Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Wide receiver Corey Coleman gets fresh start with Giants

in > VORBEREITUNGSSPIELE - TRAININGSMATCHES < 02.11.2018 18:10
von zhengpeng8899 | 24 Beiträge

NFL players protests: Kenny Stills says 'we're not going anywhere'
Stills, however, didn’t back down when asked about Trump’s pressure on NFL players to end their protests.“I don’t think that’s something I really worry about,” Stills said Thursday. “I just do what I do and you guys make it what you guys want to make it. We started the protest two years ago now – three years ago now – and we’re not going anywhere. It’s not going Deion Sanders Jersey Cheap
to change. Activism isn’t something you just kind of get involved in and then turn your back on it.“Once your eyes are open to some of the things that are happening, you continue to work and try and grow and create change for the rest of your life, so this is something I’m committed to forever. It’s not about being the face or who gets the notoriety for it. It’s just what I care about outside of work and what I spend my time doing when I’m not here working for the Dolphins.”<strong style="margin-right:3px;">More: Roger Goodell is Nike Colin Kaepernick Jersey On Sale
joining NFL players in fight against social injustice<strong style="margin-right:3px;">More: NFL players' protests are now scarce, but social causes — as well as Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid — deserve spotlightStills has been one of the lone players who has continued to kneel Jimmy Garoppolo Authentic Jersey
during the anthem as a protest of police brutality. He has done so since 2016, the year when former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick sparked a movement when he chose to first sit and then kneel during the anthem.In the years since, players around the league have banded together to funnel resources into lower-income communities and have pushed for various reforms to the criminal justice system to fight against mass incarceration.“It’s not something that I really think about or worry about,” Stills said. “Obviously I would be encouraged to see more guys participating in the protest but I understand that everybody makes their own decisions. I’ll continue doing what I’m doing. It’s never been about that. It’s been about what other guys are doing. I understand my position and what I’m standing for what I’m standing up for, and I’ll continue to do that.”Stills and Wilson spent part of Tuesday with Miami Veterans Affairs to visit with veterans who have been afflicted by injury or disability. While there, they had a chance to discuss Colin Kaepernick Authentic Jersey
the motivations for the protests and promote the recent work they have done in local communities.“It is important to see and know that Dwight Clark Jersey Cheap
veterans understand what we’re doing and why we’re doing it and know that we’re not against them and it’s never been about them,” Stills said. “I think that’s really important and it means a lot to us. Like I said before, this has never been against the military or the flag or the police. And so just for them to have the opportunity, for us to have the conversation, for them to approach me and say that, that meant a bunch.”Follow Lorenzo Reyes on Twitter @LorenzoGReyes.Garry Gilliam White Elite Jersey
Malcolm Smith Jersey
Nike DJ Jones Jersey On Sale
Nike Kenneth Acker Jersey On Sale
Tom Rathman White Elite Jersey
Nike Garry Gilliam Jersey On Sale
Nike Aaron Burbridge Jersey On Sale
Will Redmond Jersey
Nike Earl Mitchell Jersey On Sale
Nike Robbie Gould Jersey On Sale
Nike Donavin Newsom Jersey On Sale
Aaron Burbridge White Elite Jersey
Nike Jeremy Kerley Jersey On Sale
Nike George Kittle Jersey On Sale
Nike Customize Jersey On Sale

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).