Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Packers Film Room: Davante Adams’ interview is interrupted by Josh

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 22.01.2019 06:42
von panxing18 | 391 Beiträge

Jackson’s pick-six People take football very seriously. Sometimes too seriously. I’m here to change that one play at a time. For any plays you’d like me to discuss http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-muhammad-wilkerson-jersey , tweet me at @farminvt.I told myself I wasn’t going to do another clip of Davante Adams. I wasn’t.“He’s going to be overdone”, I said.“He’ll have plenty of other opportunities this season, don’t go back to back with highlights of him”.Well here we are, yet again spotlighting Adams for his magnificent play in week 2 of the 2018 preseason.Adams has gotten off to even faster starts than Justify coming out of the gates, or me when I hear “burgers are done”. Adams played only 7 snaps in the second preseason game but he left his mark in a hurry:Ahh, so good.Can’t wait until these games actually start to matter. But then again, does anything really matter? Aren’t we all just a collection of molecules being hurled around space on a giant rock, trying to make the best of our limited existence before we meet the inevitable end? Anyway, Adams wasn’t done putting his mark on the game once he came out though.With 12 minutes to go in the third quarter and the Packers on defense, Adams was showing off his pearly whites and fantastic head of hair in a sideline interview. Let’s take a look (recommended sound on):Did you see that smile? A smile that could shine through a black hole - a smile that could light up the state of Wisconsin for a year. Colgate and Head & Shoulders should give this guy a marketing deal yesterday. Let’s go through this interview step by step.It starts off pretty inconspicuously, with Adams brushing his hair aside as he listens to reporter Lance Allan’s questions.Immediately afterwards is where Adams’ real skill shows through.Yeah, he’s pretty good at running routes, making contested catches, getting yards after the catch Cheap Clay Matthews Jersey , yadda yadda.Look at the eyes here; not only is he smoothly answering some of the most hard-hitting, ‘gotcha’ type questions ever asked by man, he is also taking notes on the Steelers second unit offense in case he wants to ever change positions to DB.I mean, this is a man locked in to his target:Adams then flashes his pythons and looks directly at the camera - he knows what America wants, and he’s giving it to them.More Davante, less everything else.Here’s the interview in slow motion for all the extra goodness:Oh, I guess Josh Jackson made a pretty nice play in the background too.It’s hard to see as there’s an incredibly suave, talented, superstar in the way, but if you look closely you’ll find it.That’s it for this week - remember to enjoy yourself, and as always, stay weird. It was a subtle but unmistakable trend, made evident to anyone paying close enough attention on Monday night.Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, on multiple occasions Mason Crosby Jersey , remained on the field during a Green Bay timeout.Appearing on Tuesday’s PFT Live, Peter King mentioned that he noticed the unusual dynamic once during Monday night’s game. The video from the game shows it happening twice, possibly a third time.Typically, the quarterback during a time out walks over to the sideline to talk to one or more members of the coaching staff. While that’s not necessary at the NFL level, given that communication can occur through the quarterback’s helmet (assuming that the pipeline is open before the 40-second play clock engages), quarterbacks usually walk to the sideline during a timeout.It may mean nothing. Given the broader relationship between Rodgers and coach Mike McCarthy, with Rodgers recently expressing frustrations regarding game-planning and previously articulating concerns about things that squarely fall within the head coach’s jurisdiction, it’s something worth noting, especially as the Packers face a tough stretch of games, including four of the next five on the road, starting with trips to face the Rams and Patriots.

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).