Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Which teams

in > VORBEREITUNGSSPIELE - TRAININGSMATCHES < 02.11.2018 18:08
von zhengpeng8899 | 24 Beiträge

Browns activate WR Josh Gordon, make him eligible to practice and play However he will Nike Frank Gore Jersey On Sale first have to overcome a tender hamstring that coach Hue Jackson said would likely prevent Gordon from playing in Cleveland's preseason finale at Detroit on Thursday. Jackson said Gordon tweaked the hammy a few days ago while ramping up his conditioning."A little minor setback, but we will get him out there soon," Jackson said Saturday."I do not want to stick him out there if there is a chance that we will not have him for the opener. I want to make sure that he is ready to go. ... It is not a major pull. We will get him back here soon.”After missing the early stages of training camp while Jack Mewhort Jersey Cheap taking additional time to ensure his addiction issues are in check, Gordon was moved to the active/non-football injury list last weekend so he could rejoin the team. But now the 2013 all-pro can begin reintegration into an offense that managed Marlon Mack Jersey Cheap just three points in Thursday night's 5-0 defeat of the Eagles."He is into the second phase of where I want him to be," Marlon Mack Authentic Jersey Jackson offered Friday. "He will definitely be involved in walk-throughs now, out there and be involved. How much he does will be in proportion of what I see and where he is.”More: Philadelphia Eagles, Cleveland Browns don't resemble 2017 forms; that's good for one teamMore: With Josh Gordon returning, Browns and Dez Bryant need to move on from each otherMore: Adrian Peterson aces first test with Redskins in preseason debutGordon led the NFL with 1,646 receiving yards in 2013 (in just 14 games), but drug suspensions have limited him to 10 appearances over the past four seasons.“I want to see him excel," Browns linebacker Christian Kirksey said of Gordon. "He is a talented young man. He has https://www.andrewlucknewjersey.com/auth...-sale-1_64.html God-given ability. We are fully behind him."I am just excited to see him get the opportunity to showcase his talent and take whatever proper steps he needs to take to be fully healthy and fully ready to play.”Veteran Jarvis Landry started Thursday alongside younger wideouts Rashard Higgins and Damion Ratley. Rookie Antonio Callaway also remains in the mix, and the Browns have not shut the door on potentially signing free agent Dez Bryant.***Kamar Aiken Jersey Adam Redmond Jersey Hassan Ridgeway Jersey Bug Howard Jersey Chris Milton Jersey Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey Johnathan Hankins Jersey Deiontrez Mount Jersey Henry Krieger-Coble Jersey Brandon Williams Jersey Stephen Morris Jersey Troymaine Pope Jersey Jeremy Vujnovich Jersey Tyson Graham Jr Jersey Antonio Morrison Jersey

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).