Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

freaking good and was two missed field goals away from winning

in > 06. RUNDE < 02.11.2018 18:12
von zhengpeng8899 | 24 Beiträge

NFL Power Rankings, Week 4: Can anyone catch the Rams?
With that out of the way, let's power rank some teams…Record: 4-0<br/> Result: 38-31 W vs. MIN<br/>The Rams defense is going to play better moving forward. I'm not sure the offense can play better than it did against the Vikings on Thursday night. Jared Goff has killed the "System QB" talk with a genuinely impressive start to the season. The Rams are the best team in football and I'm not even sure it's close.Record: 3-1<br/> Result: 26-14 W at PIT<br/>The Ravens defense made a strong case for being the best in the league on Sunday night in Pittsburgh, and it will only get stronger with Jimmy Smith returning this week. Joe Flacco isn't playing at an elite level, but this is the best he's played since that Super Bowl run.Record: 3-1<br/> Result: 31-12 W vs. NYJ<br/>The Jaguars are the best team in the league when Blake Bortles isn't over-throwing receivers by 10 feet. We got good Blake on Sunday against the Jets and the result was a comprehensive victory. A showdown with the Chiefs offense will tell us just how good this defense will be in 2018.Record: 1-2-1<br/> Result: 38-31 L at LAR<br/>I'm not overreacting to one bad half against the Bills and a "schedule loss" against the Rams on the road with only three days to prepare. This is still the most balanced team in the league, though Everson Griffen's absence is a concern.Record: 4-0<br/> Result: 27-23 W at DEN<br/>The defense is still a major issue, which is the only reason Kansas City isn't at the top of this list, but Monday night's performance in Colin Kaepernick White Elite Jersey
Denver proved the Chiefs offense can still put up points against a good pass rush. Forget what the numbers say, that was easily Patrick Mahomes' best performance of the season.Record: 3-1<br/> Result: 33-18 W at NYG<br/>I'm not ready to say New Orleans has figured out its early defensive problems but this is the same time in the season it turned things around in 2017. Just throwing that out there. The offense got off to a slow start in the Meadowlands before Sean Payton finally realized the Giants could not tackle Alvin Kamara.Record: 2-1<br/> Result: Bye<br/>The Panthers are one pass rusher away from Jerry Rice White Elite Jersey
being a true Super Bowl contender, but getting Thomas Davis back from suspension and signing Eric Reid should help boost the defense. Cam Newton is playing at an MVP level coming out of Carolina's bye.Record: 2-2<br/> Result: 38-7 W vs. MIA<br/>The Patriots will be near the top of these rankings by the time November rolls around; but, for now, they have to settle for the top-10. The Dolphins helped make this defense look better than it is with a bizarre game plan that failed to exploit New England's lack of athleticism on that side of the ball.Record: 3-1<br/> Result: 37-36 W at ATL<br/>The Bengals look good on both sides of the ball, and they'll look even better when Joe Mixon and Vontaze Burfict return to the lineup. I wouldn't freak out about the defensive performance in Atlanta. The Falcons are going to score a ton NaVorro Bowman Jersey Cheap
of points this season.Record: 2-1<br/> Result: Bye<br/>The Redskins look like the best team in the NFC East at the moment. This is certainly the most well-rounded team in the division. Washington's defense is swarming, and Adrian Peterson looks like, well, Adrian Peterson. When Alex Smith is on, this team can play with anyone in the league.Record: 2-1-1<br/> Result: 22-0 W vs. BUF<br/>The Packers essentially had a bye in Week 4. Don't tell Buffalo I said that, but it's true. Aaron Rodgers looked far more mobile than he had in Washington but he is not happy with the direction of the offense, and I can't blame him. This looks like the same uninspired scheme that has held Green Bay back for a few years now. The defense seems to be better, at least.Record: 2-2<br/> Result: 26-23 L at TEN<br/>The Eagles just seem to be a little worse at every spot compared to last year. The offensive line, which was the heart of the offense in 2017, just hasn't been very good to start the year and it's holding back the offense. The defense has major