Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

DETROIT - Buffalo coach Doug Marrone outlined some of the obstacles his team was facing while trying to prepare for its next gam

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 24.08.2018 09:15
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

DETROIT - Buffalo coach Doug Marrone outlined some of the obstacles his team was facing while trying to prepare for its next game, which was moved to Detroit because of all the snow in western New York. John Franklin-Myers Jersey .The Bills are missing out on a home game and had to travel to Michigan just to practice, but there is one factor that might make all this a bit easier: Theyre facing the New York Jets — a division rival they were already plenty familiar with.Yeah, Im not going to lie, Marrone said. Obviously, that helps a little bit.The Bills are still at a disadvantage heading into Monday nights game, having missed valuable practice time before finally arriving in the Detroit area Friday. But Buffalo and the Jets have already faced each other this year, and not too long ago at that. The Bills beat New York 43-23 on Oct. 26.So Buffalo (5-5) has a sense of what to expect — more so than if this were a game against a team from a different conference, for example. The Bills are also familiar with Ford Field, where they beat the Detroit Lions in early October.It helps us that weve been here before, Marrone said. Weve played here, we know what shoes to wear, what the surface is like, what the sidelines are like. So, that familiarity obviously helps.The seasons first Bills-Jets game was noteworthy because that was when Michael Vick took over at quarterback for New York. After Geno Smith threw interceptions on three consecutive possessions, Vick helped the Jets rally before his outing was undone by an interception and two lost fumbles.Vick is now New Yorks starter. Jets coach Rex Ryan says there are a zillion ways his team has improved since the first meeting with the Bills.Almost every way, he said. We do a better job of communicating in the back end, much better in the red zone and it starts with communication down there. Were a better tackling team than we showed. And then obviously, we have to take care of the football a heck of a lot better and we will.The earlier matchup with Buffalo was Percy Harvins first game for the Jets. He says he has become more comfortable with the offence since, and he already seems to have good chemistry with Vick.I think Percys getting better each and every week, Vick said. Each and every week, hes learning more and more and continues to get better and better and more confident. Im glad that guy is on my team. I really enjoy playing with him.The Jets (2-8) clearly caught a bit of a break when the game was moved. Instead of playing a true road game at Buffalo, theyll take the field in Detroit in front of fans who were offered free tickets to the game. Nobody is quite sure what to expect. The Lions dont have any real rivalry with either team, although there is some lingering animosity in Detroit — among fans at least — toward the Bills after their victory in Motown earlier this season.Buffalo defensive co-ordinator Jim Schwartz — who was Detroits coach before being fired after last season — was carried off the field after that victory.Bills president Russ Brandon said he has heard over 67,000 tickets have been distributed.Were working with the Lions and theres going to be preferred seating between the 20s for any Bills fans that come over from Buffalo that have a ticket to the game, Brandon said. Those individuals have the opportunity to sit behind our bench in that area and root us on.The Bills are still planning to return home for next weekends game against Cleveland, but first, theyll try to put aside all the logistical difficulties of the last few days and play a game against the Jets thats crucial to Buffalos playoff hopes.With what our communitys going through, right now we look at it as a three-hour opportunity to take peoples minds off of whats in front of them and what theyve been through and provide them with Buffalo Bills football, Brandon said. We expect to represent the Buffalo region and community in the appropriate manner.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Ndamukong Suh Rams Jersey . However, the intensity and physicality that has characterized the postseason so far has caught Gretzky by surprise. "Its a little bit risqué right now," Gretzky told Philadelphia radio station 97. Ramik Wilson Jersey . His right arm rested in a sling and was encased in a cast from above the elbow to his hand. "Im excited," Fernandez said with a grin. http://www.laramsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Ramik-Wilson-Rams-Jersey/ . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest.The vacant UFC welterweight title will finally be decided on Saturday, when Johny Hendricks faces Robbie Lawler in the main event of UFC 171 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler Jordan Cieciwa How do you pick a fight where two guys have the ability to end a fight with one punch. So whos going to win? The fans. Mix in Dana Whites pre-fight speech to all the athletes about getting fired no matter who you are for a boring fight and this one is going to end with a bang. Im going to go out on a limb with this one and talk about Robbie Lawler. I really think he is the fighter in this matchup who has proven he can do more than just the one lucky punch. Johny Hendricks looked amazing against GSP, but he didnt finish the fight. I think Lawler has the ability to out box Hendricks. If this doesnt end with a massive KO, its going to be Lawler out pointing Hendricks. Robbie Lawler via first round TKO Marv For the