Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Charlie Nicholas will attempt to end Matt Le Tissiers unbeaten run in Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side on Super Sunday. [url=http:/

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 23.01.2019 09:46
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Charlie Nicholas will attempt to end Matt Le Tissiers unbeaten run in Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side on Super Sunday. Luke Stocker Jersey . Le Tiss racked up his fourth successive victory midweek as his selected VI for Liverpool v Everton thumped Paul Mersons in their winner-stays-on challenge.The Soccer Saturday pundits with the most wins come the final weekend of the season will battle it out to land £1,000 for their charity of choice.Charlie should hold an advantage with this weekends game being between his former club Arsenal and Sunderland, live on Sky Sports 1HD at 2.05pm, while the the usual £10,000 is up for grabs is up for grabs for entrants of the free-to-play game. Fantasy Six-a-Side Pick your team here for the chance to win the £10,000 jackpot. With no player values, formations or position requirements in Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side, the pundits can pick whoever they want except for only one of the four Elite Players, who are Fabio Borini, Jermain Defoe, Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez.Heres who the Soccer Saturday pundits are selecting...Matt Le Tissiers teamAlexis Sanchez - Ive got to go with the form man. Its not quite been the sensational second season Arsenal fans were hoping for but hes got five goals in his last four games. Alexis Sanchez bagged a brace against West Brom midweek Danny Welbeck - He sat out the midweek win against West Brom so Im hoping that means hell be fresh to play the full 90 on Sunday and get back to scoring ways.Alex Iwobi - Arsenal may not have much left to play for but this lad has plenty of incentive to continue to impress, which hes certainly done so far with a couple of goals and assists since being handed his chance.Wahbi Khazri - He seems to start every game for Sunderland and racked up plenty of goals at Bordeaux. Hopefully he can do the same for my side. Fantasy Six-A-Side points scoring breakdown Theo Walcott - After pulling clear of United with their midweek win, I think Arsene Wenger might give Walcott a chance to prove himself with a rare start.Yann MVila - He doesnt score many, netting just once this season, but what you will get from him is plenty of passes and hell win the majority of duels with Arsenals midfield.Charlies teamMesut Ozil - Well, Ill let Le Tiss have the in-form Sanchez and go with the player who has been Arsenals best player over the course of the season season. Mesut Ozil has scored six and assisted 18 goals this season Mohamed Elneny - He ranks first at the club for passing accuracy and second for average number of passes per game, so is guaranteed to pick up a healthy total.Jan Kirchhoff - Hes my insurance pick for in case it all goes wrong on Sunday and Arsenal fail to find the net.Hector Bellerin - His pace allows his to get forward so Id back him to create a few chances and complete plenty of passes, while Ill obviously be hoping Arsenal can record back-to-back clean sheets. Patrick van Aanholt - Another insurance pick but one that gets forward a lot, with three goals making him their joint fourth top goalscorer.Laurent Koscielny - He should be one of the best defenders in the Premier League and is another goalscoring defender, with four to his name this season. Fantasy Six-a-Side Who makes your VI? Pick your team to win £10,000 here. Also See: Paul Clements dream team LISTEN: The Fantasy FC podcast On Soccer Saturday On The Fantasy FC Rashaan Evans Titans Jersey . (January 11, 2014) – Once again Kevin Martin proved why he is the all-time TSN skins leader, winning $11,500 in prize money and a spot in the Travelers All-Star Curling Skins Game presented by Pintys final following a semifinal victory over Brad Jacobs earlier this evening at the Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in Banff, Alta. Tennessee Titans Jerseys . Mike Vecchione tied it at 2 with 4:01 left in the first, Saskatoon native Eli Lichtenwald gave the Dutchman the lead 57 seconds later, and Daniel Ciampini capped the spree with 2:57 to go. http://www.authenticshoptitans.com/will-compton-jersey/ . But luckily for the Canadian squad, one goal was all it needed. Winnipegs Sophie Schmidt scored the winner off a Diana Matheson corner kick to seal Canadas third-place spot in the Torneio Internacional de Futebol Feminino in Brazil on Sunday.YANGMEI, Taiwan - Defending champion Suzann Pettersen struggled with three early bogeys but recovered for a 1-over 73 Saturday to maintain a four-shot lead after the third round of the Sunrise Championship. The Norwegian dropped three shots over the first five holes but had three birdies and just one more bogey the rest of the way for a 6-under total of 210. The trio of Azahara Munoz, Sun Young Yoo and Carlota Ciganda were four shots back heading into the final round. One of Pettersens bogeys came on the par-3 second, which she aced on Friday. "On the second, I kind of made a little amateur mistake trying to get too cute on the tee ball and left myself with a very tough up and down," Pettersen said. "I just couldnt get it going and made a few errors. Today was a tough day for me. It was all about hanging in there and trying to bring it back to where I started." Pettersen birdied par-5s on the eighth and 13th before another bogey at the 17th. She finished off with a birdie on 18 for a three-day total of 6-under. "I coould easily have lost it out there today," Pettersen said. Luke Stocker Titans Jersey. . "It was — you know, some days are easy, some days are not that easy, some of the times you see everything youre going to do right in front of you. Munoz shot a 69 at the Sunrise Golf and Country Club to climb up the leaderboard, while Yoo and Ciganda both shot 72. Munoz has just one top-10 finish on the LPGA Tour this year, but won a Ladies European Tour event in France in September. "Its fun finally being in contention and being in one of either the leading group or second leading groups," said Munoz, who was second in Taiwan in 2011. Im just going to go out there and keep playing like I am." After her poor start, Pettersen recovered with birdies on No. 8 and 13 before three-putting for another bogey on 17. But she finished with a birdie to carry a bit of momentum into Sunday. "I could easily have lost it out there today," Pettersen said. "Obviously nice to finish on a good note. This is far from over." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).