problems in the secondary.Record: 2-2<br/> Result: 29-27 W vs. SF<br/>So, uh, what happened to this defense? Is Joey Bosa really that important? The Chargers defense looks mediocre, but the offense is picking up the slack. Philip Rivers is off to a hot start and remains the league's most under-appreciated elite quarterback. Yeah, I used the E-word.Record: 1-3<br/> Result: 37-36 W vs. CIN<br/>Some unsolicited betting advice: Take the over in every Falcons game from now on. The defense has been gutted by injuries and it has shown over the last two weeks. There's no shame in getting diced up by Drew Brees. There is a lot of shame in letting Andy Dalton do the same. The Falcons are going to score points, though.Record: 3-1<br/> Result: 48-10 W vs. TB<br/>Mitch Trubisky finally broke out on Sunday but it came against arguably the worst defense in the league. The defense looks great, but look at the offenses it's played since Aaron Rodgers shredded this unit on one leg. Let's pump the brakes a little on the Bears hype train. I don't think you can pump the brakes on a train, but you get what I'm saying.Record: 3-1<br/> Result: 38-7 L at NE<br/>Adam Gase had been doing a fantastic job of turning an underwhelming group on offense into a productive unit. Then he came up against a coach he wasn't going to out-gameplan and 38-7 happened. The loss in Foxborough exposed the Dolphins for what they are: A marginally talented team that needs to win the X's and O's battle to win games.Record: 1-2-1<br/> Result: 26-14 L vs. BAL<br/>The mess that is the Steelers defense summed up in two tweets:Without Le'Veon Bell, the offense can't carry this team on its own.Record: 3-1<br/> Result: 26-23 W vs. PHI<br/>The Titans defense appears to be for real. The defensive line won its battle against what was 2017's best offensive line on Sunday. And it did so convincingly. We need to see Marcus Mariota get fully healthy and put together a good 60-minute performance Colin Kaepernick Jersey Cheap
before we place the Titans any higher on this list, though. His fourth quarter against the Eagles was a good start.Record: 2-2<br/> Result: 48-10 L at TB<br/>Well, would you look at that: It turns out those two games where Ryan Fitzpatrick played out of his mind were just an aberration and he's the guy he has been throughout his career. Jameis Winston will get this offense rolling again, but it won't matter with the defense bleeding points like it is. Serious question: How is Mike Smith still a defensive coordinator in 2018?Record: 2-2<br/> Result: 20-17 W at ARI<br/>Remember what happened to this defense the last https://www.sf49ersfanonline.com/authentic-richard-sherman-jersey-sale-1_113.html
time Earl Thomas went down for the season? It was not good. And that defense was a lot better than the 2018 version. The offense is still stuck in the mud, which won't help matters.Record: 2-2<br/> Result: 26-24 W vs. DAL<br/>I thought about putting the Cowboys higher on this list after an encouraging performance by the offense on Sunday. Then I remembered Sean Linehan is still in charge of getting this unit to play well so I'll just leave them here.Record: 1-3<br/> Result: 26-24 L at DAL<br/>I'm ashamed of myself for putting the Lions below the Cowboys. They're the better football team. Sure, Dallas just beat them, but a last-second road loss doesn't really prove anything, does it? While we're on the subject, the Lions are probably better than a Seahawks team without Earl Thomas, too.You know what? I'm informally changing my rankings: Lions move to 20th, Cowboys stay at 21st and Seattle drops to 22nd. You're welcome, Detroit!(Also, everybody feel free to lead with your helmet again while we're at it.)(But don't land on the QB!)(If you do, try to scoop and pull. That might be ok.)(Wait, it's not. Don't do that.)