Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid spoke to the media followi

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 25.12.2018 04:14
von panxing18 | 391 Beiträge

ng Sunday night’s 43-40 loss to the New England Patriots http://www.chiefscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-eric-murray-jersey , and again on Monday afternoon.Let’s round up some of what he said:On Sunday night, Reid characterized the game as a learning experience.David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports“It was a heck of a football game,” he said. “I was proud of how the guys battled. We will learn a lot from this game. We kind of shot ourselves in the foot a little bit early and you can’t do that against a good football team. So, we learn from it and we move on and get ourselves better for the following week.”On Monday, Reid expanded on that.“The more you’re together and the more you play together, the better you understand each other, and you become battle-tested,” he explained. “You feel like, ‘Listen... if we just take of a few of the issues there early, we have a chance to be a pretty good team.’ That’s what you learn from something like this. And every week you learn something new. When you come out of this game, that’s what you’re saying. You’re kicking yourself in the tail a little bit for the things that happened early, but on the other hand, you’re going, ‘You know what? We fix a couple of those things, and we’re going to be OK.’”Reid made it clear he doesn’t believe in moral victories.“I’m not a big ‘moral victory’ guy as much as I am a ‘learn from what you’ve got to better yourself’ guy,” he said. “We [need to] just stay on that Cheap Chris Conley Jersey , and get better the next week. I don’t care who’s in there -- I really don’t care. Get your stuff together and let’s go play, and get ourselves better. You come in here and look at the tape, you bear down on it, and be as honest as you can be. I say this to the coaches — and myself — too. Be as honest as you can be on it — and learn from it — and then let’s get better. Let’s do that collectively.”After digesting the game tape, Reid confirmed Patrick Mahomes’ Sunday night explanations of his two first-half interceptions.Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY SportsOn Sunday night, Mahomes said that when Dont’a Hightower moved into the line of scrimmage on his first interception, Mahomes “kind of lost track of him,” and didn’t know Hightower had moved into a position where he could make a play on the ball.“Hightower bit on the play fake, and then he was all the way in to the line of scrimmage, and then he settled back out,” Reid said. “Mahomes saw that he had Kelce, so he tried to get it out quick — where he normally would just kind of put it up and over — [but] Hightower [had] filtered back out. So he got Mahomes on that one. It’s a great one for him to learn from.”On the second interception — which, on Sunday night, Mahomes said was an instance of him being greedy — Reid was philosophical.“Listen, Patrick’s always going to try and make plays the best he can, but he can learn from that one Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey , too,” he said. “There’s a time and a place. Maybe you just throw it out of bounds and you kick one. There’s a time and a place for that.“But he came back in similar situations and made some huge plays — like on the one to Kareem, when he was scrambling out of the pocket, and hit Kareem down on the sideline. There’s a time and a place for everything, and with all of his gifts and abilities and great plays, he’ll learn that with time here. But you can’t fault him for trying his best. You know you’re going to get his best.” Reid said that Sunday night showed he can depend on Mahomes to learn and to keep fighting.“He started off a little rough,” Reid said. “But he came back. he battled through it. He kept firing — which is important — and made some plays. He’s a young guy. For him to be able to overcome those things during a game, tells you a little bit about him. But on the other hand, we have to get better at those things. We have to start better. He’s the type that will do that. he knows that every day’s not going to be perfect, but that he has to keep battling. That’s what he does, and I appreciate that with him.”Other notes from Reid’s Sunday and Monday remarksReid said that center Mitch Morse suffered a concussion on Sunday night and would be undergoing the concussion protocol this week.Jordan Devey started in place of injured right guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif on Sunday night, and moved to center when Morse left the game in the second quarter.Andrew Wylie took Devey’s place at right guard.Should Morse be unable to play Sunday night against the Cincinnati Bengals, that’s probably where they would remain.Reid wasn’t bothered by the fact that the Patriots had no penalties assessed against them in Sunday night’s game.“I think the officials go back and do the same thing we do,” he said. “They study it, and learn from it. if they miss one or two here or there, they’ll figure it out Cheap Kareem Hunt Jersey , and they’ll get it the next time. I kind of put them in with all of us. That’s the human element of the game, and you roll with it.”Reid noted that after the 7:20 mark in the fourth quarter, the Patriots just about doubled their passing yardage for the whole game.We checked, and Reid was right.Until the 42-yard pass to Chris Hogan on third-and-one with 7:20 remaining in the game, the Patriots had passed for only 165 yards.They finished with 327.Fournette and Hayden will not play for Jaguars against Chiefs According to Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone, neither Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette or cornerback D.J. Hayden will play on Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium.Fournette, a second year player who gained 1040 yards in 13 games as a rookie last season, injured his hamstring in the Jaguars’ season opener against the New York Giants.He started last Sunday’s game against the New York Jets, but aggravated the injury and was taken out of the game.Hayden, who entered the league with the Oakland Raiders in 2013, joined the Jaguars as a nickel corner this season, after spending 2017 with the Detroit Lions.He is suffering from a toe injury that has limited him in the early part of the season.He last played in Week 2 against the New England Patriots, and was credited with a sack and four tackles.Jacksonville beat writer Daniel Popper is reporting that in addition to Fournette and Hayden, three other Jacksonville players are sitting out Wednesday’s practice.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).