backing away from his criticism of NFL officials, and doesnt care if it costs him.I dont care if I do get fined, Williams told The Associated Press on Monday. I speak the way I feel, and thats the way I feel.Williams took issue with a fist bump between two officials after Denver running back C.J. Anderson scored his second of three touchdowns in the Broncos 24-17 win on Sunday.After the game, Williams expressed his displeasure on Twitter, by accusing the officials of teaming up with the Broncos.Williams linked a video of the fist bump and wrote: No excuse for my performance but we cant win playing 16 vs 11 thought I seen it all Smh (shake my head).Williams was referring to the number of on-field officials, though there are actually seven and not five at NFL games.The league had no problem with the gesture, which came after line judge John Hussey and umpire Carl Paganelli consulted to determine whether Anderson had crossed the goal line before his knee was down.It was an acknowledgement of good mechanics between the two officials involved in making the call, NFL spokesman Michael Signora said.The loss was a costly one for the Bills (7-6), who fell to the fringes of a jumbled AFC playoff picture. As a result of tie-breaking formulas, Buffalo ranks 11th in the standings with three games left.The Bills host Green Bay on Sunday.Coach Doug Marrone has seen the video of the fist bump and is aware of the NFLs explanation of what happened. He declined to provide his opinion by saying thats something he will address with the league.What bothered Marrone is how his and the players frustrations spilled over during the game.Marrone was unhappy with several calls. And defensive end Jerry Hughes was penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct for arguing with an official over a pass-interference penalty against teammate Stephon Gilmore in the second quarter.It starts with me, Marrone said. We cant have that in order to win games. Whats done is done, and whatever it may be, you need to move on and keep your focus. Ive got to do a better job of that. Thats my responsibility.Hughes was benched by defensive line coach Pepper Johnson for much of the final 2 1/2 quarters. Marrone said he was not aware of Hughes benching until after the game.Williams wasnt the only Bills player to complain about the officiating or the fist bump.Cornerback Corey Graham, on Monday, took a more diplomatic approach by saying the officials celebration wasnt a good look, but he understood what prompted it.I saw it. I dont think it was nothing crazy as far as Happy that they scored a touchdown, Graham said. It was more of probably just, We got that one right.Cornerback Nickell Robey was penalized for illegal contact after quarterback Peyton Manning missed a pass to Wes Welker in the end zone on third and 6 at the Bills 19. Replays were inconclusive as to whether Robey interfered with Welker during his route.Two plays later, the Broncos opened the scoring on Andersons 6-yard run.Following the game, Robey took exception in a note posted on his Twitter account.He wrote: If u dont like physicality go ref a basketball or tennis game. I dont care (hashtag)nfl (hashtag)refs.Robey didnt make himself available to reporters on Monday.___AP National Writer Eddie Pells, in Denver, contributed to this story.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___(Previous versions of this story incorrectly quoted Corey Graham. He said We got that one right, not none.) Wholesale Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . Villarreals victory in Valencia kept it in fourth place and in control of Spains last Champions League spot. Uche broke free in the area in the 10th minute and was brought down by goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who was shown a direct red card. Authentic Bradley Bozeman Jersey . Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-greg-senat-jersey . Jones, from Winnipeg, built a 3-0 advantage after three ends by scoring two in the second and one in the third. Chinas skip Bingyu Wang cut that lead to 3-1 in the fourth before Canada added another three in the fifth for a 6-1 lead.WINNIPEG - Ryan Getzlaf and the Anaheim Ducks werent interested in any travel-related excuses as they cruised to their seventh-straight win, a 4-1 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday night.After arriving in town at 3 a.m. following a win in Edmonton, the Anaheim captain scored the eventual game-winning goal, ripping a shot from the high slot as Tim Jackman screened Winnipeg goalie Michael Hutchinson in the second period to give his team a lead it wouldnt relinquish.Excuses. Ive been saying it for a couple weeks now, said Getzlaf, who added an assist to bring his point total to 33. All that stuff is just excuses. We have a deep team. Tonight we showed our resilience in doing it.Hutchinson and Jets coach Paul Maurice both thought Jackman was guilty of goaltender interference on the play.For me he bumped the goalie, but they didnt see it that way I did so it didnt matter, Maurice said.Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau was pleased with the professionalism his team showed as it upped its league-leading point total to 47.To come in and play like we did, Im really proud of the guys tonight, Boudreau said, pointing to the teams stellar record in back-to-back situations over the last two seasons. Good depth, good resiliency, want to win. All of those things. They think when they go out there every night they should win, and when they play hard enough they usually do.Jakob Silfverberg, Nate Thompson and Andrew Cogliano added goals for the Ducks (21-6-5). Anaheim also beat Winnipeg, 4-3 in overtime, at MTS Centre on Sunday.Bryan Little was the goal scorer for the Jets (15-10-6), who suffered their first regulation loss in nine games.Theres a reason why theyre where theyre at in the standings, Little said. They dont give you much, and they make you pay when you make a mistake.Frederik Andersen, making his 18th consecutive start, made 27 saves for the Ducks.The Ducks continued to roll through the Western Conference. Anaheim is now 14-4-4 against western opponents, and 11-3-2 on the road.Hutchinson stopped 27 of the 30 shots he faced, and it was his puck-handling gaffe that led to the Ducks third goal. Cheap Baltimore Ravens Jerseys. With the Jets on the power play, Hutchinson nearly steered the puck into his own net before giving it away to Getzlaf, who quickly fed Thompson for an easy one-timer.Everything that could go wrong did go wrong on that one, Hutchinson said.Maurice said the Ducks looked like a club hed like to model his own team after.It was an absolute swordfight for every puck out there, Maurice said. Theres no easy ice to play on.Coglianos short-handed, empty-net goal iced the game with 1:15 remaining.Little opened the scoring on the games first power play with a snap shot to Andersens glove side that went off the post and in at 11:28 of the first period. It was Littles team-leading 12th goal of the season, one better than linemate Andrew Ladd.The Jets power play continued its recent hot streak after an ice-cold start to the season. After going 0 for 25 over a seven-game stretch, Winnipeg is on a 10-for-33 run with the extra attacker.Anaheim failed to convert on a pair of brief two-man advantages, and finished 1 for 5 on the power play.Silfverberg beat Hutchinson high to the stick side to tie the game just before a penalty to Winnipegs Anthony Peluso expired at 6:15 of the second period. Getzlafs go-ahead goal came two minutes later, and Thompson made it a three-goal period for Anaheim at 17:53.The Jets best chance to edge closer came early in the third period, when Matt Halischuks shot hit both goal posts but stayed out.Winnipeg continues its four-game home stand on Tuesday night against Buffalo, while the Ducks continue their five-game Canadian road trip in Toronto on Tuesday.Notes: It was the ninth straight game in which the Jets alternated between Hutchinson and Ondrej Pavelec as their starter. … Jets forward Evander Kane returned from a two-game suspension for a hit from behind on Ducks defenceman Clayton Stoner in the clubs previous meeting. Kane recorded seven hits and no shots, and was minus-2. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).