Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Derrius Guice lands with Redskins after NFL draft fall

in > VORBEREITUNGSSPIELE - TRAININGSMATCHES < 09.11.2018 18:00
von zhengpeng8899 | 24 Beiträge

Derrius Guice lands with Redskins after NFL draft fall
"We looked at the <h2>Markus Kuhn Authentic Jersey</h2>
reports and talked to Derrius and Derrius's agent and got a pretty good indication that we felt good about taking Derrius at that position and we're lucky to get him, man," Redskins coach Jay Gruden told reporters. "This is a hard-nosed runner, plays hard, he can catch a football, he can pass protect, he's got good vision and (he's) a guy we really liked in the early rounds." Speaking to reporters after he was selected, Guice denied a rumor that he had been an altercation when he visited the Philadelphia Eagles."My trip to the Eagles was great. There wasn't an altercation when I went," Guice said. "It was great."Guice also said he was taken aback by how the draft unfolded.“It did surprise me because a lot of things came out of nowhere and weren't true, and I just didn't understand 'Why me?' out of all people because I'm great to everybody, I have a great personality and I just cannot understand why everything gets so hard with me out of everybody," Guice said. "Like I said again, I'm just thankful that this whole process is over with, that an organization believed in me and trusted in me. I'm https://www.robgronkowskifanonlie.com/authentic-rob-gronkowski-jersey-sale-1_107.html
just ready to get to work.”Guice made headlines last month in an interview with SiriusXM when he said that in interviews with certain teams at the NFL scouting combine, they asked inappropriate questions about his sexuality and his mother’s professional <h2>Lawrence Guy Authentic Jersey</h2>
life.The NFL launched an investigation but later issued a statement that said it could not find any credible evidence of the questions taking place.“The investigation did not confirm that any club made the reported inquiries,” NFL spokesperson Brian McCarthy said in an email to USA TODAY Sports. “Nonetheless, we used this opportunity to reaffirm our workplace standards and emphasize the importance of fully complying with all requirements of federal and state law. The NFL and each of its member clubs remain fully committed to fair and non-discriminatory employment practices.”A person with knowledge of the investigation, speaking on condition of anonymity https://www.robgronkowskifanonlie.com/authentic-devin-mccourty-jersey-sale-1_37.html
due to the sensitivity of the situation, told USA TODAY Sports’ A.J. Perez that in the league’s interviews with Guice, he gave a differing accounts https://www.robgronkowskifanonlie.com/authentic-tom-brady-jersey-sale-1_120.html
of what took place.Guice was present at the green room inside AT&T Stadium for the first round of the draft Thursday night, but did not return for Day 2 Friday.Jacob Hollister Jersey
Kyle Van Noy Jersey
Malcom Brown Jersey
Lawrence Guy Jersey Cheap
Donald Brown Jersey
Eric Rowe Jersey
Nike Tom Brady Jersey On Sale
Nike Devin McCourty Jersey On Sale
Chase Farris Jersey
Justin Coleman Jersey
Nate Washington Jersey
James White Jersey Cheap
Jimmy Garoppolo White Elite Jersey
Andre Tippett Jersey
Lavelle Hawkins Jersey
Shea McClellin Jersey
Conor McDermott Jersey
Ramon Humber Jersey
Danny Amendola Jersey

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).