Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links:

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 30.01.2019 02:30
von chenyan94 | 172 Beiträge

How Much Longer Can Philip Rivers Play? Changing of the guard: A eulogy for an elite era of fantasy tight ends - Tyler LoecnerThese are historical runs. Gates’ peak was higher than Witten’s Authentic Brandon Mebane Jersey , but both players dominated for a long time. Gates produced three straight top overall finishes 2004-2006, and he was top-five every year 2004-2010. Not even Gronkowski has pulled off the three-peat. Gates added another second-place finish in 2014 for good measure.Top NFL wide receivers in contested catch situations - Michael RennerAllen finally getting through another full season healthy was a joy to behold. Much was made about Allen’s incredibly slow 4.71 pro day 40 before the draft and it was a big reason he fell to the third round in his draft. He makes up for that lack of speed though in a number of ways and one of those is the way he plucks footballs out of the air through contact. He caught 14 of his 28 contested targets last season.PFF 2018 NFL Draft Recap - Los Angeles Chargers - PFF Analysis Teamhargers general manager Tom Telesco ultimately turned to the offensive side of the ball with his final three picks, selecting former UCLA offensive lineman Scott Quessenberry, Texas Tech wide receiver Dylan Cantrell and Northwestern running back Justin Jackson. Of the three, Jackson stands out as the mostly likely to see playing time early in his Bolts career, as the 6-foot Womens Drew Kaser Jersey , 199-pounder proved quite dominant in his ability to make people miss with the Wildcats. He ranked seventh in the draft class in PFF’s elusive rating (79.0) in 2017.Most accurate NFL QBs by pass depth in 2017 - Steve PalazzoloIt’s no surprise to see New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady sitting atop the overall accuracy chart and second in accuracy plus, as he’s one of the best quarterbacks in history at throwing accurately in the short game and in tight red zone situations. Saints QB Drew Brees and Chargers QB Philip Rivers show up in both lists, while Lions QB Matthew Stafford is a more extreme case as he ranked 31st in overall accuracy percentage, but fourth in accuracy plus. He was off more often than not, but when he threw accurately, it was perfect.Mentoring from Keenan Allen -- and yoga -- help Mike Williams find groove - Eric Williams“鈥?Now that I have a full offseason http://www.chargersfootballauthentics.com/mike-williams-jersey-authentic , I’m out here trying to get a lot of balls. There’s a lot of motivation going into this season, not just to prove to everyone else, but to prove to myself. I know I’m capable of playing in this league, so I just have to go out every day and compete.”Why Chargers QB Philip Rivers can play another five years - Eric Williams"I thought the pieces were there last year to do something special, and it's no different this year," Lynn told the NFL Network. "And we've added some more guys. I thought we did a heck of a job in bringing in the right people that fit our locker room http://www.chargersfootballauthentics.com/melvin-ingram-jersey-authentic , in free agency and the draft.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWadeTraining Camp Battles: Defense & Special Teams Chargers Training Camp kicks off at the end of the month which means the Lightning Round Podcast is back to examine the important positions battles in camp. The guys cover Defense and Special Teams giving insight on the depth chart and some interesting competitions that will play out into preseason. The guys also give you some names to watch for, some players that could be on the bubble as well as some possible cuts.The Lightning Round Podcast app is available for Apple & AndroidDonate to the Lightning Round Podcast(Don’t forget to rate and review on iTunes.)AudioDirect File (MP3)BFTB Radio PageListen on StitcherListen on Google PlaySubscribe to The Lightning Round PodcastSubscribe via RSSSubscribe via iTunesSubscribe via StitcherSubscribe via Google PlayBFTB Radio Master FeedSubscribe via iTunesSubscribe via RSSSubscribe via Stitcher Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).