Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

many of you here at Arrowhead Pride are polled

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 27.12.2018 02:21
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

Every week Joe Montana Color Rush Jersey , many of you here at Arrowhead Pride are polled on various things concerning the Kansas City Chiefs and matters across the NFL. This is part of SB Nation’sFanPulse tool. If you are interested in joining the Chiefs’ FanPulse, you may sign up here.How confident are you in the direction of the team?Last week’s rating: 99 percent confidentThe confidence in the Chiefs’ dropped by only one percentage point this week, to 98 percent. Only the Rams’ and Saints’ SB Nation sites have fan bases with 100-percent confidence ratings.Just how accurate have fans been in predicting Chiefs’ games this year?Not too far off, actually. The biggest surprise to Chiefs’ FanPulse voters was the team’s 35-point win over the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday Night Football.Midseason coach of the yearChiefs head coach Andy Reid grabbed 37 percent of the vote but was edged by Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay. This could be expected, given the Rams’ still-perfect record, 8-0, on the year. I wonder if Reid wins the vote if the Rams had one loss as well.Midseason Most Valuable PlayerObviously. Below, you’ll find a list of players I have spotlighted for daily fantasy selections leading into the ninth week of the NFL season. I’m mostly looking for affordable options who will provide good value.I use the following criteria to try and find players — NFL Vegas totals, NFL team stats, what the fantasy gurus are saying and my GUT.Without further ado Dustin Colquitt Jersey , let’s see who’s made my list of five players this week!Nick Chubb, RB BrownsPhoto by Joe Sargent/Getty ImagesThere are a plethora of reasons why Nick Chubb is a great pick on Sunday. For starters, Chubb has averaged 6.1 yards per carry this season. The Browns are also under the control of new head coach Gregg Williams.Williams is a defensive-minded coach, and defensive guys love to run the ball. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chubb had over 20 carries on Sunday.The Browns are also facing the Chiefs who have given up the second-most fantasy points on average to running backs in the NFL (25.9). All of these factors should lead to Chubb having a solid game.Devin Funchess, WR PanthersPhoto by Grant Halverson/Getty ImagesI understand Devin Funchess isn’t exactly having a great season. However, the Panthers/Buccaneers game has a Vegas total of 55 points, so points should be flowing in Carolina.The Bucs also have one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL — they’re currently giving up the third-most fantasy points to wide receivers per game (31.1).With the game likely being a shootout according to Vegas, and the Bucs’ issues on defense, I like Funchess’ chances to put up decent numbers in this game.Brandin Cooks, WR RamsPhoto by John McCoy/Getty ImagesBrandin Cooks may cost more than the typical players I suggest on our weekly fantasy plays Justin Houston Color Rush Jersey , but I believe he will be worth it this week.Cooks is averaging 18.4 yards per reception which makes him one of the better deep threats in the NFL. In case you missed it, the Rams have been throwing the ball all over the field.I suspect the Saints defense — which gives up the most points against wide receivers per game (35.9) — will give up a lot of fantasy points to Cooks.O.J. Howard, TE BuccaneersPhoto by Julio Aguilar/Getty ImagesRemember that 55-point spread between the Panthers and Bucs earlier? Well, we’re using it again as part of our reasoning for picking O.J. Howard.The Panthers have given up the most fantasy points per game to tight ends so far in 2018 (12.7). Add this into likelihood this game ends up being a shootout, and Howard should have a good game.Isaiah Crowell, RB JetsPhoto by Mike Stobe/Getty ImagesIsaiah Crowell has 484 rushing yards so far on the season, and 321 of them came in two games. This means the other six games for Crowell have left more than to be desired.However, I believe Crowell can have another one of his big games in Week 9 due to the Dolphins’ issues with their run defense.Currently, the Dolphins are allowing the eighth-most yards per rushing attempt in the NFL (4.6). The Dolphins also allow the third most fantasy points per game to running backs in the NFL (24.8).Add all these factors together, and it might be worth taking a risk on Crowell. If he explodes and has a huge game https://www.thechiefsfanshop.com/Steven-Nelson-Jersey , he could provide incredible value. In this case, Crowell is a high risk/high reward decision.Last week I chose Kareem Hunt as the Chiefs fantasy player of the week. Hunt had a fair day by his standards, accumulating 86 all-purpose yards (16 carries, 5 receptions) and a receiving touchdown.This week’s Chiefs fantasy pick of the week is...Chiefs D/STThe last time I picked the Chiefs D/ST as my “Chiefs pick of the week” — they absolutely manhandled the Jaguars offense.Photo by Peter Aiken/Getty ImagesI’m picking the Chiefs defense yet again, and for the following reasons:The Browns have given up the 10th most fantasy points per game to D/ST (8.25).Cleveland averages 4.9 yards per offensive play — fourth worst in the NFL.The Browns have thrown the eighth-most interceptions on the year.Tyreek Hill (if available) can score against the Browns special teams unit.If Hill isn’t available, Tremon Smith can score against the Browns special teams unit, too.Baker Mayfield is still learning, and Bob Sutton can be pretty good at drawing mistakes out of young quarterbacks.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).