(Stop looking at the QB. Look over there.)Record: 1-3<br/> Result: 37-34 W vs. IND<br/>I don't know what to make of the Texans. They simultaneously look good and bad on both sides of the ball. The defensive line is terrifying now that Jadeveon Clowney and J.J. Watt are both healthy and playing at a high level. The offense can still put up points in a hurry, but the offensive line stinks and nobody is scared of Lamar Miller.Record: 1-2-1<br/> Result: 45-42 L at OAK<br/>That was a very Browns way of losing a game. I know fans in Cleveland think the refs stole it from them, but Carlos Hyde was probably short on that third-down run, and the phantom non-fumble actually ended up benefiting the Browns. They scored the next touchdown a few plays later and got to take more time off the clock.This seems like a good time to remind you that Hue Jackson as never won a game on a Sunday as Browns coach.Record: 1-3<br/> Result: 37-34 L vs. HOU<br/>Stop me if you've heard this before: Andrew Luck put up monster numbers on Sunday but got no help from the rest of the offense and the Colts ended up losing a shootout thanks to some questionable coaching. One thing has changed in Indy: The Colts defense continued a strong start to the season against Houston. The offense gifted the Texans half of their points with turnovers.Record: 1-3<br/> Result: 29-27 L at LAC<br/>I've watched every Week 4 game except for 49ers-Chargers. I just can't bring myself to watch C.J. Beathard ruin Kyle Shanahan's offense. By all accounts, he was decent on Sunday but did manage to throw two picks and nearly get himself hurt trying to pick up a few extra yards. Did he learn nothing from Jimmy G's mistake?Record: 2-2<br/> Result: 27-23 L vs. KC<br/>After a valiant effort on Monday night, you were probably expecting the Broncos to be a little higher on this list. Here's why they aren't: They always look good at home in September when teams still aren't in the best shape. It's the altitude! Remember how bad this team was last year? Yeah, that squad started off 3-1 thanks to three early home games. Then it crashed back down to earth. Same is going to happen this season. The defense isn't what it used to be, and Case Keenum is very much who he used to be before "breaking out" with all those weapons in Minnesota.Record: 1-3<br/> Result: 33-18 L vs. NO<br/>The Giants might be a fringe playoff contender if they weren't paying Eli Manning $22 million to waste Odell Beckham.Giants fans un-ironically feeling sorry for Eli after he was (rightfully) benched last season remains hilarious. Tony Romo perfectly described the Eli-led attack with one quick observation…Record: 1-3<br/> Result: 37-34 W vs. CLE<br/>Jon Gruden is never going to get credit for putting together a good offense, but that's exactly what he's done. Oakland is now second in total offense. Derek Carr and company just need to do a better job of finishing drives. The Raiders need all the points they can get because the defense is not very good.Record: 0-4<br/> Result: 20-17 L vs. SEA<br/>The NFL's last winless team is not last on this list for one reason: Josh Rosen is really freaking good and was two missed field goals away from winning his first start. The Cardinals have found their quarterback of the future. Now if they can just find a coach and offensive coordinator. It's early, but I've already given up on the Steve Wilks/Mike McCoy era in Arizona.Record: 1-3<br/> Result: 31-12 L vs. JAX<br/>Sam Darnold will be fine, but he is starting to look like the raw 21-year-old quarterback he is. He'll have better days than he had on Sunday going up against the league's best defense. The Jets better hope Todd Bowles has better weeks. He was thoroughly out-coached by the Jaguars offensive staff.Record: 1-3<br/> Result: 22-0 L at GB<br/>The Bills have played exactly one good half of football all season. The rest of the time they've looked like an XFL team. The Packers blew the doors off of Buffalo, and Aaron Rodgers was still disappointed with Green Bay's performance.MORE:Anonymous Team USA Ryder Cup member: Patrick Reed is 'full of (expletive)'Kyrie Irving apologized for saying the Earth is flat: 'I was huge into conspiracies'Cris Carter had the worst take on Earl Thomas' post-injury frustrationsA low-flying police helicopter wreaked havoc on Penn State football tailgatesNike Patrick Willis Jersey On Sale
Nike Kenneth Acker Jersey On Sale
Michael Wilhoite White Elite Jersey
Nike Ronnie Lott Jersey On Sale
Nike Earl Mitchell Jersey On Sale
Joshua Garnett Jersey
Aaron Burbridge White Elite Jersey
Terrell Owens Jersey
Donavin Newsom White Elite Jersey
Torrey Smith White Elite Jersey
Robbie Gould Jersey
Roger Craig White Elite Jersey
Earl Mitchell Jersey
Nike Malcolm Smith Jersey On Sale
Don Jones White Elite Jersey

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).