Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Windy City Gridiron picks Bears-Patriots

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 27.12.2018 02:53
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

The Bears have played against Tom Brady and Bill Belichick’s Patriots on four occasions since 2002 Jordan Howard Color Rush Jersey , and have summarily lost every time. Inter-conference play has limited the opportunities to come out on top, but it’s nonetheless still a blemish for the modern Bears. On Sunday, with Brady and company visiting an upstart Bears team, this might present Chicago’s last best chance to place themselves on an NFL pedestal. To prove they’re for real and a legitimate contender to be reckoned with. That or Brady and friends humiliate the Bears as they’re likened to do to anyone. Either or. Here’s how the Windy City Gridiron staff sees Bears-Patriots playing out. Robert Zeglinski: Patriots 35 Bears 31I think the Bears are ready to square up for this kind of titanic matchup, but I don’t think it’ll be enough to overcome the class of the NFL in an instant classic. Lester A. Wiltfong Jr.: Bears 28 Patriots 27The Bears lost a heart-breaker to the Packers in Week 1, then regrouped and won three straight. I see another winning streak coming for this young team. Aaron Leming: Patriots 27 Bears 23Yes the Bears are at home and yes it’ll be a close game, but this is a loss I’ve had on their schedule since it came out in April. A 3-3 record would have a lot of Bears fans on edge. We’ll see who this team really is over the next few weeks. Jacob Infante: Patriots 27 Bears 21The Patriots are still the Patriots, even if they aren’t as dominant as they used to be. It will likely be a close game, but I don’t see the Bears being able to overcome Brady and company.Samuel Householder: Patriots 33 Bears 31The Patriots are too much for the up and coming Bears, but the Bears defense has a lot of pride and is going to want to make up for last week. The Patriots can be scored on. Expect the Bears to be good for the cover and the over.Josh Sunderbruch: Patriots 27 Bears 21I have the Bears at 5-3 by the midpoint, and this game has worried me from the beginning of the season. I think Chicago takes a week recovering from Miami and finds its stride again afterward.Jack Silverstein: Patriots 42 Eddie Jackson Jersey , Bears 41The Prophecy decries that the Bears will lose to New England and win out the rest of the season. Brady puts the finishing touches on a 5-0 Bears career with a game-winning screen to James White for 18 yards.Andrew Link: Bears 31 Patriots 27The Bears were embarrassed on defense against the Dolphins. I think they come out and hit Brady ... often. The Bears offense is rolling and I don’t think that stops against the 19th ranked (by DVOA) defense. Patti Curl: Bears 46 Patriots 10This might just be a trap game for the other team, and I can’t pass on the opportunity to quote my favorite score of all-time. ECD: Bears 28 Patriots 27This game will likely come down to the final drive. After having a bad game in Miami, this defense will look for redemption as they host an inconsistent offense at Soldier Field. WhiskeyRanger: Bears 21 Patriots 20The defense should regroup at home, and the Patriots’ skill position players aren’t exactly lighting the world on fire. It’ll be close, but after last week’s disappointing loss, I think the Bears come out on fire and eke one out against a team that dropped one to the Lions a few weeks ago.Ken Mitchell: Bears 37 Patriots 24The Patriots defense is very suspect, while the Bears defense should contain Brady at home. Playing at Soldier Field is again an advantage, and that will help as well.WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook. There’s short weeks, and then there’s the 84.5 hour turnaround the Bears have while playing the Lions on Thanksgiving after a Sunday night bout with the Vikings. That short week is the main reason the Bears will be without Mitchell Trubisky, as if this NFC North game was played on Sunday https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Allen-Robinson-Jersey , it’s likely the 24-year-old would have featured: bruised shoulder and all. Nevertheless, the Bears are still the better team on paper, and the Lions themselves are also dealing with their own surplus of injuries in the same manner. Here’s the Windy City Gridiron staff game picks for Bears-Lions on Thanksgiving. Robert Zeglinski: Bears 27 Lions 23On a short week, the Bears have to battle attrition against a Lions team that will play better at home on the holiday. Fortunately for Chicago: defense travels well.Lester A. Wiltfong Jr.: Bears 29 Lions 16The Bears haven’t won in Detroit since 2012, but this Bears defense is playing too well right now to let Matthew Stafford beat them. Aaron Leming: Bears 30 Lions 20Full disclosure: this is a game I’ve had the Bears losing all year. But the Bears are rolling and are still one of the NFL’s healthier teams. This game may be closer than what the final score shows.Jacob Infante: Bears 26 Lions 17I’m fearing the possibility of a trap game here. But with the way the Bears have been playing in recent weeks, it’s tough to see them faltering in this matchup.Sam Householder: Bears 24, Lions 21Expect a tight, sloppy game. The Jekyll and Hyde Lions haven’t won two in a row this season. The Bears make enough plays to be eating turkey legs Thursday afternoon.Josh Sunderbruch: Bears 19 Lions 17The Bears get in an early scoring drive and then ride a tired defense to victory, while the Lions have their chances but can’t quite deliver.Andrew Link: Bears 24 Lions 20I have no feel for this game at all. My heart tells me the Bears blow the Lions out again but my gut tells me this is a slop-fest on both sides. I’ll split the difference and say it’s close but not too close. Jack Silverstein: Bears 37 Lions 27I’m riding with The Prophecy and a 9-3 Bears team facing the Rams soon. I think they want to continue stacking division wins. Thursday will make it three in a row.Steven Schweickert: Bears 27 Lions 21This is the game of Mario Kart 8 where the game is fed up with you and you’re getting the fighting-the-whole-pack blue shell apocalypse. Fortunately, the Bears have a Soundbox to stop those shells - namely, the pass rush and a secondary playing as strong as any. Patti Curl: Bears 30 Lions 15Damon Harrison can do all the run-stuffing he wants Chase Daniel Color Rush Jersey , it won’t stop Chase Daniel from honoring Biscuit by serving up the gravy on the cold vegetable side-dish the Lions call a secondary. Despite its newfound lack of golden taters, Akiem Hicks and Khalil Mack will have no trouble mashing up the Lions offense. ECD: Bears 30 Lions 18 It sucks for the Bears that they have such a short week against divisional opponents. With that said, the Lions’ loss of Kerryon Johnson makes things tougher for a team that got spanked over a week ago in Chicago. WhiskeyRanger: Bears 32 Lions 16Thursday games should go the way of the dinosaurs, by which I mean they should die screaming in a fiery asteroid apocalypse. Defensive teams usually have the advantage on short turnarounds, so I’m calling a sweep of the Lions.Ken Mitchell: Bears 34 Lions 20The Lions at home on Thanksgiving have a huge home field advantage. Chicago is the better team, but look for Detroit to come out firing, because this is a must-win game if they hope to have any shot at the playoffs. Win out in the division and they could get in. WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).