Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

www.thelionsfootballauthentic.com

in NEUES AUS DEM AUSLAND 26.11.2018 04:32
von hongwei28 | 151 Beiträge

Chicago Cubs right-hander Yu Darvish felt soreness in his troubled triceps tendon after a minor league rehabilitation start Monday night.

Darvish hasn’t pitched in the majors since May 20 because of right triceps tendinitis. The Japanese ace threw five sharp innings for Class A South Bend.

”In the triceps there’s likeliness to get more fatigue there Youth Sylvester Williams Jersey , especially if there’s a long gap between innings,” Darvish said through a translator while wearing ice packs on his right shoulder and right elbow. ”That’s when I feel fatigue there. Not necessarily pain, but I can’t for sure say there is nothing going on in the tricep zone.”

Darvish, who pitched a simulated game last week in Chicago, was set to rejoin the Cubs in Los Angeles on Tuesday. He said his performance was ”not perfect.”

”I will be flying into LA and we’ll be discussing more about the future schedule,” Darvish said. ”It’s not up to me to decide. The coaches and manager will have to watch the (rehab) game and decide. It’s not anything bad. Anyone comes off DL goes through this.”

”It’s day by day,” he said. ”It differs. I had some anxiety coming into this game as I did in the sim game. The goal today was to pitch through four innings and not have to cut it short early because of pain.”

Darvish allowed one run and three hits – a solo homer by Joey Morgan and two doubles – against West Michigan in the Midwest League game. He struck out five, walked none and threw 57 pitches, 41 for strikes.

”He could be back by the end of the week Youth Kerryon Johnson Jersey ,” Cubs manager Joe Maddon said at Dodger Stadium before Darvish had completed his outing. ”He is pitching right now. He is doing really well. He is throwing a lot of strikes. His fastball has been good and his breaking ball has been good so he is getting really close.”

The 6-foot-5 Darvish, who signed a $126 million, six-year contract as a free agent in the offseason, has struggled to a 1-3 record with a 4.95 ERA in eight games. He’s twice been on the disabled list, the first time for flu.

Darvish threw an assortment of pitches, with his fastball reaching 94 mph. He ended the fourth with a 62 mph slow curve to strike out a completely fooled Reynaldo Rivera and received high-fives from his teammates when he reached the dugout.

A look at what’s happening around the majors today:

CAREFUL

Texas has won seven in a row, and things got a little testy Saturday during a 9-6 victory at Target Field. Jurickson Profar tied a Rangers record when he was hit by pitches three times. Profar stole second base in the fourth inning with a 9-2 lead – his next at-bat, Minnesota reliever Addison Reed threw three inside fastballs, finally hitting him in the leg.

Said Texas manager Jeff Banister: ”I thought the intent there was excessive Youth Tracy Walker Jersey , especially they tried to dial him up three different times.”

Said Twins manager Paul Molitor: ”The thought process between the unwritten rules of the game is not clearly defined. What I might think and what he might think might be different things. I was surprised that (Profar) ran with the score the way it was, when he did. And getting hit there was something that Banister felt wasn’t appropriate.”

A GRAND TIME

The last-place Reds have won six straight, boosted by a bunch of grand slams. Cincinnati has hit three slams in five days – Anthony DeSclafani connected Saturday against the Cubs, becoming the first Reds pitcher to hit a slam since Bob Purkey in 1959. Cincinnati leads the majors with seven slams this season.

POWER OUTAGE

Aaron Judge, Giancarlo Stanton and the Yankees have totaled just one run in dropping the first two of a three-game series at Tampa Bay. New York has the best record in the big leagues at 50-24 and is the only team in the majors that hasn’t lost more than two straight games this year. This is the latest the Yankees have gone into a season without losing three in a row since August 1954.

NOT HIMSELF

Bryce Harper is hitting just .149 in June, striking out 24 times in 67 at-bats. The Nationals slugger has one home run and five RBIs in 19 games this month. He has tried to bunt to beat the shift the last two days against Philadelphia – he bunted foul before fanning Friday, then was thrown out Saturday by pitcher Aaron Nola.

LET’S SEE

Braves closer Arodys Vizcaino was unavailable Saturday due to a sore right shoulder. He felt more discomfort while throwing in the outfield before the game against Baltimore. Atlanta manager Brian Snitker said he hopes Vizcaino feels better, but the team could soon face a decision on placing the right-hander on the DL.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).