Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Sam Darnold has another first in his NFL career.T

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 28.11.2018 05:27
von panxing18 | 391 Beiträge

he New York Jets rookie quarterback appeared on the team's injury report Wednesday with his right elbow listed as the culprit.Now breathe Youth Malik Hooker Jersey , Jets fans. Darnold is totally OK."It's nothing crazy," Darnold said. "I felt fine throwing today."He banged up the elbow while making a linebacker-style tackle of Indianapolis' Malik Hooker on his interception in the first quarter of New York's 42-34 win last Sunday."I just made a tackle, and quarterbacks don't usually make tackles," Darnold said. "That might be part of it."Darnold was a full participant at practice, and wasn't affected physically by his elbow. He landed on the injury report, though, because he likely needed a little bit of treatment from the trainers.The 21-year-old signal caller, who played some linebacker in high school, might also want to brush up on his tackling form. Or, better yet, maybe avoid tackling altogether."Hopefully I'll try to not throw as many interceptions so I can stay away from making tackles," he said. "Obviously, when you throw the ball to the other team you've got to get them down, so I did that. But at the same time, I should probably tackle them without using my right arm as much."While Darnold was OK, wide receivers Quincy Enunwa, Terrelle Pryor and Robby Anderson topped the list of banged-up players on the first injury report of the week.There are 18 players listed, meaning one-third of the entire 53-man roster."It's pretty lengthy," coach Todd Bowles said. "We'll see how they come back this week and get treatment. If not, we've got guys that we are working in just in case and we will be ready to go with those guys."Bowles announced that Enunwa (sprained ankle) and safety Marcus Maye (broken thumb) have already been ruled out for the Jets' game Sunday against Minnesota.It's uncertain how long the two might be sidelined http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-rigoberto-sanchez-jersey , and Bowles provided no further update. But both Enunwa and Maye could miss multiple weeks.Pryor (groin) and Anderson (sore hamstring) didn't practice, and the Jets could look to add a receiver this week. New York worked out several players Tuesday, including Corey Coleman and Rishard Matthews."We're kicking tires with some people," Bowles said. "We'll see how the week goes and see how they're feeling."Bowles was evasive when asked if Dez Bryant could be a possibility."I'll go talk to the (personnel department) right now," he said. "We're not going to reveal what we're trying to do or what interests we have. We'll just go from there as it goes."One positive development was Charone Peake being a full participant after missing the past three games with a hamstring injury.Among those sitting out Wednesday's practice were: cornerbacks Trumaine Johnson (quadriceps) and Buster Skrine (concussion), running back Isaiah Crowell (foot), defensive lineman Leonard Williams (back) and linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis (foot).With Maye already out and Johnson and Skrine uncertain to play, the Jets could have to fiddle with their secondary against one of the NFL's top receiving duos.Adam Thielen leads the league with 58 catches — the most by a player in the first six games in history — and 712 yards receiving with four touchdowns. Stefon Diggs is tied for seventh with 40 receptions for 435 yards and three TDs."It's a huge challenge," Bowles said. "Obviously, we get a challenge every week, but these two guys do everything well. Usually you get a speed guy, a deep guy or a short guy. Both of these guys can do everything."With the injuries in the secondary, rookie Parry Nickerson could see extended time working in Skrine's usual slot role — which means he could face Thielen often."He'll be ready to play," Bowles said of Nickerson, a sixth-rounder. "He's going to face that kind of caliber every week, maybe not of Thielen's caliber, but he's going to face those kind of guys every week. He just has to carry out his assignment."Center Spencer Long was limited at practice with knee and finger ailments.Long has had a few wayward snaps out of the shotgun the past few weeks and Bowles acknowledged that the finger could be "a little bit" of a factor.Others listed on the injury report as full practice participants: wide receiver/returner Andre Roberts (foot/ankle), linebacker Brandon Copeland (ankle), safeties Jamal Adams (ankle) and Doug Middleton (hamstring), defensive lineman Nathan Shepherd (shoulder) and left tackle Kelvin Beachum (foot).NOTES: Defensive coordinator Kacy Rodgers was with the team for practice for the first time since missing the past two games while dealing with a "serious" illness. Bowles said Monday that Rodgers was medically cleared and would be eased back into his role. ... RB Elijah McGuire was officially designated to return from IR Matthias Farley Jersey , meaning he could begin practicing Wednesday and play in a game in a few weeks after injuring his foot in training camp. ... K