first time in six-years, well have a new undisputed UFC welterweight champion. Many felt Hendricks beat GSP in their last fight, so when St-Pierre walked away from the octagon and vacated his title, naturally Bigg Rigg was given that championship spot. On the other side, Rory Macdonald was likely to take that role, but he was dominated by Robbie Lawler whose career is resurging after returning to the UFC and dropping back down to 170lbs. Lawler finished former title challenger, Josh Koscheck in the first round, KOd Bobby Volker and beat Macdonald to earn the shot at championship gold. Hendricks is a wrestler who has Hulk-like strength and one-punch knockout power. Lawler is arguably the best striker in the welterweight division. If Hendricks cannot knock you out in the first round, he uses his wrestling to control the fight, which is what I expect him to do against Robbie Lawler. If Lawler can sprawl and brawl and pick Bigg Rigg apart, I see him finishing it in the third round for the upset. Lawler over Hendricks via TKO round 3 Toby Well, its been a long time since weve said “Welterweight Championship” and GSP isnt in the conversation, UFC 171 is a big night for the welterweight division. Johny Hendricks has proven that he is without a doubt one of the top 170 pounders in the world with an outstanding wrestling base and knockout power. I see this fight going to the ground early and often as Robbie Lawler can end a fight with one punch (as can Hendricks). Honestly, Im cheering for Lawler. Id like to see Robbie Lawler win AND Carlos Condit as well, only because (on paper) it would be a title fight with guaranteed fireworks. I get goose bumps just thinking about those two fighting, but back to reality, I have to go with my gut and choose: Hendricks via unanimous decision Carlos Condit vs. Tyrone Woodley JC Tyrone Woodley has been demonstrating some excellent skill. His wrestling and athleticism are unquestionable, he can hit a ton and knockouts are always one second away. That being said, hes never the same great fighter twice. Hes inconsistent, and has a tendency to lose fights he should easily win. Condit is a professional, probably one of my favorite fighters. He is skilled, and aggressive. He takes the first round to get going, and thats where I see this going bad. The oonly chance Woodley has is in the first three or four minutes. Joseph Noteboom Rams Jersey. Once Condit finds his stride, he will win this fight. Condit via unanimous decision Marv This is shaping up to be an exciting fight with two welterweights that just go after it. Add a possible title shot to this match and the fight becomes that much more interesting. Woodley, the former Strikeforce welterweight champ is a bit inconsistent in his win/loss column. But he has incredible knockout power and athleticism. Condit is a former WEC champ and former UFC interim champ. His striking is great, he has KO power and can bring the fight to you. Woodleys game plan should be to out wrestle Condit. But I still see Condit taking this one. Condit over Woodley via TKO round 2 Toby This one has fight of the night written all over it, These guys go for it and look to finish fights, as fans, what more can we ask for? A tough one to call because theyre both so explosive, Im going to give the edge to Condit if Woodley cant get it to the ground. Condit via TKO in the third round Diego Sanchez vs. Myles Jury JC Diego Sanchez made a name for himself in a big way with his fight against Gilbert Melendez. Sanchez has always been one to watch, that fight made him someone to talk about. I dont think Myles Jury has what it takes to stand in there and trade with Sanchez. He is 13-0 for a reason, but without having seen a competitor like Sanchez, its tough to bet on the guy with the perfect record. Sanchez via third round TKO Marv The one thing you can always count on is that a Diego Sanchez fight will be fun to watch. His fight against Gilbert Melendez was arguably 2013s Fight of the Year. He fights like a Rockem Sockem robot and brings pressure. Jury is 13-0 in MMA, hes well rounded, can knock you out or submit you, but will he buckle under the pressure that Sanchez brings? I say Jury keeps his undefeated streak going, but it wont be easy. Jury via unanimous decision Toby Sanchez, one of the few cast members from the first season of The Ultimate fighter still fighting in the UFC, is always exciting to watch and brings the fight to his opponent. I see him putting the pressure on but Jury is so well rounded and on a tear (13-0) I see him winning this one. Jury via unanimous decision. Sanchez via most entertaining post fight speech. Hector Lombard vs. Jake Shields JC Hector Lombard is back, he found his weight, hes explosive, and hes on a mission. Jake Shields is an amazing talent, and if I was going to start in the sport, I would ensure I made time for him to be my coach. I dont think he has what it takes physically to stop Lombard. That being said, if Hector doesnt show up with this absolute “A” game, he will end up in a submission or being pinned to the cage with some of the games best MMA Wrestling. Hector Lombard via second round doctor stoppage. Marv One of two things that will happen here, either Hector Lombard knocks out Shields in the first round, or Shields wrestles out a decision. With the exception of his fight with Ellenberger, I see Shields doing just that against Lombard. Shields over Lombard via unanimous decision Toby I couldnt agree with Big Marv on this fight more, Lombard will stop this one early or Shields will grind this one out on the ground and grab the decision victory. Shields via Diaz yelling mean things at Lombard from the corner and a unanimous decision. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).