Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

from those left in attendance

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 24.08.2018 10:15
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Up and down and side to side, Yovani Gallardo threw his fastball right where he wanted it to go. Troy Niklas Patriots Jersey . It made a big difference for the right-hander. Gallardo pitched seven sparkling innings and Khris Davis had a tiebreaking RBI double, leading the Milwaukee Brewers to a 3-1 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Monday night. Gallardo bounced back nicely from a sluggish outing against San Francisco, allowing one run and six hits while improving to 9-3 with a 3.00 ERA in 18 career starts against Chicago. "Just command, to be honest," he said when asked about the difference from his previous start. "I was able to command the fastball to both sides of the plate. I was able to go up and out of the zone whenever I needed to." Scooter Gennett had two hits, including an RBI single in the ninth, and Mark Reynolds connected for his 20th homer as Milwaukee opened a seven-game trip with its fourth victory in five games. Coming off his worst start of the year, Jake Arrieta gave up two runs and five hits in 7 1-3 innings for the Cubs. The right-hander was hit hard in a loss at Colorado on Wednesday, allowing season highs of nine runs and 13 hits in five-plus innings. "It was a little better from start to finish, a little better consistency with everything down in the zone, a lot of ground balls, a lot of early outs," he said. Arrieta (6-4) retired 13 in a row before Ryan Braun started the seventh with a single to centre. Braun was cut down at the plate when he tried to score from second on Gennetts one-out double, but Davis followed with a liner into the left-field corner to give the Brewers a 2-1 lead. "That was huge," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "You hate when you lose an opportunity to score, and he turns around and drives the guy in." It was more than enough for Gallardo (7-6), who retired his last seven batters. He struck out six and walked none in only his second victory in his last nine starts for the NL Central leaders. Will Smith pitched a perfect eighth and Francisco Rodriguez finished the seven-hitter for his major league-best 36th save in 40 opportunities. Reynolds connected with two out in the second, ending a 1-for-18 slump since his previous homer on Aug. 3 at St. Louis. Reynolds deep drive to left on Arrietas first pitch was gloved by a Cubs fan in the back row of the bleachers, earning a loud ovation from the crowd of 28,927. He quickly grabbed an older ball from his seat and threw it on the field, drawing another round of applause with the common trick in the outfield stands at Wrigley Field. Chicago tied it at 1 in the fifth on Chris Coghlans two-out double. WHAT A BATTLE Rodriguez and Anthony Rizzo faced off in a battle of All-Stars in the ninth, with the closer striking out the first baseman on the 13th pitch of the at-bat. Rodriguez said he threw every pitch he had to the slugger. "Pretty good young hitter," Rodriguez said. "So I respect him." HOSTILE RECEPTION Braun was booed every time he came to the plate and heard chants of "Steroids! Steroids!" and "Youre a cheater!" He was suspended for the final 65 games of last season for violating Major League Baseballs anti-drug agreement. UP NEXT Milwaukee RHP Wily Peralta (14-6, 3.42 ERA) tries for his sixth consecutive win when he takes on rookie RHP Kyle Hendricks (3-1, 2.10 ERA) in the second game of the four-game series. Peralta is 10-1 with a 4.06 ERA in his last 12 starts, but is winless in two career outings at Wrigley. Hendricks has won each of his last two starts for Chicago. Jason McCourty Patriots Jersey . So far, so good: Gonzalez has allowed one run through 12 innings this season. His second start came Tuesday night, when he gave up only three singles over six innings to lead the Nationals to a 5-0 victory over the Miami Marlins. Kenny Britt Patriots Jersey . Calgarys Bo Levi Mitchell and Montreals Troy Smith will be the starting quarterbacks in a CFL season-opener for the first time in their careers. Both want to reinforce their No. 1 status. You can watch the game live in the first half of a doubleheader on TSN and TSN GO at 3:00pm et/Noon pt. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Jeremy-Hill-Patriots-Jersey/ . Ireland was the last unbeaten side in the championship after France fell to Wales on Friday, and was favoured to end a three-match losing run to England with a side with more than twice as many caps, rampant momentum, and added incentive to celebrate Brian ODriscolls world record-tying 139th test cap. PITTSBURGH -- Pirates catcher Russell Martin didnt start Thursdays game. Rather, he ended it. Martin drew a bases-loaded walk off Tony Cingrani with two outs in the 12th inning and Pittsburgh beat the Cincinnati Reds 4-3 to avoid a three-game sweep. Cingranis first pitch buzzed in low around the ankles of Martin, who drew boos from those left in attendance for not letting the ball hit him to score the winning run. "I did wonder maybe if I wouldve got hit the game would be over," Martin said. "But when its at your feet you just react, and I just reacted." Later, Cingranis 3-1 pitch caught what Reds manager Bryan Price thought was a part of the strike zone established during the games proceedings. Instead, it was ball four. "Im not saying we would have won this game," Price said. "But it certainly didnt give us an opportunity to go out there and compete in the 13th." Cingrani (2-8) took the loss after he gave up a single to Gaby Sanchez, balked him to second, intentionally walked Josh Harrison and hit Clint Barmes with a pitch to load the bases. Martin entered the game in the 10th and wound up walking twice. Justin Wilson (2-0) retired the Reds in order in the top of the 12th. Devin Mesoraco hit a solo homer in the Reds ninth off Jason Grilli, who blew his fourth save in 15 chances this season. Grilli gave up a home run for the second time in three days, and has allowed four in 20 games this year. He gave up four homers in 54 appearances last season. Billy Hamilton led off the game with a double against Jeff Locke, stole third and scored on a sacrifice fly by Joey Votto to put the Reds ahead 1-0. Votto doubled and scored on a sacrifice fly by Jay Bruce for a 2-0 lead in the fourth. Locke settled down though and worked six innings in which he allowed two runs on six hits and a walk. Gregory Polanco opened the fourth with a single for Pittsburghs first runner against Homer Baileey and the Pirates later scored three times in the fifth. Trent Brown Patriots Jersey. . With runners at the corners and Polanco at the plate, Bailey went through his pitching motion but did not release the ball and was called for a balk. ""It was one of those deals where youre thinking more about not falling than throwing the ball," Bailey said. "My back foot slipped out from me then I land on the side of my other the foot, so it was a circus all the way around. I was just trying not to fall backward." Pirates manager Clint Hurdle offered that the call may have helped his hitters gain some traction against Bailey after he started with three perfect frames. "I think that the balk call might have leaked in a little bit," Hurdle said. "Whether it rattled him, I dont know, hes a pro." Polanco, Starling Marte and Andrew McCutchen followed with singles that scored two runs for a 3-2 Pittsburgh lead. "They hit some balls off the end of the bat, had some balls fall in," Bailey said. Price pulled Bailey in the sixth and as reliever Sam LeCure took his warmup pitches, heavy rain began to fall and there was a 35-minute delay. The Pirates twice put runners in scoring position after Mesoracos tying homer. McCutchen struck out looking at an offspeed offering from Aroldis Chapman in the ninth with runners at first and second. Marte struck out swinging in the 11th in the same situation. NOTES: Polancos single in the fourth extended his hitting streak to nine games, the longest by any Pirates player to begin a major league career. ... Barmes finished with his first four-hit game since May 30, 2009. ... RHP Charlie Morton (4-7, 3.09) opposes Cubs RHP Edwin Jackson (4-7, 5.11) on Friday afternoon as the Pirates open a three-game series at Wrigley Field. ... RHP Mat Latos (0-0, 0.00) is slated to make his second start of the season when the Reds return home to face RHP R.A. Dickey (6-5, 4.08) and the Toronto Blue Jays. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).