Jason Myers was selected as the AFC special teams player of the week after setting the Jets' franchise record by making seven field goals last Sunday against Indianapolis. ... OL Dieguot Joseph was signed to the practice squad, and RB De'Angelo Henderson was released. Derek Carr and the Oakland Raiders were flying high the last time they faced the Indianapolis Colts.Carr threw three touchdown passes to lead Oakland to its 12th win of the season on Christmas Eve in 2016, but got knocked out late in that game with a broken ankle. That has sent the Raiders into a downward spiral they still haven't escaped.The Raiders (1-5) are reeling as they head into Sunday's game against the Colts (2-5), having traded away No. 1 receiver Amari Cooper to Dallas earlier in the week after previously dealing away star pass rusher Khalil Mack before the season.The trio of Carr, Cooper and Mack were the foundation pieces in Oakland, but now only Carr remains and the team is once again rebuilding."For me, being in my fifth year, it's hard if I'm being honest," Carr said. "Just going out there, I feel like we've had to do this a couple of times in my early five years. That part is hard. At the same time, it doesn't change my mindset."The Raiders have gone just 7-17 since that victory over the Colts and changed coaches, with Jon Gruden coming in this season to replace the fired Jack Del Rio.Carr's level of play has also dropped, with him throwing 29 touchdowns and 21 interceptions in his 21 games since then, compared to 38 TD passes and 13 interceptions in the previous 21 games."I definitely feel like a better player," Carr said. "I'm smarter. I know more. Talent-wise, I think after last year just recovering from injury, I'm back to my strength and my speed how I want it to be. Absolutely I believe that I have nothing but the best out in front of me. I really do believe that."Colts coach Frank Reich, who was an assistant in the AFC West with the Chargers for Carr's first two seasons in the NFL, had plenty of praise for Carr even if his production has dropped of late."He has really good arm talent," Reich said. "He sees the field really well. He can make all the throws. He can drive the ball all over the field. He can throw the touch pass. I just think he shows good instincts. I think he has good feel in the pocket. This is a guy who I think can put a lot of points on the board leading an offense."Here are some other things to watch for Sunday's game:LINING UPColts general manager Chris Ballard made the offensive line a focal point during the offseason. It shows. For the first time this season Authentic Nate Hairston Jersey , the Colts used the same starting five in consecutive games and they delivered by paving the way for Marlon Mack to rush for a career high 126 yards. It's only the fifth 100-yard game during Andrew Luck's seven NFL seasons. Also, Luck has been sacked only once in his last 125 pass attempts after getting sacked 166 times in his first 77 career games."We must stay vigilant in all areas and we've got a great challenge against an aggressive Oakland defense, a defense that's tough to figure out," Luck said.WHERE'S THE BEAST?Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch went on injured reserve this week with a groin injury, leaving a big void in Oakland's offense. Lynch leads the Raiders with 372 yards rushing. Now the bulk of the load will go to Doug Martin, whose 3.0 yards per carry the past three seasons is the lowest in the NFL among players with at least 150 attempts. Third-down back Jalen Richard could also take on a bigger role as a runner, and DeAndre Washington figures to get his first action of the season after being hampered by a knee injury in training camp."You can't bring another Marshawn Lynch into the game, but we have a solid group of backs who can get the job done," Richard said.MITCHELL'S RETURNColts safety Mike Mitchell was out of the league until two weeks ago. Now, he's about to make his first trip back to the Black Hole since he left Oakland in 2012. And while Mitchell said he enjoyed the fans while he was there, the AFC's reigning defensive player of the week isn't sure what to expect. But the Raiders' second-round draft pick in 2009 is just glad to have found a home."I could be winning an award this week, they could be calling for my head next week," Mitchell said. "I just take everything with a grain of salt."JUST FOR KICKSThe final game of Gruden's first stint as Raiders coach ended with a kick by Adam Vinatieri. On a snowy night in New England on Jan. 19, 2002, Vinatieri kicked a 23-yard field goal in overtime to lead the Patriots to a 16-13 victory.The game was most notable for the "Tuck Rule," which turned a potential game-sealing strip sack in regulation for Oakland into an incomplete pass, setting the stage for Vinatieri to tie the game with an improbable 45-yard field goal in the snow. Vinatieri is still kicking and needs five points to break Morten Andersen's NFL career scoring record (2,544 points). But Vinatieri's status is in doubt this week because of an injured groin.AP Sports Writer Michael Marot contributed to this report

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).