Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Spokane, WA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authenticindiansproshop.com/indians-edwin-encarnacion-je rsey/]Edwin Encarnacion Jers

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 23.01.2019 09:17
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Spokane, WA (SportsNetwork. Edwin Encarnacion Jersey .com) - Przemek Karnowski scored 17 points with six rebounds as No. 3 Gonzaga extended a pair of winning streaks with an 82-64 win over Memphis on Saturday. The Bulldogs (22-1) have won their last 15 games since their lone blemish on the season, a 66-63 overtime loss to Arizona on Dec. 6, and are undefeated in their last 38 games at home, the longest current streak of its kind in the nation. Kyle Wiltjer had 15 points and seven boards, Domantas Sabonis netted 13 points with 11 rebounds and Kevin Pangos and Gary Bell Jr. scored 11 and 10 points, respectively, in the win. Nick King paced the Tigers (13-8) with 13 points and four steals and Austin Nichols provided 12 points in defeat. Wiltjer opened the game with a 3-pointer and the Bulldogs jumped out to a quick 9-2 score. Memphis whittled the deficit down to three points twice, but each time Gonzaga had an answer. Pangos supplied the final four points in a 10-0 burst that staked the Bulldogs to a 38-22 advantage, which grew to 43-25 at halftime. Byron Wesley, Bell and Wiltjer each knocked down 3s around Kedren Johnsons layup for Memphis to give Gonzaga a 59-37 lead. The Bulldogs led by as much as 24 down the stretch. Game Notes Gonzaga shot a scorching 60.9 percent from the floor in the first half, while Memphis shot 25.7 percent over the first 20 minutes ... The Bulldogs defeated the Tigers for the first time in four games in Spokane. Cleveland Indians Jerseys . -- Alex Anthopoulos spoke volumes with what he didnt say on right-hander Ervin Santana. Jason Kipnis Jersey . -- The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury. http://www.authenticindiansproshop.com/indians-andrew-miller-jersey/ . Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality.VANCOUVER -- Camilo Sanvezzos dramatic departure from the Vancouver Whitecaps stunned the club and its supporters. The Brazilian star striker forced his way out of town in unprecedented fashion, first practising with Mexicos Queretaro F.C. before having his photograph taken in the teams kit -- all while he was still under contract in Major League Soccer. With no other option, the Whitecaps finally sold the reigning MLS Golden Boot winner and his 22 goals in mid-January. Viewed as a disaster by many, captain Jay DeMerit sees opportunity for the remaining strikers with the clubs pre-season training schedule already underway. "With Camilo being gone, something we have to make these guys understand is theres a spot open now," said the veteran defender. "A lot of times, when youre a competitor you look for opportunities to come in and make a difference. "With that spot being open, theres guys that have that chance. Ultimately as a pro you want that chance." One of those guys up front is 20-year-old Omar Salgado. The first overall pick in the 2011 MLS SuperDraft, Salgado has been hampered by injury early in his career. Now healthy, he will be counted on, along with fellow strikers Kenny Miller, Kekuta Manneh and Darren Mattocks, to pick up the slack. "Its one person less to compete with and we have to make up for those 22 goals he scored," Salgado said after Fridays fitness testing. "Between all the forwards were going to have to accomplish that. "Im feeling really good. Im feeling better than I have in the past year and a half so Im excited about this year and excited about the start of the season." Although theres opportunities up front with the Whitecaps, there are also many question marks. Miller, the clubs only current designated player, was also hampered by injury last season and its unclear where the 34-year-old stands with his contract set to expire in June. Mattocks, 23, fell out of favour with former manager Martin Rennie last year and blasted the team on Jamaican television after the season. Manneh, meanwhile, burst on to the scene with a memorable hat trick against the Seattle Sounders, but its hard to pin your goal-scoring hopes on a 19 year old. Miller, Mattocks and Manneh werent made available to the media Friday, but rookie Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson said hes pleased with the different styles his current stable of strikers provide. "What they do is they offer me flexibility in the forward positions depending on what system I decide to play, which I know -- having variations of players playing in multiple positions," said Robinson. "Omar can play wide left, he can play centre forward. Kenny Lofton Jersey. Kekuta can play wide left, centre forward or in the hole (behind the strikers), Kenny the same. "Obviously disappointed to lose Camilo -- losing 22 goals is a big thing -- but I want players that want to be here and if he doesnt want to be here then he shouldnt be here. Thats put to bed now and we move on." And although hes happy to sing the praises of his current strike quartet, its clear Robinson is eager to add more bodies to his attack. "I think its no secret and part of its how I want to put my stamp on this team," said the former Welsh international. "It might not be one, it might be two forward-thinking players and creative players. I think weve lacked a little bit of creativity over the last two years since Ive been here. "I think thats what we need to do to incorporate the strengths of the players already here." To say Robinsons first six weeks on the job have been hectic would be a gross understatement. His baptism by fire started with the Camilo saga and moved on to the MLS SuperDraft. Now a week into training camp, which opened Monday at the University of British Columbia, Robinson has finally had time to breathe. "Its been different. Its been exciting. I think the boys have bought into what me and the coaches have wanted to do," said Robinson. "Weve made it exciting for them. Weve made it enthusiastic and theyve put in the work. "I dont think you can really envisage anything after the first couple of weeks Ive had on the job but it is what it is. Its football, its soccer and you move forward. Im excited with this group that I have." With 13 of the 23 players on the first team being 23 years of age or younger, one of the veterans Robinson will count on in his inaugural season will be DeMerit. "One thing I always said was when I got an opportunity to be a manager, I will use the experience of the senior players," said Robinson. "Ive been there and Ive done it and I know what senior guys you need to be important within your team, on the field as well as off the field." DeMerit, 34, showed his commitment and resolve last season when he suffered a devastating Achilles injury in the first game, only to return in time to try to help the Whitecaps in their failed attempt to make the playoffs. "As older leaders of this group, its our job to help him," said DeMerit. "Theres a lot of young guys here that need that little push sometimes or that bit of mentorship or that little bit of leadership. "Myself and a couple of other guys will take that leadership role this year and were looking forward to it." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).