Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Alexander Kerf

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 05.09.2018 05:15
von panxing18 | 391 Beiträge

Giants safety Landon Collins said that offensive tackle Ereck Flowers has stayed away from the team’s offseason program because of hurt feelings. Giants coach Pat Shurmur thinks Collins should have kept that to himself.

Shurmur said today that Collins shouldn’t be talking about Flowers Josh Gordon Jersey , and that he wants his players focused on doing their own jobs, not on anyone else’s issues.

“That’s not for Landon to talk about,” Shurmur said. “I don’t think our players should be talking about another players’ situation.”

Shurmur said that although Flowers hasn’t been with the team, he has been in contact with the team.

“We’ve been in contact with Ereck. I heard he’s in good shape,” Shurmur said. “I can’t wait for him to be here. Like I said, there were some things he did last year that were really good. I look forward to him being here at some point and working with him.”

So Shurmur sounds less concerned about the absence of Flowers than about other players talking about the absence of Flowers.

The Colorado Avalanche will try to move ahead of the Los Angeles Kings for the first wild-card spot from the Western Conference when they play Monday night at Staples Center.

The Avalanche (42-28-9) missed a chance to pull even in points with the Kings (43-28-8) when they let a 3-1 lead slip away in the third period Sunday night at the Anaheim Ducks and lost 4-3 in overtime.

Colorado enters Monday one point behind the Kings and three points behind the Minnesota Wild for third in the Central Division with three games remaining.

“The only time the standings matter is Saturday Darren Woodson Jersey ,” Colorado coach Jared Bednar said. “It’s disappointing we didn’t get two (points) because we played OK for a lot of that game.”

Kings forward Alex Iafallo, who had been playing wing on the top line with Anze Kopitar and Dustin Brown, was a late scratch Friday night against the Ducks because of an upper-body injury, and top-four defenseman Jake Muzzin has missed the past two games with an upper-body injury.

Iafallo did not practice on Sunday and Muzzin came on the ice at the end of practice.

The Kings matched their biggest margin of victory against the Avalanche on March 22, cruising to a 7-1 victory in Colorado.

Los Angeles coach John Stevens told Fox Sports West after practice Sunday that the loss should be fresh in the minds of the Avalanche.

“I’m sure they’ll be reminded of it and, if anything Clark Harris Jersey , it’ll be a little bit of a motivator for them,” Stevens said. “With the schedule, the way it is, you’re going to get games where you’re caught a little off-guard, things don’t go quite your way. … They know that they’re going to have to play better than they did in that game.”

The Kings are 20 for 20 on the penalty kill over the past eight games to raise their league-leading rate to 85.1. Stevens said that’s a big reason Los Angeles is also No. 1 in the league in goals-against average (2.44).

“The big key for us is goals-against, keeping it down [url=]Tyler Boyd Jersey[/url] ,” Stevens told Fox Sports West. “It’s funny how that works with our penalty kill. When our penalty kill slipped, our goals-against climbed. I know it’s obvious it’s directly related, but it’s a reflection of our commitment without the puck.”

Colorado went 3 for 3 on the power play in a 5-0 win against the Chicago Blackhawks on Friday and 1 for 4 against the Ducks.

Bednar said he plans to come back with Jonathan Bernier as the starting goalie.

Bernier took over for Semyon Varlamov, who sustained a season-ending lower-body injury on Friday and made 38 saves against Anaheim.

Bednar has also been pleased with the line of Tyson Jost, J.T. Compher and Alexander Kerfoot, who combined for all three goals against the Ducks and another in the win against the Blackhawks.

“That line has stepped up two games in a row Anthony Brown Jersey ,” he said.
Keita Bates-Diop Jersey ,

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).